Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Warspite II-class, Battlecruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
W A R S P I T E II

excalibur_class_super_star_destroyer_by_exoticctofu-d6oe6ex.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To refit the Warspite into a proper battlecruiser with new equipment, and a new purpose.
  • Image Source: ExoticcTofu // Deviantart (x) (x)
  • Canon Link: Hyperwave Inertial Momentum Stabilizer (x) | 220 SIG Tactical Jamming Device (x) | Anti-Ion Emissions Tracer (x) | Missile Deactivation Transmitter (x) | Reflec (x) | IFF Confuser (x) | AR-0B Damage Reduction Component (x) | Tractor / Pressor (x) | Flare (x) | Molecular Shielding (x) | Deflector Shielding (x) | Hypermatter Annihilator (x) | Backup Hyperdrive (x) | Energy-wave Detector (x) | Vitus-Series Attitude Thursters (x) | Proximity Sensor (x)
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Primary Source: Warspite-class, Dreadnought (x) | Bastion Combat System (x) | E-Warfare System (x) | HVC: 240mm/83 mk 74 (x) | Turbolaser: MK 91 Particle Lance (x) | Missile: HARM Guided Missile System (X) | Turbolaser: Mauler (x) | Turbolaser: Annihilator (x) | Turbolaser: Particle Lance (x)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Primo Victorian Shipwright | First Order
  • Affiliation: Primo Victorian Shipwright | First Order
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: FIBC-W2 “Warspite”
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material:
    • Reflec (x) | Black & Silver Enamel (Pattern)
    • Ablative Quandium Reinforced Durasteel Plating
    • Tunqstoid Blast Doors
    • Alusteel/Quadanium Double-Layered Hull
    • Duraplast Lining / Turadium Reinforced (On Critical/Core Components)
    • Transparisteel Viewports w/ Turadium Blast Shutters
    • Agrinum, Dallorian Alloy (Where Appropriate)
    • AR-0B Damage Reduction (x)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Battlecruiser
  • Length: 2,292m
  • Width: 986m
  • Height: 466m
  • Armament: High
    • 10 240mm/83 MK 74 Hypervelocity Cannon [Fire-Linked]
    • 20 Annihilator Turbolasers [Fire-Linked]
    • 30 Particle Lance Turbolasers [Fire-Linked]
    • 30 Mauler Turbolaser Turrets [Fire-Linked]
    • 10 Heavy Dual Ion Cannons [Fire-Linked]
    • 20 Quad Ion Cannons [Fire-Linked]
    • 10 Dual Long Range Heavy Ion Cannons [Fire-Linked]
    • 20 Harm Guided Missile Weapon Systems
    • 30 Quad Laser Cannon Turrets [Fire-Linked]
    • 30 Flak Cannons [Fire-Linked]
    • 40 Antimissile Octets [Fire-Linked]
    • 40 Point Defense Cannons [Fire-Linked]
    • 2 Heavy Tractor / Pressor Beams
  • Defenses: Extreme
    • Reinforced Hull
    • Redundant Warship Shields (Molecular/Deflector) (x) (x)
    • Bastion Combat System (x)
    • 220 SIG Tactical Jamming Device (x)
    • Missile Deactivation Transmitter (x)
    • E-Warfare System (x)
    • Hyperspace Signal Interceptor (x)
    • Aural Sensor (x)
    • Energy-wave Detector (x)
    • Dedicated Energy Receptor (x)
    • Hyperwave Transceiver (x)
    • Proximity Sensor (x)
    • Bastion Combat System (x)
    • Anti-Tractor Beam Shroud (x)
    • Anti-Ion Mesh, Cap Drains (x) (x)
    • Anti-Ion Emissions Tracer (x)
    • Chaffs, Flares (x) (x)
    • Sensor Decoy (x)
    • IFF Confuser (x)
    • Hyperwave Inertial Momentum Stabilizer (x)
    • Retractable Barricades (Emergency Defense, Interior)
    • Retractable Autolasers (Emergency Defense, Interior)
    • Vitus-Series Attitude Thursters (x)
    • Emergency Thrusters
  • Hangar Space: Very Low - 5
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 4 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 1 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Command Center - The brain of the Warspite often called the Battle Bridge or Forward Operations, this is where a lot of the main offensive and counteroffensive systems are operated from including the Bastion Combat System, HIMS and where shields (Molecular/Deflector) it's also where helms, navigation and flight control operations are held from. A small coordination console to work with the Warspite's hangar is also included on the command center.
  • Twenty-One Forward Lounge - One of four alternatives to the mess halls, the Forward Lounge offers live entertainment, a warm meal, a place to play cards and relax after your shift is over. Poetry nights, Avalonian Jazz and Prosperian Blues are also performed. The other three 'lounge' areas are, Forty-Four Aft Lounge, the Down-Below Engineering Lounge, and the High-Top Medical Lounge.
  • The Commissary - With two onboard locations, the commissary serves as a small market for both officers and enlisted to purchase toiletries, snacks, holo-novels, music and other pleasantries that make life aboard the ship a little easier to bear.
  • Arboretum - Unique to the Warspite is the Arboretum, there are three of them throughout the ship and each one serves as a meditation, relaxation and research purposes. It was noted that military stations with arboretums built in proved to have a healthier, and happier crew which promoted better productivity.
  • Holo-Simulator Suite - New to the fleet overall, the Warspite boasts six small, holo-simulator suites which are to be used for training purposes, and limited recreational uses. Holo-simulators are a large draw on power and therefore can only be used outside of combat.
  • Hygienic Care Centres - Full-service laundry and dry-cleaning services, along with a full-service hair salon work to keep officers and enlisted clean, maintained and of course looking good with wrinkle-free uniforms.
  • Fitness Centers - Unique the Warspite that her Fitness Centers come equipped with a sauna, and massage therapy bed, along with the standard workout equipment to keep members of the First Order military in fit and proper shape.
  • Extensive Research Center - The Warspite also boasts a research centre which serves as a focal point for the First Order medical and scientific community. She boasts, biomedical, biochemical, astrophysical, geometric, botanical, and many other labs that work together to further research and analyse information brought to them from other ships of the fleet.
  • Mobile Imperial Medical Service - The Warspite comes equipped with extensive and uprated onboard medical, including four operating rooms, a medium ambulatory centre that can see up to eight people at a time. Her ambulatory centre is flanked by an additional four operating rooms. She has a recovery centre one floor above it, and intensive care one floor below. She also comes equipped with a dentist and dental surgeon who is on-call, along with standard sickbay compliments.
  • Communication Array - Because the Warspite is built for long range combat she is also equipped with long-range communications, enabling the Warspite to become a mobile broadcasting centre for the First Order as she is able to spread state propaganda at a more effective rate than other vessels or even towers. She is also able to filter out through multiple channels and assist with naval communications throughout the fleet.
  • Electronic Warfare CM/CCM Systems - Equipped to handle sensor jamming or an attempt to overwhelm sensors, the Warspite can do this at long range as well but with a deprecating rate of return.
  • Bridge - Where the commanding officer and his/her team monitor ship’s vitals and coordinate to ensure mission completion.
  • Tactical-Security Suites - The two departments share suites throughout the Warspite working together with Strategic Operations Officers to coordinate with other ships in the fleet and to maintain both internal and external safety, defence and operations.
  • Logistics Management - As you can imagine a ship of this size would require plenty of logistics management, and thusly you can find various LM offices throughout the ship.
  • Extensive Armoury - Just like any First Order vessel the Warspite has an armoury, the Warspite's armoury is just a bit more extensive than other ships in the fleet.
  • Shooting Range - there are four ranges, however; there are two blaster ranges and two slugthrower ranges and they are paired up as one blaster and one slugthrower. Enabling those aboard to maintain their marksmanship.
  • Main Engineering - Houses the main components of the Warspite’s engines, and this is where you’ll see the most activity with regards to the engine and keeping her well maintained. (Hypermatter Annihilator)
  • Lower Engineering - Houses the secondary components to the Warspite's engines this also houses the secondary generators for the redundant shielding system. (Backup Hyperdrive)
  • Magistrate and JAG - The Warspite also offers a small magistrate court and JAG Officers along with JAG personnel to keep law and order enforced throughout First Order Space.
  • Brig - A holding cell for those who need it, and if they are to be detained on a more permanent basis, they will be transferred to the shipboard detention center.
  • Standard Warship Tractor / Pressor Beams
  • Standard Warship Hazard and Damage Control Systems
  • Standard Warship Communications Systems
  • Standard Warship Environmental Control Systems
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Strengths:
  • [+] New Hardware: She’s got new armour, new plates the Warspite’s increased defensive measures makes her just a little bit harder to knock around. New guns, giving her an edge over other ships in her class. Giving her the ability to truly plant her feet and soak up damage enabling smaller allied attack craft the ability a chance to escape. Parts of her trenches were lifted to give her the ability to use a dual layer shielding method involving both deflector and molecular shielding.
  • [+] Software Update: The new Warspite has what the older model didn’t, an update to her software. And new software installed for her sensors, targeting systems and a new (old) anti-missile system in the Bastion Combat System. Signal interceptors, Hyperwave radio - all to give her an increased rate of efficiency out in the field. In addition to the Bastion Combat System, the Warspite received another new software upgrade the equipping of the Hyperwave Intertial Momentum Sustainer or HIMS.
  • [+] A New Warspite: While the girl looks like her old self, she performs like an entirely new vessel. Her added defence features make her hard to hit, Bastion Combat System, Molecular Shielding and HIMS. Each one valuable on their own, but together can make it difficult to pin, hit or penetrate her hull.
Weaknesses:
  • [-] Oversized Load: The Warspite II is just as slow and lumbering as her predecessor, with wide turn radius. The Grand Ol’ Lady does her best to keep pace with other vessels in her class. Just as before when the Warspite is set in a direction she must commit to it as it takes her much to long to turn.
  • [-] Front Toward Enemy: Given the difficulties, she faces in her rate of speed and turns and how long it can take her. The Warspite does her best to keep her guns facing the enemy, unfortunately, even then they can take a time to turn and to aim them properly. Forty-seconds to turn with a thirty second load time, her gun crews work tirelessly to keep the guns properly aimed. Being that her guns do take so long to turn, this inevitably leaves her vulnerable while they are turning giving smaller attack vessels opportunities to strike. Most especially while her shields are down.
  • [-] Recharge Time: Once the Warspite's shields are down, they take an incredibly (in as far as battles are concerned) long time to come back, a full 120 seconds before the deflector shields are brought back up. And an additional sixty seconds for the Molecular shields to come back after that, and this is all due to how her redundant shield system was redefined to handle both systems.
  • [-] Hypermatter Reactor: The Warspite II is equipped with a Hypermatter engine, in essence, she has the power of a star. Fusion power that is now used to power the ol' girl and if this reactor were to be sabotaged. Her numerous and heavily enforced safety measures, fail safes gone or breached in any way shape or form. Most especially during a combat situation, the reactor will detonate. And the loss of life would be enormous, as not a single soul aboard her would have a chance to escape before the ship goes the way of a supernova.
Description:

“War’s spite, embodying the contempt for one’s enemies,”

• Iain Ballantyne, Warspite.
To say that the First Order felt nothing but contempt for the Galactic Alliance, would be an understatement. The long brewing tension finally gave way to the Conflict of Kaeshana, and became the catalyst for war. During this time Fleet Admiral Fiolette Yvarro realized that her prized possession, her Warspite. Had been rendered ineffective, and so she sat in her office on Victoria. She sat there and wondered what the Warspite’s fate would be. At Rutan it was only after a repeated assault and sunder against the planetary shields (with consequences due to the shield’s feedback systems) was she able to break it. Even then, she had confirmed the truth - it would be time to retire the girl, scrap her and send her parts off to be used by other vessels, the Halberds or Marauders perhaps.

Or, perhaps Fiolette thought the Warspite could be redone.

Redone and reworked into limited production, a step up from semi-unique. Did not the admiral seek out Rakata Beta for its industrious nature? Indeed the Admiral would not give up on the ol’ girl, not yet and so she took to task. Spending nights alone in her office toiling over redesigns until she finally came down to the idea that the new model would utilize the same design it would be just a few meters longer and house updated technology, new weapons, new plating, and new uprated software.

Rakta Beta, Ryoone, Coveway and Skye would be where she could begin initial construction. The new Warspite II would be able to take to the Alliance without worry of damage or if they’d be able to replace her. As there are now just over two hundred systems that hold high the banner of the First Order. The Warspite II’s debut is expected to be within the month, and with the Fleet Admiral at the helm once more.

Note: When this was originally subbed in 2017, HIMS was not seen as an issue on ship submissions. It has since been flagged as an issue on the board. This ship was originally in limited production in 2017 with HIMS. Due to the factory rules of 2021, the production has been decreased to reflect the standards of this time.

During the time of submission, only one Warspite ever truly saw action and that was the FIV Warspite. It was led by then Grand Admiral Fiolette Yvarro on behalf of the then First Order (Sieger Ren’s Reign) during the Battle of Anoat against the then Galactic Alliance.

- Modification Update: Added, Interior to parts of the submission where necessary. Downgraded to Semi-Unique from Limited, so it could retain its historical specifications.

Last edited:

Travis Caalgen

T
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

You've got lots of special features here. Including several particularly useful ones likes HIMS and Molecular Shielding.

From the template:

SPECIAL FEATURES
(Provide all of your submission's special features, including non-combat items and special weapons, here in a list. Please link to all Factory Submissions used. Stealth technology and other advanced features may require other weaknesses for balance. Ensure capabilities from features are included in the Strengths list.

I don't feel that your special features have been fully including in strengths in this submission so they can be weighed up against weaknesses, please could you add some more info?

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

I think you need to up the defensive rating to extreme for this based on all the special features. Then I'm going to ask to drop another rating (armaments, speed, man) and another tangible weakness please.

The Cat Knows Where It's At
MANIAC MANIAC I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to use this ship, and neither, in all likelihood will the person who I am selling the boat to - use it for more than story purposes at best. The whole point of me pulling it from archives was so it could be sold as is, in its current historical state. The ship has participated in battles past and that's erased with a new sub. The ship's older state and older template format is a testament to its age, it'd be like looking between a new model and an older model of vehicle.

I'm going to ask for some intervention here as I'm not intending on using it for PvP or even PvE. I also am not trying to resub the ship, if I was going to resub it I would have done it in the first place. Not to be rude, and I can definitely see why it may seem that I'm being rude. I believe most of the factory team knows me well enough that if I was going to resub the ship I would have done it in the first place. I would not have gone through the trouble of pulling it out of archives.

I am literally in-character having the cat, sell the ship.

If the new owner wishes to do more with it, they are welcomed to resub it and have it conform to factory standards. If it is going to be used for PvP. As is, for PvE it should stand just fine as PvE is nothing more than story.

Here's the thread where the cat is selling the Warspite, as is.

John Locke John Locke | Would there be some way of marking the ship as historical, as to not have to do anything else with it. Flag it so it can't be used in PvP, or specifically states that if it's going to be used for more than PvE it needs to resubbed. || Alternatively, I'm okay with this being moved to the new Primo Victorian acct Josephine Halscott Josephine Halscott and I can do edits there, but I'm not resubbing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom