Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice on your shoulders

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
The idea of jedi being so ingrained in Denon's security and protection was well something she preferred. They could be close and protect without being involved in the politics, they could offer advice and aid the police on the planet without being so widespread it was obvious and her main reason was it was generally a good idea to have jedi around even though so many people seemed to hold jedi to an impossible standard of being perfect and one small slip up means they are evil and terrible.

"That is all well and good but there is still much work that needs to be done here on Denon. Your reconstruction of the world has been getting stronger since large scale improvements have been made to the production methods. it allows exponentially increased levels of industry as well as working with the moons on the planet to provide the infrastructure you have been wanting to do. I know the reports from Gyndine had teleportation and luk that would make jedi blush but there is something to be said about skill."

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi chuckled at that idea while she was presenting a few more ideas they were working with. Major changes to the planets defenses when going over the different turrets. She knew Saotome with the contracts would be able to with time work out new weapons, preferably multi purpose ones so they could optimize the power and resources going into it but they would ahve to work with that later. Ayumi clasped her hands on the table while she kept working with some of the ideas.

"Well we'll try and make them work with skill and actually have to confront problems but given many of the things that have been happening... I suspect the same methods will be used. People don't like change and few like actual resistance to their being impressive so these defenses might be for naught but I am going to give them to the people so we can have a better tomorrow for their children and their children's children. We don't want to waste the time we have in this life being selfish and ego driven."

Ayumi Pallopides

The old man seemed impressed with their works regardless while Ayumi was sitting there patiently for Cato to finish up with a few of the things. Interest in the parts here and there, she was working up some of the bigger things while they were bringing the designs of the planets security around for them to work with. Ayumi was prepared to work with many of the things to roll it over before she rose up from the table after they had finished giving herself more time. "it is all looking good correct Cato?"

The golden skinned twi'lek offered a nod of her head while she brought up the hardlight display of the planet with a bow of her head. "We have the contracts finalized and ships are on their ways to bring the supplies. We shall be able to work with more of the things here to coordinate when they arrive with the new supplies but the manufacturing and resource stations above the planets are hiring many of the people. Local hiring will be up, new equipment and work we have set up with shuttles getting the weapons to the stations."

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi could work with and handle that though, they were doing hard work and with the people of Denon wanting to have new jobs made for them to handle the things and the state of war they were in Denon's economy supplying food and weapons to the people of the Republic would bolster it further. Ayumi was looing to make it a massive exporter in the galaxy as opposed to requiring lots of imports that would be marked up given many of the things. Ayumi stayed ready for anything seeing some of the reports.

"It looks lke many more things are coming to work with us, we have been developing more contacts throughout the galaxy and the work we need to do with it aall should give the Republic some much needed funds with all of the really big things they have been handling." Ayumi said it looking at Cato with a nod of her head before they were heading around to the different screens showing the foreman droids around the planet that were working on the construction efforts. The haulers taking the rest to the moons for processing.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was working with more of it as reports to how much was being hauled to the moons came in and how much they were producing from the conversion to send out to the Sasori Facilities. It would work with them to better understand and create the wintrium mesh that they could work with. Ayumi herself had a dress and a coat she could and would be using together with it hopefully with some other enhancements to improve upon her own skills like battle meditation and battlemind.

"Everything is coming together better then we could have expected Cato." She stood there looking out from the window as the golden skinned twi'lek was there standing with the senator there before she nodded her head. They had worked harder on many of the things which gave her hope to the future endeavors... hell she still had a couple places to go around and more work to do with the others on this small mesh of her own so they could properly work on it and give valuable feedback.

Ayumi Pallopides

They were nearly done for the most part, it gave the senator an idea or two of how they could improve upon all of the major things here and there. Seeing from the balcony of her office with a nod of her head before she crossed her arms looking out. Cato was near her before they were walking to look out over with some of the elite and skilled security bodyguards they had. She wanted to work on more of it as the reports continued to file in about the construction efforts and more were coming from the bunker.

"Seems the bunker has been secured, turrets, droids, soldiers and tungstoid walls with doors to prevent others from getting in senator. The meditation chamber is also down there for you and the jedi have been working on it with amplification crystals and the chair so that you might be prepared when the time comes." If the time came she had to remind herself while Cato was skilled she was also careful with some of the thing here now. The hope was that they would never need to use what is here instead of being at a constant threat level.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was working with more of it when she had a few ideas of what they could do, turning over parts with more attention to the finer details when she looked over the screen. "You have done well cato but I should warn you... and and all moved towards making Denon more secure and capable will likely be met with resistance by many that will not like the idea of a planet seeking o be part of a group but with its own self sustainability. That a number of jedi will be able to be here instead of Denon will also serve as friction."

Cato seemed to be thinking about it for a moment but she had a few ideas of her own Ayumi knew when it came to her skills within the force and within their own organization. "Well then I'll just have to show exceptional skills when it comes to handling the problems and my family might not be the most proud but I didn't fit into the jedi as much as I fit in working for you. Using the force for support and some more exotic methods compared to other things like detecting threats that might be coming after you.'

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi looked at her and they hadn't really talked about Cato's past nor her well family mostly because she didn't want to and also because Ayumi was opened about her so she imagined many overcompensated and were closed off about their own. They wouldn't get in trouble or anything but the senator wasn't to sure they knew she preferred just being honest about her intentions compared to many who seemed to enjoy being quiet and conniving or two faced. The only face she needed was her own.

"We have never really gotten to discuss you past have we, I know your family was tied to a famous jedi from Ryloth but not much else. There is promise in you Cato but if you don't want to explore it I can respect that just be sure that a number of people get off on trying to corrupt good people and twist them from noble stand up members of society into what they are. The dreggs of humanity and the galaxy suckling to try and keep others from getting anything." Ayumi said it while standing there and getting a small look on her face.

Ayumi Pallopides

"I said I would stick with you senator and I am going to stick with you, we have a lot of work and this is more preferable compared to many of the things that have been getting worked on by you and the people of Denon. With plenty of work for some of the things though we should be able to handle it. I know a couple more jedi who have left the order for various reasons we could start recruiting and thinking of things to get them around and helping you out." Cato seemed to be thinking longer term then Ayumi.

Ayumi looked at her giving a small nod of her head while she was thinking about it and her long term goal after Denon was.... it was well it was complicated but she could workw ith it and give all of the project leaders a great deal of support in the idea. Denon would serve to show what Saotome could do to rebuild worlds themselves and be a template for rebuilding worlds that had been attacked, that were poisoned and in need of more work then most could give. Or of how they could develop colonies across th galaxy.

Ayumi Pallopides

Cato and Ayumi were moving over many of the things before some of her attention to the sections they had going on. "Well Cato if you have friends that can handle being non jedi or serving for some of the needs of a senator instead of say jedi masters sitting on a council." Ayumi looked at the twi'lek with a small look before she held out her hands. "Well then they will have a place here with me. I could use more advisors and ones who could be trusted or have the best interests of the planets people in mind."

She looked at Cato with a nod of her head as the twi'lek seemed to be thinking about it and gave a small grin that became a full blown smile on her face when she looked out at her. "Well then I will make a few holocalls and talk to some people. Then I'll work to get them here and hopefully they will take to the ideas you have been working on to better provide you senator with support." Cato watched her before she was staying ready for anything that might be coming after them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom