Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice on your shoulders

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Ayumi was sitting down in the bunker as she gave it a small look with her attention on some of the things they had going around. Ayumi had work she could do when she placed hands together on the table waiting patiently until there was a grin. The one guard brought her a plate of food with a bow of her head thanking them for it. She could smell it as the scent of the food tickled at her nostrils feeling the bottle of drink that had been brought to her so she could wash it down with a small smile. "THank you very much."

Ayumi was more then happy as she sat with the grandmaster and the two fo them were eating down in the bunker for it. "This is delicious, you jedi might say you are simple but you do know how to have good taste." The grandmaster was looking at her with a grin on his face. "Oh yes but come now senator just because we are jedi doesn't mean we don't know how to flavor our food. We can have some taste to add to it with flavor packets and food cubes to make the broth with the water."

Ayumi Pallopides

That was very true, if all they did was eat the dry chalky foods then well... they would be very boring so she imagined some small things like flavor packets or broth weren't really going against the jedi ideals just making it more manageable in the longer run. She could see getting behidn that life for something while pushing a few more of her thoughts to the dangerous side of her mind while she went over with one or two ideas. Hmm she could really get behind some of the beefier things going on.

"Then the rest of the meal was in silence and after her meditations and the grandmasters instructions about how to work with it well they had both been hungry and you don't need to talk with every meal... She disliked people like that. Much easier to think about it and maybe if there is a conversation worth having they could have it before the senator was finishing up and the plates being taken away while she wiped at the sides of her mouth with a small look pn her face. "Now I am ready to continue through the city and see what the storage areas are looking like on the moon."

Ayumi Pallopides

She would be abel to work with it and on a few more things when they were head up one of the large shafts in a transport that the senator could handle herself when she was heading up and they popped out quickly moving with full attention and looks all around at the bigger things. The buildings were being covered with cannons and shield generators for sectional shielding while places with the transports and gunships were being loaded up. Military for Denon was getting a whole lot of new recruits.

She could see the senate building and above that as emitters were being set up for all of them the planetary shields that would be over the planet with a bow of her head. "We'll go up and see the storage moons for all of our things. Symara taught me a couple things with Gyndine as we would be able to store some ships on the moon for a rainy day in case we need them. Could come a lot better for some of the bigger things we like to work with. The stations that Golan are bringing in to Denon should be more then enough with our own."

Ayumi Pallopides

The grandmaster was going with her and they were being joined by a couple other transports in the process, all of the work they had done in buying the things was beginning to show as Sasori and Golan were bringing stations into the system and tugging them into orbit of the planet and moons. With a look over some of the monitor she had a small nod of agreement to the others in the transport with her. The senator wasn't much of a pilot but she did always like to learn new things and surprise peoples.

"You are doing very good with the controls senator, are you certain you weren't a pilot?" She offered a smirk looking at him while the moon was coming into view and spoke. "No sadly not but after the fall of the Sith Empire thanks to Selena and Harkness, I found a purpose commanding the effort and relief fleets of the republic. We carried supplies to help the people with in the wake of the empires collapse be they in need or just lost and needing direction. it wasn't a great position but it did get me respect in the fleet at the time."

Ayumi Pallopides

The moon was fast approaching them when she was coming in to land with a bow of her head to the screen to guide herself into it. "We are coming in just right." The senator kept it ready to use before she stopped and hovered dropping back just a little when she brought them into the hanger with the sensors showing her where she was landing before she let out a breath. "And ease it into the hanger." Prepared for anything while she was going over with some of her ideas and attention to the soldiers that were coming.

Ayumi looked at the soldiers when the ramp opened up with a nod of her head. "Whoa there boys it is just me and the grandmaster here to see about what work has been going on here." There was a look and they lowered the guns getting into a nice area to offer a walkway to go through the hanger to the facility proper. Ayumi straightening her duster and her bodysuit as she was looking voer the proto-mesh that had been developed for her use here to test with the force energies. The lightside radiating off of it.

Ayumi Pallopides

She could feel the force energies all around her, on the world itself as she was looking from the moon the senator could see the world above with a bow of her head. Turning it over in her mind when she could see where the shield was being tested and coming up as a shimmering blue-green layer upon layer with looks at it. Below the shielding she could see the planet as it was a dark structure that had lights and the feeling of life all around it. She knew they were working on the important parts of it.

Here on the moon they were developing section for everything as she walked seeing some of the larger ships being set into cradles of the plants. It would give them places to work on the ships as well as have them blend in with the moon itself for the storage facilities. More things were being done here as well as they could work with the agricultural stations stations that were being filled with excess food stuffs the citizens could sell to the government from growing for themselves in the new living modules.

Ayumi Pallopides

The walkway opened up a little to reveal some fo the doors and defenses that were going on while ion cannons were being set up for firing on enemy fleets comign at the planet to increase their effective range as well as area of coverage. With some look to the soldiers overseeing it she could see the manufacturing aspects of the moon that were being set up to convert and handle the scrap and rubble from the reconstruction of the city. entire sections broken down and converted by droids for months.

She herself was looking at the large designs in the hardlight display, the large vats that were being fed the material from the vacuum converters so that it could go through the heat resistant tubing from one large room to another and then continuing forward to the bigger things. "You are making things look very nice here commander." She said it to the soldiers leader who had been on Gyndine defending her when she was battle meditating and providing the cover. With the help of the locals they had turned a lot.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi looked the woman over and given some of the recent events she was saddened before turning to her with the form fitted armor on her. She had taken to the upgrades to the equipment that Denon and the senator was offering for soldiers and officers. With a look though at her she could see the bangs covering the injured and burned side of her face. "We have been working to secure the military aspects of the world and the ships so that we can work on some of the bigger things."

Ayumi looked at her as she bumped her shoulder and the woman was calm and normally reserved but since things had happened on Gyndine she had become more self conscious. All of the works they were doing before the senator looked at her. She owed the woman her life, she had protected her and made sure the levels of rising dumb didn't mean the senator would turn her down before they came into the one control room looking voer the larger warehouses of equipment and materials being broken down.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi herself was going over the scans and readout for what they were pulling in and the districts of the planet that were being redone, reconstructed well instead of a world like raxus to hold the rubble it was much easier to bring it here into the larger chompers and machines that would make rubble and from the rubble would come the materials and then from that would come the raw matter that was being converted into another room to be filled into the vats of wintrium through the electronic conversion methods.

"Everything is looking better I take it senator? I know on Gyndine you were using the designs and sasori mesh for after the main battle and problems." Her concern was noted and Ayumi continued to follow through while she took a datapad and provided herself with a small look of amusement. "Yes, everything is going as needed... better even. Since we all survived and have this chance now. I am just glad I get to have you stay here with me instead of having to send you off to another fortress world."

Ayumi Pallopides

"Well senator I wouldn't know about that, I signed on for your unit and projects to protect you and that is what I plan to do." Ayumi offered her a grin and the squad that were there working with her while she gave some of the better ideas. They were transferring these works and this information over to Cyrillia and Gyndine itself, on ways to restore and fortify. The construction efforts, the shipyards everything they could would be converted to better use and design some of the new things to survive a siege.

"Well I am glad for that cause i have a whole lot of ideas and I am going to need your help and your squads help to really push it. we're going to go and get something few of the other worlds have when it comes to defensive measures against some of the enemies of the republic." Sato stood there and looked at her as she thought about it for a moment while walking around wiht the others. "Well I think we shall have it, looking at the bigger things we have to do here we will be able to go with and protect you."

Ayumi Pallopides

With her while she was looking at the woman, Ayumi had a look on her face while she was thinking about it and working out some of the bigger ideas. They could go to her old family estate and get things from there resource wise to help improve Denon as she smiled. "Well I am glad to have you protecting my body while we run off into the galaxy to go and retrieve our own things for this rejuvenation project." Ayumi gave her a small look when she was checking the forearm datapad with all of the information for them.

"Alright then, we have the work here going on and with the grandmaster able to oversee things we can handle a lot of the primary components while heading out in one of the vanguards." At least that was the hope when Ayumi was bringing it up for her to go over the itinerary for them heading out and getting the other important funding that would be needed by them. She took the datapad looking it over with some fo the flight plans as well as some small sections of the trip set out for meeting with people.

Ayumi Pallopides

"Everything here looks acceptable senator, you send it in and we'll secure the ship after the rest of the observations for the site here." She gave her a nod of her head while sending the communications to the rest of the squad and preparing for anything they might need. "Rilo, make sure the senators ship is scanned and secured for her trip and get the teams on board. We will set up in the armory and secondary bunk room with equipment and the second cargo hold with a dala and skyfall."

There was a moment of pause while the senator sent the orders and requests to get her ship prepped and scanned to make sure there was nothing bad on it. "Confirmed captain, we will be ready for you when you arrive." She got a nod of her head pushing a few of the things with her armory and assault gear to protect the senator while Ayumi was going over the details of the converters and materials being made for their use with the jedi artisan's who were making more of the mesh to send out.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was detailing the information of it, the materials to ship out and make the mesh here would also be something they could use on Cyrillia and Gyndine, providing a planets worth of materials and funding that with the right works would give them all of the salvage and debris before she stood up a little with a nod of her head. The next two hours while her ship was being set up and prepared was spent going over the details of it all. To get better ideas of what they could create when Ayumi was taken out of her small moment.

"Senator we are ready on the ship and everything has been prepared for you." Ayumi perked up at that while she was going with them and her ship was being brought to the planet to the hangers so she could load up from here. Her assistants had worked to make sure she had all of her things loaded up as she wanted and since she was going to visit her family eventually she would have to deal with the important thing of meeting her mothers who stayed at their home to oversee everything about their fortune.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi walked withthe captain there to the ships ramp and looking over the sleek design they had she was glad it was set up how it was. Kind of like a mini remembrance battle cruiser but a lot smaller and more compacted with her own meditation chamber that matched the one down in the bunker so she could practice but also so she could when the need arose join into a fleet battle off in the corner and protect herself. The only things she needed to get eventually and likely finish up with was stygium crystal.

She could work on and think about her ship later, they were working on some of the things they were doing. With new work that could be done with wintrium plating and if she worked it correctly nightshadow synthweaved into the hull to continue to reflect and distort sensors. She had seen the design of the Rac for the ranger's that was never used and could work with more of that while pressing some of the bigger issues further along the lines that they were doing. "alright, are we ready to head out?"

Ayumi Pallopides

She was asking it to the ones there with her the protective squad that stayed in the second bunk cabin they had made for them to be there. Six bunks in one room, another six on the other side of the ship and several more of them that could work on some of the things. "Yes senator we are." The rest of the squad was there as she looked over some of them and the team that had survived protecting her on Gyndine were there. What was left of them at least but the seven members including the captain.

"Good then, let us prepare for the trip." Ayumi stretched while she was standing on the ramp heading up when she came in with them and removed her coat as she turned to look at a few of the others. "So was everything taken care of with my guest?" She said it to the young twi'lek who was there to handle some of her scheduling with a nod of her head with her lekku twitching in slightly agitation. The experience likely wasn't the best given how some of the girls that had come through the house with them.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi wasn't certain about what tey might be able to do or what they might be set up to do given some of it but the twi'lek looked at the senator and despite the agitation in her lekku and the smile on her face. "Worry not senator we have ensured she had her fare for the airspeeder and knows that you might see her again but are a deeply private woman who she shouldn't approach about memories or trying to push her experiences on you." she said it with a look before the others gave a look to the two of them.

"Thank you Megera, that will be very helpful when we returned to Denon." She had a smile on her face presenting a few of the things there as they were movign and heading off towards the edge fo the system out of the way of the fleet and ships around them. "You are always so good to me despite all of the awkward situations I put you in." Ayumi said it before she walked over with some fo the things getting the twi'lek and the others a drink so they could go and sit down at the table allowing some of the booze to celebrate.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi was sitting with them together around the table as some of the soldiers were bringing out pazaak card for them to play one on one until Ayumi had a drink. "So we are on course correct?" She got a look but the one soldier nodded to confirm the information about what they were doing. "Yes senator we are on course to your family home in the sith caldera." Ayumi nodded her head to that while she played on of the interchangable cards to get to twenty one with a small look at the twi'lek.

"There we go, now let me see that headdress." A look at the twi'lek while some of the soldiers were joining in the same thing with their clothing going off by the hand. To work on some of the bigger things when she got the piece from the twi'lek while they got some more booze to celebrate with a smirk on her face. The enjoyment of strip pazaak for what she could push up and out checking her outfit to make sure she was able to work on the bigger thing like keeping her bodysuit for what she could do.

Ayumi Pallopides

The game continued while they were all working and with their large pot of cloths on the table from the different soldiers and her assistants the senator starred down as the captain was playing her cards. The pot and everythign had just kept getting bigger and bigger with the others all around them all watching with anticipation to see what might come from the matches here. Ayumi had had plenty to drink same as the captain and they had set everything down and around them to bet.

"Think you can win senator?" The woman was looking at her with a grin while she took a drink of what they had there. The mead and whiskey that was being set up for the large group of them. "Oh i think I shall end up on top of this encounter captain. I wasn't always a senator after all and I wasn't always one who got the chance to beat out such a tactical mind." Ayumi was watching her when she drew a card and her number came up at eighteen with a small moment to think about it before she added a plus three card.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi watched her as they finished up and the passing of the time on the ship was over within the next two hours after an intense game there and more heavy drinking by all of them when they were around the droids. She had returned to her cabin on the ship getting one or two looks but fell asleep with a small pile of clothing she had won all around. THe senator woke up in the morning to the muscled form holding her close and the scent of fresh tea that she could drink before heading out of the room.

"Morning senator." She heard it rolling over where she was and looking at the one there with a small smile while the sounds of groaning near her came. "You seem to have slept well and here is some tea for the morning. I know how much you dislike caf." The young twi'lek was there looking at her and got her attention when she sat down presenting the cup to Ayumi that she took a moment to test the heat up before taking a sip. "Hmm delicious." She said it offering a smile and trailing a hand along the bed.

Ayumi Pallopides

"You are doing more then well now, you are practically spoiling me." Ayumi said it getting up and providing a small look when she went over some of the equipment that had been laid out she could wear. They were woring with the others to ensure that the mesh was designed itno new clothing and equipment to give the good citizen's a levewl of protection from violent socio and psychopaths who would kill anyone because they believed it was a fun idea. "These are very beautiful, remind me to thank the master jedi."

Ayumi said it while she was standing there and cleaning up herself a little while she got dressed feeling the lightweight design of the mesh outfit as it was providing her with a few ideas and details. Ayumi could get used to this when she was wearing it and had some ideas as she looked at the bed and spoke with her hand coming out to get an audible slap of hand meeting toned flesh. "Wake your butt up, we have new cloths for you to try out and wear." There were a few groans as Ayumi popped her back and body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom