Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting a Dark Past - OOC thread

Darth Voyance will be showing up with her Soothsayer Battlecruiser (equipped with super powered Sith Meditation Chamber) to supply Sith forces with Battle-Med and spoopy Sith force back up/coordination. I'll also be going planet side to join the fight too.

So whoever is down hit me with an tag...thats for naval or combat.

Sol Stazi

S
Been fielding a few questions from faction members and the like about some of the specifics for this one/what to bring, so I figured we'd drop a short blurb in here about the skirmish itself. This will be a smaller scale pvp thread focused around elite teams of PCs rather than big capital ships and NPC armies. The conflict will focus around Palpatine's vault and there may be some pve stuff to do involving the Australis Connection as well as perhaps seeing to the natives one way or another.

[member="Sol Stazi"]

I would like to add to this. [member="Darth Carnifex"] has informed me of the parameters and style of this skirmish. Rest assured the Soothsayer Battlecruiser will act mainly as a command platform housing Darth Voyance's Sith Meditation Chamber. So my participation shall be in probing through the Force and making use of her Force Visions, Empathy, Projection and Battle-Med powers. So mainly doing spoopy abstract Force stuff before she herself goes planet side to assist.

I'll keep from doing any flashy naval stuff with the battlecruiser. :)

[member="Darth Voyance"] | [member="Sol Stazi"]

I brought the carrier to even out the playing field in terms of space and getting our people on world.

I'm glad you've pointed this out Sol, thank you.

I can edit out the Carrier if desired.

Samatharis

S
[member="Darth Voyance"] - I'm down for a 1v1 outside the vault. Hit me up yo. :D

JSC-Diana McClaine on Discord

Sol Stazi

S
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Might be for the best since we're not looking to make too loud a splash and the Sith won't be massing troops against us planetside. I apologize that things weren't made more clear from the beginning, this was a miscommunication on our end.

I can't post too often because of work, but I have put one post in there and we will see how it works out :D Figured some jungle fighting funtime could be had where the Sith are looking for old, closed phrikite mines from the OS-GA era and Mandalorian-Primeval wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom