Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice on your shoulders

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
The rest of the morning on the ship was fairly standard, Ayumi joined the soldiers on a small run through the ship using increased gravity and laps to get them warmed up and then some exercise in one of the cargo bays as she looked over sections of the ships. They had been working on the bigger things she she was arriving to look at some of the bigger things. They were wearing and testing out the mesh work here as soldiers before she got a small grin on her face. It was designed to be lightweight and to make their armor lightweight.

"Where did you you get this new armor senator?" She was looking at it with a small look as the captain stood there moving in it. There was the restricted movement from wearing it with their arms so they couldn't reach behind their back over their shoulder. It gave the senator a small look when she turned over with a few of the bigger things. "It is a new design that is being worked on that can be used to make improved and stronger mesh works of armor to give different divisions of armies and jedi protection."

Ayumi Pallopides

The captain seemed to have a good idea with that while she stood there with her and them. Going over it with the mesh as she could feel the force energies flowing outwards to empower it. Her soldiers were working on different things here but she liked them being force sensitive for a small handful of reasons. The idea of them being able to benefit better from her battle meditation and as she was working a force meld that could be worked on. The force empowerment that would also come in handy.

"Well senator it is a strange feeling but we are able to work with it and give ourselves a few things of highly useful techniques." The captain was looking at it while she tapped her armor giving a bow of her head in thanks when they were finishing up. Returning to eat some food for the morning and then they could continue to work on many of the things they had going. In part because thy wanted to make sure they had all of their own gear ready to use and to be constructed but also so the ship looked far more imposing.

Ayumi Pallopides

At least from the inside, the ship as they were getting it worked on was going to be set to be a powerful mediation stealth ship she could use to augment fleet battles while in safety. She was going to work to get nullification resin and some of the taozin nodules that will protect her from being sensed by other force users while using her skills. Ayumi stood there with them before she spoke taking a moment to stand there with the captain after they had gotten the food for the morning. Ayumi returning to her cabin to shower.

"Senator we are three hours outside your home system." She looked at the comunit on the wall and gave a look with a nod of her head. "Thank you for informing me." Ayumi looked at many of the things there while she was standing in her towel smelling some of the clothing but it wasn't good while she was changing what she had. A few provisions so she could work with more of the things getting dressed while her twi'lek had been allowed to sleep in. She had had a very busy night and earned it after all.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi got dressed so she could go and see her mother... that was going to be a fun time when she was arriving on the planet. Dressed up to look presentable while she walked and the twi'lek stood there with her holding her equipment when they walked down the ramp. The estate was large and black stone carved to give the impression of a castle when she was walking and the woman standing there looked down the stairs at all of them. That was her mother all the way, make guests have to look up at her.

"Hello mother." She was looking at her as the woman seemed to watch her with sharp eyes over the thin nose while the captain was watching. She could feel her attendant squirm a little under that gaze when she was looking over several of them. "Ayumi you have come back here now. You must need something from myself or your father." She seemed very dismissive while she turned around and started walking back into the home. Their own sentinels were standing there as the massive being stood tall and ready for attacks.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was expecting a little more talking down to her or them... or just saying to make sure they wipe their feet to prevent the commoner on them to don't be in the house but it was all very ah carefully worded when she saw the real reason to come back here and try to talk with the people. Her old house servant who practically ran and raised her standing there with a look on her face as the woman came down giving her a big hug. She was older yes but she was every bit as warm as she remembered.

"Welcome back child, it has been to long and we feared the worse when we heard Mayferria had been overtaken by the sith." Then there was the butler, a stern man who for the most part had made sure she was in bed on time and always looked prim and proper. He wouldn't hug her but much like her father who was standing there and some of the other servants... and yes they were servants compared to the attendants who worked for her and handled things she didn't want to do. All looked familiar.

Ayumi Pallopides

"Oh it is good to see you again." There was the voice while she was being hugged with a small look on her face of joy before she stepped backk looking at all fo them and the soldiers that were here with her. She had some of the mesh outfits to wear and test out while she was feeling a little bit and letting the servants work with the soldiers to go and get them settled when she was going up the stairs to see her father with a look on her face as the man was taller then her and had broad shoulders before he was speaking.

"It is good to see you and I can feel you've let some things go." He said it looking at her but also at some of the ones back behind her with a small look of observation. "Come on you have you bedroom the same and ready for you to stay around." He said it leading them inside of the house that was filled with statues giving many of the things they had. Paintings to see detailing all of the work that had been going on throughout the galaxy where her family had worked with others or influenced behind the scenes.

Ayumi Pallopides

She walked with the young twi'lek and the captain as they were checking things and the houses internal security force came out for things. The sentinels were one thing but there were normal soldiers, clad in jet black armor as the visors glowed red looking like a mixture of ancient stormtroopers and imperial knights. All of it before they moved to secure the windows that were massive and stain glass depicting family members. Ayumi looked as the large bedroom she had once had as a child was still looking the same.

"It looks like no one has been in here except to dust?" Whihc might have been true, the cleanign droids were very good at maintaining the massive house... That two people lived in with hundreds of servants and soldiers for protection instead of a family. Ayumi had been glad when she had a chance to get out of the house and into the galaxy itself finding a better purpose when she stretched out going over to the large bed and her stuff was set down. The guest rooms were made up for her men while the captain spoke with the commander.

Ayumi Pallopides

"Is everything alright?" Ayumi said it after the door was closed and she was sitting in the bedroom with the other two, the bedroom was large like many of the barracks that housed the soldiers on Denon as the twi'lek was looking over many of the things. She seemed amazed seeing the massive bed and the posts of it that were carved with script and images of starships over different planets. "This room is very beautiful senator, how long are we going to be here do you think?" She said it with a nod of her head.

"Just long enough to convince my father to invest and give some credits for everything we need within the Republic." Ayumi was looking at her while she looked around and there were some other spaces she could offer. "My handmaidens chambers are free for the two of you, I know it isn't the best but there is more then enough space for everything we are doing." THe captain looked at her and was checking the large windows putting sensors of her own to go with the houses one and laying out monitors.

Ayumi Pallopides

"We'll be fine, working and staying here might be dangerous but given your families wealth we should be safe." Ayumi understood what she was thinking about when it came to many of the things. Wealth meant they could get the best for mercenaries and private security to protect the estate with all of the nice toys. Ayumi didn't hold many of the things against people whihc was one fo the bigger things while she moved over with some of the attention showing off the handmaiden's rooms for them that were protected.
"
These are the rooms and I know they aren't much but they are pretty spacious for what we want to do." She was happy to work on the things here setting some of the clothing to the side as the amazement on the twi'leks face showed. "This place is bigger then my home growing up on Ryloth. It is amazing what I could think about fitting in here." Her excitement was practically vibrating off of her while Ayumi was walking around and looking at some fo the clothing. "Well it isn't over yet, we are going to get you both in some of these proto-meshes to test them."

Ayumi Pallopides

There was some interest from her while she seemed excited and intrigued. With Ayumi spoiling her attendants because they worked for her they deserved to be spoiled from time to time or all the time she could manage it. They weren't just the lowly ones doing her bidding and scut work.. Well okay they were but they were also people she would be able to work with to get their loyalty to handle the situation as well as not leaking secrets about her whole night encounters with different women and aliens.

"Really?" She asked and ayumi stood there looking at her while giving a small look to her. "Yes, I want you to be well taken care of just like any of the others who work for me on Denon or even on the ship. You have given me a lot of service so some protection for you seems a small price to pay for that." Ayumi said it while standing tall and their connection to denon showed that further construction was continuing upon the planet. Her harder work on the different things built up some of the attentions.

Ayumi Pallopides

There was work and news coming from Denon as Ayumi lok ed it all over getting dressed and her hair combed by some of the handmaidens that had come to all of them. A small look on her face while the twi'lek was fussing about to get her covered with the mesh designed dress with a small grin on her face. "You have been doing a lot of work on the world and the other ones. We will be able to produce many of the things the planet needs for all of the stuff." She sounded excited when the senator stopped looking at some of the things.

"I know but we will have to work on some of the other things when we get back. I want to ensure all of the people are happy or at least as many as can be made so with all fo the works. i know some are not going to like the improvements or the new security measures that Denon is implementing to better protect itself from beings trying to ruin the galaxy for their own things." Ayumi stood up brushing off her outfit with a smile on her face while she was preparing to go out and enjoy it presenting herself better.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was walking with them and gave a small presentation to herself a look over the bigger things when she let out a breath allowing some of her attention. She had the twi'lek's arm in her own with a bow of her head. She wanted to look presentable while her mother had decided to host a small gathering in the backkyard. By small she had meant a few thousand that would be looking at many of the things before she was prepared to work with some of the things. She remained over a few things.

"So is this going to be a good thing or a bad thing senator?" Ayumi looked at her and was nervous mostly because... yeah she was here with her attentant because her mother was looking to make sure she was down and not on some good moment. She wanted her to be on the defensive instead of calm and focused so arrive with a date instead of going at it on her own in a party to point out how much older she was getting. Ayumi stayed at it as she spoke to the girl. "She wants to make me feel terrible so just relax."

Ayumi Pallopides

The girl looked at her and gave a nod of her head to that, they were going over with some of the bigger things. Ayumi stood at the top of the stairs when she heard the shrill voice speak out and bellow over the crowd. "Quiet, quiet now." There was silence and eyes turned towards the woman standing over all of them with a look and long handle cig. "May I present my daughter returned from her job as the senator of one of the republic's worlds in the mid rim.... and her friends." The word seemed like a blade as Ayumi tightened her grip.

"Just remain neutral." She whispered it as all of the eyes turned towards the two of them with the senator looking over all of the people and seeing most that she knew from parties when she was younger providing a look to them. She stayed there for a moment before heading down towards the crowd with the twi'lek on her arm and she let her own confidence come to her walk. Her mother was good at making others uncomfortable and self conscious.... But if you refused to play her games then she lost a lot of huff and puff.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi stopped at the base of the stairs when she moved so Cato could be there with her and present herself in the meshed protective dress much like the senator and join her on the dance floor in the backyard while she breathed in the scent of her before she was moving around. "Just look at me and ignore them, they don't matter and are only here because they are needed for polite compliments." She was looking at her as the dance floor was there with the music playing before Ayumi focused.

The crowd was quiet while they were dancing and Ayumi let her mothers emotions roll off of her back with a small grin on her face though at some of the gasps. Her mother was very rich and snooty hating the idea of well anyone having a chance at the family credits she could never spend in a lifetime... So the idea of having her daughter there with a twi'lek who is supposed to be a lowly servant as she would call her and that settled with Ayumi about as well some slavers but she would handle it the old fashioned way.

Ayumi Pallopides

With style and grace while she moved a little suggestively to get he roll of anger from her mother that she felt before moving more. To turn around nad narrow her eyes on the woman who was overlooking them along with the other people who were dancing. It was very hard to make a child feel bad about their lack of being married to a rich nobleman when they didn't give a frak and preferred the noblewomen... That was one of the give pieces of ire before she let everything roll off her shoulders when the one lekku was there.

"Oh." Ayumi said it as Cato seemed to be enjoying herself and was looking at Ayumi's eyes instead of the crowd so she couldn't see the others around that were starring. at them. Her lekku on her shoulder did mean she was comfortable while Ayumi pressed in a little closer with a small look on her face of amusement and flare to her nostils. She spoke in a whisper towards the ear cones careful so no one else would hear her voice. "You are doing very well and do look amazing. Remind me when we get back to practice dancing with you more."

Ayumi Pallopides

Cato seemed to enjoy it offering a small bow of her head to that, she was blushing while the senator stayed at the ready for any of the bigger things they had going. She could feel the force radiating off of both of them. Ayumi herself could use it to sense the heat of her mothers gaze when they finished up and slowly as the night progressed further she found less people caring as they seemed to get over their snooty attitudes and provided the air of party and drinking that came from them normally.

Ayumi watched more fo them leave eventually with their servants taking the booze soaked people were gone. Even her mother had vanished in the night while her father was being all prime and proper to thank everyone for showing up when Ayumi stood next to him doing the same before she blew out a line and looked at the older man with a small smile on her face. "Well this was fun, thank you for it I suppose though I know mom did it mostly to try and get us on the defensive." She said it while he was looking at her.

Ayumi Pallopides

"Yes your mother retired with one of the servants I imagine, she has been finding more and more reasons to go to some of those garish arena's that the fighter are in. I am not certain what the others are thinking but it keeps her amused." Ayumi looked at the man and well she sadly understood the marriage was more for status and appearance then love or affection... maybe once but over time they seemed to have died off that avenue when the senator stayed many of the things seeing Cato.

"Well dad we can at least work with some of the things. I know it won't be as interesting with what we have been used to but with Cato there is a lot of information and we could use yur help. Would be a way to get out there while pushing some ideas for you." She offered a small look with some of the things before turning over with more of her attention to the larger house as they were walking to the larger stairs leading up. "Well I will be there to listen to it, I know you and your ambitions have always been for something worthwhile."

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was looking at him with a nod though while they headed up towards the house while she went to the large parlor, animal heads on the walls from different creatures across the galaxy. Ornate wooden drawers and cupboards there before they were sitting down and Ayumi breathed in the deep scent of the wood as well as the cigars that were imported from across the galaxy along with the liquors that were high top shelf and rare. Ayumi saw her father pour some for the three of them.

"So this young woman you brought to aggravate your mother." He said it less as an insult and more with a grin on his face to see Cato. "She is special to you my dear?" There was a look at Cato as Ayumi sat there with a nod of her head before she gave a small look of approval and a smile. "Yeah she is usually there with me on Denon or when I go on diplomatic missions." Her father raised an eyebrow looking at Cato and she seemed to be very very quiet before he spoke with a deep voice.

Ayumi Pallopides

"Now you young lady, do you have any ill intentions towards my daughter?" Cato seemed to pale which for a white skinned twi'lek was an impressive feat but her lekku was there and ready for anything while she was moving in her place for a moment with a small smile on her face. "No ill intentions sir, I have been helping your daughter with her works on Denon since she took over there once we started the massive reconstruction efforts we got a little closer and I have been by her side since then."

He seemed to be thinking about it for a moment but was watching her before he spoke. "Well that is good and I am glad regardless that she has found someone to share herself with. My daughter has always had talent but this was something large she needed to work with in some of the things and it pisses her mother off which makes it very much a great thing to see." He laughed a little to himself sitting there with a bow of his head before looking over many of the things itself.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi spent the night explaining everything they were doing on Denon and Gyndine as well as Cyrillia using the new equipment they had developed to boost a planets economy before she was turning over with a number of her attention when the senator finished up with it looking over at Cato. "Thanks to the support and help of Cato as well as some of the others we have been making and getting a surplus of credit from Denon to work on other projects such as fortifying it. We do though need investors."

That was the big thing and her father was looking at her as she had some of the better attention on the larger things and ideas. He was always one for hearing about a good cause and trying to atone for the family by getting credits or good causes. What better cause then to well provide a service for worlds across the galaxy. "Well all of it sounds good and I think more of it could be done with the right investment. Your mother will hate it as well and that will be a reward all on its own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom