Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vitae Order Interest check

I feel like in a Jedi/Sith debate.... The main difference [member="Reverance"], as far as i know, the Vitae do not want to exterminate the Sith for existing like the Jedi and the Essions do. And Vice versa for the sith aiming at them. The Vitae judge people on their actions and not their alliance and he did not mean military targets, he said innocents in there which the Sith in the past have hurt. I mean, we did sink Alto :D. Anyways, i think he mean't kill if only when necessary to save lives, other's lives, which is different because he is not in it for self preservation like a Jedi. Am i right [member="Vulpesen"]?

Like that time I had to stop [member="Darth Vornskr"]'s people from slaughtering people just to make a point?

Or that time I saw an officer shot for not wanting to kill mass amounts of people?

Or that time you tried to have me kill a chiss child because his parents were leaders of a planet?

Or that time I found our you use slaves to teach you new Force abilities at the cost of the slaves lives?

[member="Reverance"]

You forget, I was a sith. I know where that line is. And there's a difference between doing it when its convenient and doing it when its required. Whenever possible we will avoid death. Not whenever its convenient.

[member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"] YOU SNIPED ME! But yes... you're right.

Killing is killing, no matter how you pamper it. Rose tinted glasses and justification aren't going to change that. Just remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

[member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"]

And no, I didn't forget that you were a sith. That's a hard pill to choke down when you have only been gone for a week, or however long, from the warm and inviting embrace of the Sith.

[member="Vulpesen"]

@Reverance. That is partly true and thus, no death is taken lightly. That is where it differs between us and the sith.

Sure I can. I spent the last months using a new force ability to do just that.
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Military, diplomacy, janitor, general, anything ya want. I'm an equalist. I believe that FU and NFU should be on similar footing. But, I don't really play any NFU characters, so I would need close collaboration with any NFU's who join us to see where they fit in. Basically... you join as an NFU right now you help set the foundation.

[member="William Trager"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

That is highly tempting.
William's technically a NFU. He's force sensitive, and did a tiny bit with the Silver Jedi, but he doesn't use it, nor does he want to pursue any path with it.
His main focus in shooting things, building/reparing things, and flying things.
If you've got room for someone who does those things, I'm in.

Planning a thread right now where we're rebuilding a planet's architecture and putting in new tech. I also think we need pilots and more guns shooting baddies is always welcome.
[member="William Trager"]

[member="Spectre"]

Working on that too. We might have some development from the Phoenix branch, but you'll have to ask [member="sabrina"] about that.

Again, a lot of non force order stuff is up for development by new and dedicated members.

sabrina

[member="Spectre"] I am and always am after good intel officers members or not, as I am sure you are well aware. If you wish you can join our branch of the order, and I am sure [member="Dux Pontus"] and I could make good use of you.

[member="sabrina"]
Not sure if I can work under a FUs. No offense, but in my experience, you forget things with your lofty thrones.

sabrina

[member="Spectre"] most yes, but remember I came to you for help. So yes I regard anyone with ability to spy someone worthy, and I do need to build an intel structure up.

[member="Spectre"], Had my life saved by NFU's a couple of times(dragons... gotta hate them). Can't blame ya for getting nervous around Space Wizards, but I've taken notice of you(Not IC as that would mean you do a bad job), and I'd be happy to have ya aboard. While I'd expect you to follow orders, that's more of a "I hold your paycheck," and not my supernatural abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom