Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market WANTED — Pre-Owned Ships — We Pay Cash [Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium]

The Cat Knows Where It's At
The cat's tail flicks back and forth, sitting with authority on the shoulder of an IG-Series droid. The droid hands Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr a datapad with the ships he can expect to find waiting for him, so long as the price is right. Many of what Jerec would see were relics of the past, part of the fleet that defeated rogue sith elements at Castameer during the Omega Crisis. Blueprints for a fleet that would stand toe to toe with an older Galactic Alliance.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
"Eeecha-wawa, YUB YUB."

The Ewok expression of delight burst forth unbidden as Jerec's eyes brightened. His gaze lingered on the big ships. Someday...

"Love those Bolt Ones. Classic boats. I'd pay...you got three of'em? I'd give you ten grand for three. I'd pay six — no, let's make it seven for a Fortan, ten for a pair of Chargers if you're interested. The bigger stuff, I could maybe do consignment, sixty-forty split."

Ria the Cat Ria the Cat being a small felinoid species made zero impact on Jerec. Apart from a sneeze.

The Cat Knows Where It's At
The cat's expression remained unchanged although it padded along the droid's shoulders. Now sitting on the other side the tail flicked again, right then left. A small mew left the cat's lips as it ran its tongue over its little fanged tongue. Whirs from the IG as it turned its ocular nodes. The droid studied the cat who seemed to be disinterested and so the droid in its rather stale and automaton voice remarked, "it is agreed. Miss Ria says that she has a bigger prize for you once it has been fished from Anoat's clutches, she'll expect something better then."

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

This is a rather fun service to offer so I will offer one of my old ones here.

"Very nice, very nice. 400 meters, luxury, unique, couple decades old...I'm in a bit of a cashflow situation here, but I could do seven. No, eight. Eight, yes? Eight thousand for the pyramid—and I can see you're not sold, so I'd pledge ten percent of my profit when I sell it. And I'm cutting my own throat there."

Mass produced, IFF transponders ripped out and in pretty rough shape before they even saw a moment of combat. As many of these corvettes as you'd like can be yours to resell, I'll even throw in a poorly made batch of torps with the lot. Name a price and I'll take it, as if they aren't sold they'll simply be scrapped.

Mass produced, IFF transponders ripped out and in pretty rough shape before they even saw a moment of combat. As many of these corvettes as you'd like can be yours to resell, I'll even throw in a poorly made batch of torps with the lot. Name a price and I'll take it, as if they aren't sold they'll simply be scrapped.
Name my price, you say...I've definitely got uses for those hulls. Sending payment.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Looking to pawn off the old girl.

She's had a good run, but I've got a new ship

Looking to pawn off the old girl.

She's had a good run, but I've got a new ship
Lovely. Would you take 6000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom