Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visit to Bakura

Farlon Orbit

Tough, Disciplined, Die-hard.
When Orbit saw the Merc and the Jedi trying to escape he knew he had to take action. First he rotated the barrel of his gun to change it back into a regular blaster rifle. Then he turned on his commlink,

"All troops open fire! I repeat open fire, maim don't kill. That is an order 23! Get Kerkov on the line! We have a ship trying to EVAC them! It's under the radar so we need spray and prey on sector Z77, I copy spray and prey on sector Z77. I'm going after the Jedi so I want Rancor Company flanking the Admiral and his men. I want 2 platoons on that merc, and the rest with me and striker squad, copy?"

"Yes sir!"

Orbit vaulted over the log opening fire unto the insurgents. Laser fire was flying scorching the forest around them. This battle would be over quick but Orbit's goal was to finish their objective with the smallest amount of casualties as possible. After a few dozen paces later he stopped to take a breath behind the cover of a tree. He raised his rifle and looked down it's iron sight looking for the Jedi. Rapidly he found her and aimed for her thigh, hoping to temporarily immobilize her. His focus was off trying to line up the shot, seconds ticked by until he had her on his aim. And he took the shot.

[member="Reclaimer"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

[member="Reclaimer"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]

As Jaster watched as they left, having a Jedi storm off in fury was better then her trying to help them out. If he knew any as easliy affended as that one, held have a field day of insults. They walked across the river but as soon as they were across, a bolt passed Jasters head.

"Great," he whispered. Then he turned to unload his pistol into the forest, "I want that river electrocuted now, place EMP grenades at the base, anyone crossing it will be fried," Jaster looks at the scientist, "stay down and load the weapons and move the ammo," Jaster then moved to his troopers, "snipers in the trees, take the high ground away from them," as he finished 4 troopers used their jetpacks to fly into the tree tops, clearing their way for the ground, "rest of you spread out, only use east as our 12 o'clock, radios only for those you missed and if anyone gets past us, radio it to the transponder," Jaster looked to the radio operator, "what you got?"

"They are using the Armada Jamming frequency, mostly old tech, Intel we got from the spy's shows, we can break through with 15, second windows, then it will take me 5 minutes to find us another one." The operator handed Jaster the radio.

"XO, we need a distraction." He gave the radio back to the operator. Jaster jumped behind a tree and started to shoot out targets. The admirals troops were more for true combat, Jasters men were trained in gorilla combat. The battle was just to start and the game was already finished in Jasters mind. Even the squad chasing the Jedi and Mandalorian would have to prove their guts if to pass Jasters line.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Cody Jorin"] [member="Reclaimer"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Farlon Orbit"] [member="William Kerkov"]

The Padawan wasn't mad, she just didn't want others to think that she could have any part in a smuggling operation. But it didn't matter. For no sooner had she waded through the shallow river to the other side, than blaster fire broke out behind her. The Mando had instructed her to keep moving, no matter what and so she did just that. Though she didn't continue heading straight as one might expect. Instead she ran upstream a bit before breaking back into the tree line, her wet clothing slowing her down a little bit as they clung to her body and restricted her movements. Why oh why did she have to wear a few layers? One good thing though was that her change in direction saved herself from being shot by Orbit from a distance. She was very lucky.

The Padawan felt vastly outnumbered, even with Jaster and his soldiers fighting to support their escape. One day she'll have to thank him for that, even if in the end their escape failed. The Padawan ran behind the trunk of a large tree and ignited her saber as she took a breather, keeping it ready in case she was ambushed. She didn't look back to see where the Mando was as she was running, but she was looking now, peering from behind the tree trunk to look for him.

Mere minutes ago everyone was in a stalemate and now it looked like chaos. Who would have thought such an experiment that had no proof yet of even working, would be worth all of these lives? It just couldn't be that simple. There had to be more to it than that.

An angry look spread across Kerkov's face, a very rare occurrence. Swiping a commlink right out of his aide's hands he snapped orders at his men,

"I want all soldiers to hold fire and retreat to the perimeter of the forest! If anything goes in our out I wanna know! All ships including The Onslaught and the three crusader classes, I want all your guns trained on that forest, if anything moves I want it neutralized! I don't care how long it takes were either going to annilate these people or smoke 'em out! And get Admiral [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and those jackals of his here, we need to create a blockade!"

Ending on the angry accord he threw the commlink to the ground and paced back to the dropship, ground battles were not his area of expertise.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Farlon Orbit"] [member="Reclaimer"]

It was with a blinking that it started, not a blinking of the eye but of a light. It was florescent green and had a light hue towards its tip, it sent shadows crawling over the dashboard in the coloured light. "We received a transmission, admiral." the near human pirate sounded, there was a movement towards the back, a block like construct built off geometric shapes, with a narrow head with eye's that flicked to the near human, with a wave of its pointed digits it signalled the pirate to continue. "It's from the OCA, they require back up. Coordinates are as followed."

Neon lights flickered through the small, glass windows into the vast white-dotted darkness of space. The ships were silver and slick transformed by the light of the distant stars, which, at the full, hung like a great luminous pearls on the radiant breast of heaven. It was than that with a low heavy rumble that resonated in the air that the engines came to life, long rings of plasma tipped by the occasional abnormality, real space to hyper space the Pirates were on their way.

[member="William Kerkov"] [member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Pavor Clauditis"] [member="Bass Terrik"] [member="Quinn"] [member="Avery Akanbar"] [member="A.D.A.M."] [member="Zane Hara"] [member="Break"] [member="Orn'komad "][member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Haaza Kutter"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Cadan made his way to the bridge with a Twi'lek under his arm and wearing nothing but his underwear that seemed to be quickly put on. He gave small nods to the grew as he passed them. As he reached the bridge, some pirates were about to bar his entrance until they realised who he was.

Upon entering, Cadan would look towards Flannigan. "Why did we make the jump to hyperspace?" He was unaware of the current situation, as was his Twi'lek.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Thraxis would start to wonder to where [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], his flask in one hand and his other resting on one of his blasters, he walked along, looking at the crew on the ship, nodding to be courteous to those who would one day be his meat shield. After a few minutes of wandering he finally reached his captain, though the pirates who blocked his way stood in his way for a second, though quickly moved out of his way when they realized that it was one of their betters.

As he walked into the bridge he would look around, peering at his peers, quickly to jump his gaze to the captain, "Ah, captain, what's going on?" he would say in a jestful manner, he trusted the captain and did not need to question as to why he had jumped to hyperspace.

"I don't know, they just gave the coordinates. Just be ready for anything." he flicked a neighbouring switch opening the communication so everyone can hear. "[member="William Kerkov"], what the nether am I doing?"

Kerkov lit the cigarra on his lower lip, swiveling his chair to face the command center of the Mt drop ship. As he heard the message sent to him by his dear old friend [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] , he decided to answer him as quickly as possible,

"Well for starters, welcome to Bakura a wonderful planet full of flora and fauna as the I can see. Now to business! It seems I have run into a wee problem down here on the surface and I can't seem to get these people here to come with me. My men aren't cut out for gorilla warfare. But with you and your jolly band of pirates I thought you could help me, and I could help you. I need you to bring some men down here to help me smoke out my new guests out of this blasted forest, which by the way I have surrounded, while the rest of your crew and your ship or ships, I don't really know how many you brought to the party, to interlock with my own fleet to make a blockade around the planet. Now here is the good part, once we finish this you can have the Jedi girl, the Mando Merc and his ship along with his gear and companions. And I get the exiled Admiral, his soldiers, and his scientists as well as his research. And whatever is left. All good and done, easy right?"

Kerkov let the transmission beep through to his ship. And he thought while he's at it, he might as well talked to his buddies trapped in the forest, "Well hello Admiral Jaster, it has been a long time hasn't it? Well I am going to have to ask for an unconditional surrender. By you and the rest of your friends, the Jedi, and the Merc. If any of you try to leave the forest I will have yo and it incinerated within minutes. I will give you 30 minutes galactic standard time. Have a nice day!"

He finished with that light note. It was wonderful to be in control.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] @Reclaimer

Cadan sighed as he heard the Captains orders. "Will do Flannigan." Quickly he took the Twi'lek back to his quaters.

Cadan eventually re-emerged sometime after wearing his Red Raven Shot Caller Armor equit with a Augmented Shooting Tool. A Red Raven Gauss Rifle was strapped to his back. He wore to wrist mounted weapons. On his left was a MM9 Rocket System and on his right was a CZ Wrist Mounted Flame Projector. At his waist a DL-18 blaster could be seen holster to Cadan's thigh. The words "Sunshine" are sketched into the hilt of it. The finale piece of Cadan's attire was a brown, worn out, shot up, bloodied trench coat.

Cadan wasn't sure what to expect so he brought it all with him. "All ready Cap'n,"

Thraxis was already prepared, he doesn't really go around not being prepared, especially if your with the Jackals, you need to be prepared always, "Captain, if their surrounded, trapped in a forest, Why don't we do what we did with the Mandos and simply set the place ablaze?" he would inquire, his eyebrow raised and his hand still resting on his gun, while the other threw itself back and filled his mouth with the swill.
[member="Cadan Tazi"]

[member="William Kerkov"] [member="Farlon Orbit"] [member="Lady Kay"]

"Ugh, admiral I can smell the smoke through the com link, you really should quit, I heard its bad for your health," Jaster still hid behind a tree, the river was still in sight and as the troopers retreated to their posistion, Jaster men were quick to take advantage. Mines, trip wires and small turrets were put up to repel all attacks.

Jaster was never good at making friends, so he came prepared for pretty much everything. "As for the surrender, under conditions sure, first your man on the ground has to kiss my boot, then you have to admit my fleet is better then your," Jaster smiled as he made the demands, he knew they were never goin to stick, but the admiral didn't have permission to be on this planet. The blockade would last a day of that before the fringe broke it and arrested them all. Jaster and his men just needed to last that long, plus with all the wildlife in the area, the ships in the sky couldn't his the side of a space station.

They could do a darn thing beside wip there big guns around as if they owned the place. Plus, the Jedi was in the hands of two very skilled worriers and pilots, and to be honest, a shuttle could out maneuver any Corvette, even a Crusader. He should know, the OCA was supplied by Jaster. Hell Jaster armada was much larger then the admiral could muster, too bad they were across the galaxy.

"You have no play here admiral, just ask nicely, maybe I'll share my toys," Jaster switched to an open channel, "ask, [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], he liked the last toy I shared with him."

"Don't push me Jaster, you have almost to none power over me right now, I could order your decimation in less than a minute. My men are better trained than you think. And my smoking habit should be the least of your worries "Admiral"." Kerkov said that last word with sarcasm. But Jaster was right, Kerkov didn't want to cause a intergalactic incident. He needed to find a way to ensure his staying on Bakura without any resistance. If Jaster didn't surrender Kerkov would have no choice but to annihilate him and his men. He was always so sure of himself, and he kept underestimating the Armada. Well not this time, not this time.

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Farlon Orbit"] @Reclaimer

[member="William Kerkov"]

"Good sir, I don't mean to be rude, but you and your men have less reason to be here," Jaster wasn't spouting, this was serious as if he was caught with such a large fleet, repurcutions would be very disastrous. This was one of the many reasons Jaster didn't call in his armada, he had more sence then to go piss of a galactic nation.

"For god sacks man, what do you hope to accomplish, your not getting the research, my men are trained Madalorian Mariens, Jedi and Sith alike fear them, would you really send your men into die by the droves, go down as the admiral who illegally sent soldiers to their deaths, by all means go for it," Jaster looked to the sky's as if he could point out the ships the admiral had brough, "as for your fleet, shoot, my men are so spread out you'll maybe hit one or two of my men, possibly even clip a few of your own, inferred is clouded cuz of the wildlife and satellite and ultraviolet are both blocked by the tree cover, was treating a ship goer like me with ships such a great idea?"

Jaster made three 'Tisk' sounds as he waved his finger no, "let's be honest admiral, how many hours till the central goverment notices a fleet above their planet, I've got 25 guys down here, we could disappear as they question you," Jaster read the data pad his scouts were reporting from the perimeter, "you've got more then 1,000 ground troops here, who you thinks gana be noticed first?"

Jaster ordered one of his snipers to take a pot shot at their perimeter. "As for your troops, they seems green to me, rushing in before you give the order and all."

"Jaster, Jaster Jaster, I am disappointed in you. Firstly I have 300 men on the ground, my men are highly trained as much as yours, you overestimate your 20 men versus my 300. You have no support what so ever and your surrounded. Need I continue-" Kerkov was interrupted by a shot and a plea over the commlink for a medic. Kerkov looked back at the panel,

"You bastard." Kerkov turned off all communications to anyone outside the OCA. "All OCAMD personel retreat to Dropships, while providing suppresive fire, we're gonna blow this popsicle stand. I want all ships guns trained on this area, we are gonna hit and run! Cause as mush damage to this sector as possible! Do not hit Fringe or local government areas. May the force have mercy on their souls."

Hey should we get a role-play judge to decide if someone gets hurt/captured or killed?
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] @Thraxis@Cadan Tazi [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Farlon Orbit"] [member="Lady Kay"] @Reclaimer​

Farlon Orbit

Tough, Disciplined, Die-hard.
Orbit didn't like the new plan but he had to follow orders, "Alright you heard the Admiral! Fall back and laid down suppressive fire into the woods!"

Slowly all the Marines walked backwards toward the Dropships, blaster bolts everywhere. The mobility shields were taking a lot of hits and eventually the Marines started to lose men. After a 10 minute firefight and 37 casualties they all finally boarded the ships and they began their launch sequences.

[member="William Kerkov"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Farlon Orbit"] [member="William Kerkov"]

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!

"Man admiral you really are gullible and hot headed," Jaster knew he was speaking into an empty com, but he couldn't help it.

Jaster had sent 5 Mariens behind enemy line, through targeting beacons on the drop ship. This would allow any targeting missiles go veer off course and hit one of the drop ships. Laser cannons were the only things to make contact with the ground, yet even those were spotty at best.

"Alright men, light them up!" Jaster shouted over the communications link. His men didn't fire a shot, the small turrets and snipers took care of that. They just emerged from their cover and throw flares as hard as they could. For any professional gunner of a space craft, inferred would look like men running for the transports, thus firing down on this targets. Jaster sat by the tree as the ships fired on their own men, soldiers fired blindly into the forest.

Some may be wondering why Jasters forces weren't being shot at, or exsploded by the laser cannons. Answer, mud, forest was covered in it, after the flares were gone, gunners had no choose but to fire blindly into the forest. Trees fall, make great cover from falling debris. After the shells stopped falling Jaster found he was only mission 3 troopers and 2 scientist.

They only need to stay still so the ships sencors wouldn't pick anything up. This was easy, unless the admiral was willing to waste his whole arsenal on classing the planet, they would have no choose but to land again to check the dead. Jaster was ready, both land and space.

Only time would tell who one this stand off.

He moved between his crew, the motion from his shoulder to the core of his chest setting the tassels on his coat rippling in intricate patterns, he gave a look to [member="Thraxis"], a knowing look as if that was his thought's exactly. "If it comes to that. But it won't. [member="William Kerkov"], leader of the OCA. We're on an owned planet, you'd have me commit to a fight and make enemies, you won't have time to evac the prisoners, and what does a single jedi and their supplies mean to me, I want no part in this foolishness." He paused for what felt an eternity, making irritation bubble to the surface, he sucked in his breath and pulled his hands onto the dashboard.

"Bomb the forest, and leave. I will not jeopardise the live's of my men for meagre credits."

(OOC)

HEY JASTER I did't start firing until they left! Who woulld start firing on their own men!? I mean first you have the best soldiers in the world, then you somehow sneak around a encircling perimeter (How is that possibel!!?!??!?) and then I lose over 100 men and a dropship within a minute. Quit the crap dude, quit the crap

Back in Character

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

" [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] Get out of here, this operation is no longer profitable!"

Kerkov watched as Jasters men shot left and right at the ascending Dropships. Their shields were holding, but just barely.
Kerkov knew what to do, "Send in the bombers. Then we leave." Operation Mouse Trap was a failure, who knew Jaster had a Over powered stock hold of turrets and snipers on a patrolling science mission. But Kerkov was done with it.

William Kerkov Jaster of clan Awaud Thraxis Cadan Tazi Lady Kay Flannigan Mcnash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom