Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Vito Blanka

“You lied to me! You all lied to me! I'm done with all this crap. I'll find the truth myself! I'll find out for myself what the force really means."

- Vito Blanka

wxwbKgk.jpg
Vito Blanka

Theme:The Immortalist
Aliases:Raven
Birthplace:Galactic City, Coruscant
Rank(s):Force Master
Duelist
Wayseeker

Formerly:

Sith Knight
Faction(s):-
Residences:Nomad
Species:Human
Language(s):Galactic Basic
Jawaese
Mando'a
Sith
Basic Shyriiwook
Force Sensitive:Yes
Force Alignment:Neutral
Character Alignment:Neutral
Height:6'0 (183 cm)
Weight:170 lbs (77 kg)
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Hazel
Skin Color:Pale
Distinctive features:Black cloak that he constantly covers his face
Two lightsabers on his belt

Force Specialties: Unknown

Other Skills:

• Leadership
  • Physical combat
  • Stealth
  • Hunting
  • Strategist
  • Piloting
  • Lightsaber Craft
Kills: N/A

Ship:
Razor TF01 Patrol Craft

PERSONALITY: ISTJ-A

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
Master Training
Determination
Self-sufficiency
Lightsaber Master
Stealth
Patience
Courage
Self-sacrifice

Crowded places
Self-hate
Regret
Introversion
Stubbornness
Hatred

Biography:

When Vito was 7, his parents hid their son in the cellar during a war. In this war, in which the Jedi and the Sith also participate, there was complete slaughter. When his parents do not come to get Vito back for a long time, Vito realizes that his parents are dead. As he continues to hide in fear and pain, suddenly the cellar door opens. He prepares himself for death as he hears the footsteps approaching. A Sith who opens the lid of his hiding place looks at Vito with a red lightsaber in his hand and smiles. Vito tries to attack him out of fear. Sith uses force to immobilize him and starts talking.

"I see fear in your eyes, son. I see anger and pain. Oh. You lost your family. What a loss."

Putting his lightsaber around his belt, the Sith releases Vito from his immobile state. And he starts talking again.

"You think I'm responsible for your family's death. No, no, no. No, my son. The death of your family is not my fault or my friends'. Let me show you the real culprits."

Using force, he shows Vito images that are not real.

"See? They are the enemies of peace and the ones who murdered families. Jedis."

"Someone needs to bring true peace and peace. Someone has to avenge the dead innocents! And for that, we are fighting! We are... Siths..."

The Sith extends his hand towards the child.

"For your family. For peace and tranquility. Come with me, son."

In revenge, hate and fear, he holds the Sith's hand and begins to receive training. After years of training from Sith Lords, Vito participated in many wars and killed many Jedi. When Vito, a Sith Knight, completed his training and gained enough force, he began to see some visions. In his visions, he began to see the Jedis and what they actually did. In addition, he saw who the Siths really are and what they do. At first, he thought it was a strange dream, but he started to get confused and disappear. When he talks to his masters about these situations, Vito becomes aware of the truth and talks about it with the Sith Lord, who took him with him when he was a child to ask for explanation. Realizing that his master was lying, he pointed the lightsaber at him. Realizing that he could not escape, the Sith Lord started a fight and entered into a long-running duel with Vito. After managing to kill his master, Vito managed to fight several more Sith and escape. Since then, he set out to learn and understand the true meaning of force and began living as a nomad. Although he occasionally decamped to bounty hunting when he needed money, he continued to live for his real goal.

Physical Description:

Vito is usually dressed in black and wears a cloak all the time. He keeps his head in his cloak when he's in a crowd or around people he doesn't know. The two lightsabers on his belt are one of the things that stands out the most. Because he lives as a nomad, he usually has a bag with his supplies inside when he is outside his ship. It is known that he has a scar above his right eye. He has quite a lot of scars on his torso and arms.He has a bracelet on his wrist with a coat of arms on which no one knows where it came from or what it is. He doesn't have a mask on his face.

sith_warrior_by_jjcanvas_d1dfo1a-pre.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom