Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Vipers of Mos Eisley

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
7mrzdqp.png

On a hot summer afternoon in Mos Eisley, Two Mandalorians occupied the crowded cantina, seemingly chatting over one shot of Spotchka each. One of them, A man clad in red armor and a long coat, seemed to be listening intently to the other. She was dressed in a dusty cloak at obscured most of her appearance, but it was clear that she was mandalorian, as denoted by the infamous "T-Visor" hiding in the shade of her hood, and the gray-white patterned armor on her legs and hands which had worn just enough so show little speckles of Pure Beskar glinting in the sunlight of a nearby window.

Most would simply mind their own business, given that Tatooine was under the "control" of the Mandalorian Enclave, and thus Mandalorians sharing a drink wasn't all that special these days, even if their numbers were still a shadow of their former glory.

However, The most observant may notice that only one of them had left their helmet at their side. The Woman, possibly a Twi'lek, given the way tendrils lay over her shoulders within their leather-covered sleeves, Was still wearing hers. Even her drink had been left untouched.

Furthermore, She was awfully close. She was hunched over the table, whispering something into the other's ear. One fingerless-gloved hand lay on the table, lavender colored fingers and little black claws gently tapping it's surface. Another, which seemed to be dotted with little glowing lights along the fingers, lay planted at the back of this man's neck. One could easily assume that they were close, save for the fact that this man seemed to stare into his drink with a forcibly frozen expression.

"Ibac shuky'ce. rejorhaa'ir ni ori'shya" She whispered to him, grip becoming just a little more firm.

58mEY1F.png

Last edited:

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png
Tag: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Step one. Hit the guy on the head and stuff him in a grimy hotel room on Nar Shadda. One would hope he would be picked up sooner rather than later by your oddly delayed cohorts in GA Intelligence. The guy had just eaten, and also relieved himself so there wasn't really any issues for the next few hours. Right?

Step two. Raid the man's wardrobe. For a room this down market, the clothes were the complete opposite. It was a large neon sign to all those about that he did not really belong on Nar Shadda. Perhaps that was the point?

Step three. Watch, rewatch and rewatch again the video of the man that was secretly taken by the woman you had hired to hit on him at the bar on Nar Shadda. Pick up his mannerisms. The twitch in his right eye whenever he said 'credits'. Carefully note any words that he says differently than the norm. He seems to overemphasize the letter 'L'. His accent is an odd blend of upper-class Coruscanti and Chandrillan. Either way, it would stand out on Tatooine as much as it did on Nar Shadda. It was entirely possible that the man was putting on an act. After all, you don't get a moniker like 'Thespian' for being a snake charmer. The video was something to work on, something to give consistency to the performance to come.

Step four. Arrive at Mos Eisley and make your way to the specified meeting point, a dusty, sand blown Cantina. Find a table in the corner, and place a Funnel flower on the said table, facing towards the door.

Step five was infiltrate a criminal syndicate on the planet and discover some information about who was trafficking weapons to Enarc. But Brandyn was still stuck on the unofficial step 4a, namely feel damn awkward with everyone staring at his outlandish outfit.

He was thankful the purple in question was on the darker side. It did help blend into the background a little, but the five inch popped collar with excessively protruding points were another thing. Not to mention the red hat, sitting slightly askant atop his head. The big white feather was protruding from the top of the hat was just the icing on the campy cake.

Somehow, he retained an air of confidence, while internally thanking Shiraya that none of his siblings could see him now.

DivSilver.png

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mos Eisley Cantina
Tag | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

Deals gone sour and a target on the run, just another day in the outer rim. Jackal's target had been able to keep distance by using the busy market streets as both cover and a way to hide, feathers fly as they slide over a poultry stand to escape a shot. The gunshot rings out there within the market, causing people to try and leave the scene. Now they were right in the open... Another shot rings out, slamming against the target's backside. Thankfully for them they had a shield to take the blow, but it wouldn't resist another shot.

The Kubaz takes out their own blaster pistol, sending several shots at Jackal. Some of them land but the pale woman's armor stops any damage from being done, and with the vampiric woman slowed down, they bolt off again. Jackal uses her rocket boots to get on top of a roof, pulling out her rifle.

Soon the doors to the cantina open as the Kubaz frantically enters, taking a moment to catch their breath, yet right as the door is shutting a slug round is sent right at the back of their head. The door closes right as the man's head pops like a melon, quickly the body slumps down onto the floor.

Before anyone can clean up the mess, Jackal enters next, holstering the rifle on her back now seeing her shot did indeed land.

Keeping to her own business she ignores any eyes that were watching her for now, taking a form of ID from the target before pocketing it.. Might as well check what else they got right?

4LpCJwk.png

7mrzdqp.png

Blasterfire. This was the sound that had her looking up abruptly, only briefly exposing the markings on her helmet. Gray and white, with red trim and a blackened handprint. The markings of Clan Vizsla, and the Black Hand Syndicate. Once famous in Mandalorian circles within the outer rim and eternal empire, now faded to shadow.

"
Burc'ya be'gar?" She muttered to the other mandalorian, whose eyes had widened a little as he looked up at her.

"No! I'm the only one on Tatooine, I told you!" His muttered sputtering was quickly silenced as her grip on him tightened just a little more, and her other hand began reaching for something in her belt.

It was then that a man burst through the back door nearby the bartop, hurriedly shutting it behind him only for be thrown violently to the floor in a loud boom as a slug slammed right through the door and himself.

Tayl would recognize that sound anywhere. The booming sound of a
.48 caliber slugthrower, A weapon that she had familiarized herself with quite extensively in recent times. Hell if it was a long barreled variant, she had to wonder if her beskar would soften the blow or if the bullet would just crush her between plates and the wall...

One thing was for sure though, that man's head was gone.

Not only after witnessing the scene, She caught sight of the woman in red as she pushed through the door, almost immediately searching his pockets and paying little attention to her own grizzly handiwork. Tayl had never been afraid of getting her hands dirty, but never could picture herself skimming through the pockets of a man whose own brains were now dying his clothes.

A bounty hunter. Experienced at that, even if only in murder.

She knew that if they recognized the Mandalorian in her grip right now, there'd be trouble. Bastard had a fat stack of credits on his head in alliance space for crimes traced to Level 1313. But those crimes were personal. This was her kill, and she needed him singing first.

"Put your helmet on..."

"Huh?"

"Put. The helmet. On." She hissed into his ear, keeping a close eye on the bounty hunter.

Unbeknownst to her however, The other Mandalorian's cursed armor was radiating a dark side presence in the force, And there at least two force sensitives capable of hearing in the unintelligible whispers that clung to the man's crimson armor...

58mEY1F.png

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png

It was probably not a good thing, but Brandyn the Jedi did not flinch for a second when the weapon fire began and some unlucky soul's head became permanently un-there. The Thespian on the other hand, he looked up, nose curling up in disgust before going back to the Glitterstim catalogue he was scanning over on his datapad.

At some point he would probably need to meditate on why he did not react to violence the way he did. The Jedi urge to protect and do good had been regularly suppressed in order for him to maintain his multiple cover stories. Maybe too much time undercover was ultimately a bad thing? It was probably something worth talking to his master about.

The catalogue proved to be boring. Glitterstim hadn't been the same in decades. Not since his Brandyn's father had settled down, started a family. The edge off the brand had worn down to the point that Brandyn wondered if grandmas now shopped their for their grandkids Life Day presents. Sad really.

The feather atop is large hat swished in the air as he looked up to see the killer walk in the door. A couple of Mandolorians sat at the bar, and one at least had seemed to take a passing interest into the murder soaking the stairs to the cantina floor. But then, something slipped past the facade of the Thespian and ticked the mental sensors of the Jedi behind the 'mask'.

That helmet? Something...not good about it.

It was a new feeling, but reminiscent of the sarcophagus found amongst his father's old warehouse. There was the distinct shadow cast from it.

The garishly dressed man swung his legs over to the edge of his bench, swiped his Funnel flower and stuck it in the vestigial button hole on his lapel. He was soon up and walking over to the bar.

"Barkeep-ah. Lovely new artwork you have had installed recently. While I await it's cleaning before my departure," he said, knowing a man such as he would never dare walk over such a mess to exit a building, "regale me with your specialty beverage, my good man."

Getting a better look at the helmet was the goal. Having a crappy drink from a Tatooine tavern...not so much.

DivSilver.png

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Tag | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

The deed was done, the kill
secured. The deathly pale woman continues to search through the man's pockets, hardly paying attention to any of the many eyes that watched her. Some credits.. Extra ammo.. His gun. Where was it? Jackal looks confused for a moment before they find a form of ID, taking out their data pad they seem to snap a picture of the ID before putting the pad away, tossing the card aside now.

A faint beeping could be heard in her pocket, and it soon becomes a tad louder as the Sangir took the tracker, turning it off before taking a small device off the man's robe.

It would be then that her head turns a bit, a single crimson eye glares at both Tayl and her little catch. Very little could get past Jackal's ears, and this didn't apply to the whispering.

Jackal stands, placing her hands behind her back as they approached the two Mandalorians. Once she was right up on the pair, the pale woman leans against the bar counter, giving them both a fanged smile as one hand stays right on the grip of her holstered pistol, ready to quickdraw if need be.

"Is there a reason you keep glaring at me and fidgeting around? Who's your little friend here? You two seem to get along, besides hissing at him to put his helmet on.."

Jackal takes out her data pad, and a very fast scan was taken of the man's face, Howl_Runner instantly matching it with a bounty. She stays silent as her pair of inhuman eyes slowly raise up to stare down the two, a clawed finger taps against the side of the data pad for a few moments before Jackal puts it away.

"I see.."

An impish smile slowly stretches across her face, hand still right on her gun just in case.

4LpCJwk.png

7mrzdqp.png

She didn't pay much attention to the eccentrically dressed man as he approached, merely regarding him with the ever so subtle turn of her head, only enough to keep him in her peripheral vision for but a moment.

Her true concern was the pale woman who was rifling through the possessions of a body who had recently been promoted to wall paint. The beeping of a tracking fob immediately confirming her suspicions. She practically froze in place as the woman turned to glare at them, A single red eye glowing in the dimly lit cantina telling her everything she needed to know about the girl's intentions.
"Is there a reason you keep glaring at me and fidgeting around? Who's your little friend here? You two seem to get along, besides hissing at him to put his helmet on.."

"You did just a kill a man..." She said, her voice calm as always but with that slight dark tinge Tayl was known for, adding a veil of confidence over her true state of mind at all times. Though she was thankful the pale one didn't resort to the overused "staring is rude" brand of smartassery in response to the otherwise tense scenario.

A tension that was little eased by the data pad's scanning, which caused Tayl's fingers to tighten around the pistol on her abdomen, placed safely and out of sight between herself and her catch.
"I see.."

"Shit..." She hissed under he breath in a momentary break of that confidence.

"Listen hunter," She began, leaning back a little and tilting her head, throwing a quick glance at the window behind her and then to the pale girl "If you're at all familiar with the Bounty Hunter's Code, than you know I caught this one fair aaand square"

The Mandalorian playfully tilted her head to the opposite shoulder, only to click her tongue disappointedly.
"But if you want him reeeal bad? We can take this outside. No reason to scare these poor folks anymore than we already have"

58mEY1F.png

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png

Dicey was an understatement for how things were getting. Judging from the entrance the pale woman had made, she could well paint the whole room red. That would just not do. Firstly, Brandyn had just had his outfit cleaned and pressed. He needed it for his mission. Bloodstains didn't make for a good first impression. Secondly, his could end up being some of the blood. Thirdly, there were also other people present, so that was a thing to consider.

"Outside is fantastic idea!" He proclaimed, drink now in hand and sloshing as he flamboyantly pranced into the fray.

"The sand is much easier to clean...I mean removal is always a great option...and then all these lovely people get to live?" He said now standing between the pale woman and the Mandalorians, "who knows. They might be future paying customers for all of us. We wouldn't want to shrink our market too much...now would we."

Brandyn noted that the barkeep was starting to hide himself away. Apparently, his faith in Brandyn's ability to negotiate was not strong.

"Now...you are delightful, no doubt," he said, pointing and speaking to the blood covered pale woman, "surely we can do business...rather than be all...murder-y"

He took a breath, feeling the comforting touch of his lightsaber hilt against this right thigh. It was hidden away, but there. He would be most grateful not to have to use it.

DivSilver.png

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio

"You did just a kill a man..."
"That I did! And I will do it again if I need to, but I would sure hope nothing crazy happens."

She says in a sarcastic tone as her eyes react with inhuman speeds, flicking straight to Tayl's hand as they moved it onto their pistol.

"The code? Ya, I know it. I came over here to see what was going on, your squishy little orbs kept staring at me... But you two just look suspicious.. I am a little nosey."

Jackal boops Tayl right on the visor with a clawed hand, sticking out her pierced tongue in an impishly playful manner.

"Outside? How are you supposed to bring in that bounty if I accidentally broke one of your limbs? I know the metal you wear, solid stuff... But there is nothing stopping me from simply ripping off the plates from the glove to get at that gooey inside."

It was a bold claim, saying you could rip the plates off someone with pure strength, yet Jackal was sure she could do it with ease. Though her games were cut off by the Jedi who spoke up, Jackal glances over at the flamboyant man... He looked funny, she liked him already.

"I mean.. Cleaning sand is harder than blood! Blood I can just lick up, or just stick the clothes in the wash.. Sand though? It gets everywhere! Boots, ship.. All of it, then BAM your day is ruined. Also don't kid yourself, no one here is a lovely person.. You ever been here in Mos Eisley long? Guess not, I would like to make a bet that you come from some fancy place thanks to that outfit you are rockin.. A good way to get robbed you asstard."

She cackles wildly, pointing at the man as she laughed a bit at his expense.

"Now.. I can't say I mind being called delightful though, I know you don't mean it, but hey I take what I can get ya know?"

4LpCJwk.png

Last edited:
7mrzdqp.png

I know the metal you wear, solid stuff... But there is nothing stopping me from simply ripping off the plates from the glove to get at that gooey inside."

"Hehh." Tayl laughed, barely. It was indeed a bold claim. Especially for someone who looked to be just another near-human not unlike Tayl herself. That confidence though... She had to wonder if it was bravado speaking, like many of the men she had shot over the years justr on the very street just outside alone, Or if this woman somehow had the actual means to back up her threats. It'd be the first time that particular threat had ever been given merit, in her experience. But thinking about the last time she underestimated a foe...

Well, it had her on edge. But not enough to try dissuading the woman, in case of a bluff. Not to mention, you don't just touch a Mandalorian like that and expect nothing to happen...

"Let's... Test out that little theory~"

The grip on her pistol, still between herself and the woman as so to hide her hand's exact movements just a little, tightened more. She could draw at any second now, and her finger was already on the trigger even.

At least, she could have drawn, if not for the flamboyant- whatever the hell he was, stepping in between the two.

"Now...you are delightful, no doubt,
"surely we can do business...rather than be all...murder-y"

Both she and the other Mandalorian tilted their heads in confusion. Tayl herself thought that this man must either be very brave, or more likely, very stupid. But she'd be lying if she said that it wasn't appreciated.
I would like to make a bet that you come from some fancy place thanks to that outfit you are rockin.. A good way to get robbed you asstard.
"Now.. I can't say I mind being called delightful though, I know you don't mean it, but hey I take what I can get ya know?"

Even Tayl chuckled a little at those remarks. At least the woman was honest, and had enough humor that she hadn't simply shot the man so far...

"Alright ladies, Break it up" She called out from behind them both "Gettin' a little off topic here"

"You wanna do business, I'll cut you a deal. I need this Dar'manda Aruetyce, Alive. For now... I need to finish off a long conversation."

"I don't much care for the bounty... This one's personal"

Tayl gave a moment to throw a glance at either of them, Taking a few steps back to place herself between the window and a little table.
"We can do business if you really want... But not until I say, and on my terms..."

"Hey- hey don't I get a say in this??" The red one sputtered, glancing around frantically. It wasn't until the woman increased her grip on the scruff of his neck one more time, That he froze up. Curiously, Her glow now seemed to glow. Little blue lights all along the fingers.

Also curious, The flamboyant one had spent enough time around the two to properly feel for the darkside presence around them. And it seemed to be on the red man's armor. As if the force itself was suffering in agony. As if it's very existence was a crime against sentient life, and the force knew.

And yet, It's owner seemed far more afraid of those around him than of his own cursed armor.

"Listen, I'll take my chances with the Bounty Hunt-- Nnh-!"
The woman jerked him back one last time, slamming the man's helm into the sandstone behind her... He was dazed, but fine otherwise. He knew not to speak up again, that was all she really wanted.

58mEY1F.png

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png

"Asstard!?" Said the startlingly dressed man, "that one almost stung."

.Spinning on his heels, Brandyn winced internally. He took no delight in the performance whatsoever. "The fact that I am yet to be robbed should give you pause to think," he said before offering a wink.

Within moments, he had wandered, in what could only be described as a noble attempt to hide drunkenness, and draped himself across the prisoner in the pretty red Mandalorian armour. Very much not drunk, Brandyn could feel the reverberations in the Force coming from the armour, a near burning of his mind's eye began the moment of contact. He pushed back slightly from it, avoiding direct contact but still very much appearing to be draped across the man.

The prisoner tried shaking Brandyn off.

"Now, now. You are going to be my little friend for a moment...while these two sort things out," he said with a small towards the other Mando. A backhanded wave indicated it was time for her to go 'do her thing'.

"Off you go lovely."

DivSilver.png

Last edited:

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio

"Let's... Test out that little theory~"

ZiBfHIx.gif

And with those very words, the pale woman's inhuman eyes focused right on Tayl. Peering sharply enough like a hawk that had just found its prey, an unsettling hunger hid behind those crimson eyes. The look alone proved that the woman was indeed about to prove that she can just rip the plates off, yet the fun would be broken up by the fancily dressed man.

The insults had been thrown his way, Jackal laughing at him all the while.

"Alright ladies, Break it up"

"Fine.. Fine, you want to do business you say? I normally like deals, but what if I don't like this one?"

She sticks her pierced tongue out a bit at the Mandalorian, all in playful spirit of course... But with Jackal you never could really tell.

"Personal eh? I understand the satisfaction in personal hunts... You can keep them."

Jackal moves her gloved hand away from her hip, a gesture that she wasn't going to cause any trouble at the moment. Though, she giggled a bit as the man had his head bashed into the wall... Ya I am sure the bar owner would have no issues with that at all!

In truth, Jackal was about to just go on her way, that was until the most definitely drunk man just pulled the bounty target to the side... Making the Sangir visibly blink a few times.

"You are telling me that not a soul here has managed to rob you? Odd... Though maybe I can help with that."

This time, Jackal does indeed pull out her pistol. Taking aim at the man, gesturing he give back the prey to its hunter.

"You clearly don't know a thing about hunts, otherwise you wouldn't have just snatched away the prey from its hunter like that. Give the target back to the lady, and empty out your pockets.. Keep the hat though it really does suit you."

Keeping a decent distance between herself and this strange man, she still keeps her crude looking pistol aimed on him.

4LpCJwk.png

7mrzdqp.png

"Personal eh? I understand the satisfaction in personal hunts... You can keep them."

Tayl would merely tilt her head at first, curious as to the history behind that statement and sudden change of heart. Not that she'd pry though. Not yet, at least. So instead, she gave a slow and respectful nod.

Which was far more than what either of them received from the
startlingly dressed man

Yes, that was the word for it.
"Now, now. You are going to be my little friend for a moment...while these two sort things out,"

Despite her catch's attempts to shake off the both of them, Tayl's grip didn't seem to budge. In fact, A series of little blue lights abruptly flashed across the fingers of her right hand, and the glove seemingly locked in place. A new form of crushgaunt, perhaps?
Not that it mattered what was in her right hand. Her left was quick to pull another pistol from her appendix holster. Being right handed however, she was forced to draw while gripping the barrel, and then awkwardly flip the damned thing with annoyed grunt.

She was already pointing it right at the eccentric fellow when she herd the pale one speak up, turning just enough to give her a sidelong glance.

not a soul here has managed to rob you? Odd... Though maybe I can help with that."
"You clearly don't know a thing about hunts, otherwise you wouldn't have just snatched away the prey from its hunter like that. Give the target back to the lady, and empty out your pockets.. Keep the hat though it really does suit you."

Another tilt of her head and an almost inaudible chuckle under her breath followed. Tayl was beginning to like this one, even if it did seem a shame to leave this guy hanging after he stepped between the two on her behalf.

"Okay... consider this a thank you" She said to the drunkard, raising her trigger finger away from the pistol entirely, and pointing the weapon upwards.

Then she jerked the crimson one away with her crushgaunt, trying to wrestle her catch away from the man whose wallet was about to find a new home...

58mEY1F.png

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png

"Now precious thing. You don't want to bother one such as I. I've clearly spent all my money on clothing," he said to the pale one, tipping his head with a two fingered salute.

It seemed he was about to be robbed. That was unfortunate. And also unlikely. He felt the red armoured Mando be tugged away from him. Given his lack of purchase on the man, it was not hard. Again, Brandyn felt himself isolated within the situation.

"I appreciate you not shooting me...I somewhat enjoy being alive," said the overly dressed Jedi. His speech came across just a tad slurred.

He stepped back, leaning on the bar with one arm. Avoiding the first shot was probably key to survival. His foot lifted slightly, pressing against hte side of the bar, before his hand 'slipped' and his foot pressed against the wall. A subtle nudge with the Force and the drunk-seeming man was falling backwards over the bar. The moment he hit the ground, a rapid crawl saw him heading to the back of the room.

DivSilver.png

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio

Seeing as things between her and the Mandalorian seemed to be put to rest, Jackal delights in holding the flamboyant man at gunpoint, rolling her inhuman eyes as he spoke of having no credits.

"Yet, here you are buying drinks.."

Jackal gives the Jedi a "gotcha" look, full of smugness and bravado, the lights glaring off her elongated fangs.

"Alright then, I will play this game. Since you have no credits apparently, and somehow got here with none, and also are buying drinks with nothing.. Ahem, fork over the attire then. It sure as chit isn't from here, again though you can keep the hat."

She gives the man a "come on" gesture with her pistol, yet she watches as he tumbles behind the counter. Causing the Sangir to blink a few times in confusion, how drunk was this guy?

"What in the world have you been drinking?"

Her gun lowers as she loses her composure, laughing while pointing at the man. Only laughing harder as she watches him scramble across the floor like some panicking bug, was it really worth it to rob them? It started to feel like picking on the special kid, to be honest.

"Ok... Fine, you get to go. At this point, it is kind of just becoming pathetic, why are you here of all places anyway? You look and smell like you belong on the upper levels of Coruscant, you are an odd one, must be here for something."

Not seeing any reason to keep her pistol out, she holsters it as a sign of nonaggression for now.

4LpCJwk.png

Clxe04R.png

"I appreciate you not shooting me...I somewhat enjoy being alive,"

"Yeah. You sorta helped me, or tried, anyway... so" Tayl just waves him off as she passes the pale one, about to head out the back door past that ole' corpse when a thought strikes her.

She stops in her tracks and looks over her shoulder.
"How much do you think his stuff is worth? can't be more than a few hundred credits now that's got sand in it"

Or now that the man was crawling through the dusty old cantina.
"I'll pay their worth and a little extra for you to leave 'em alone"

It was exactly then that her catch realized that no one, not even the fancy drunkard, was coming to save him. He tried, again, to wriggle out of her grasp only to be abruptly yanked around like a ragdoll. Try as he might, scoff as he may, she didn't appear to be letting go anytime soon. "Hey, hey hey! Counter offer, You get me away from the Crazy Twi and I give you the armor!"

This was of course followed by crimson-clad one being slammed over the bar-top like a child over their mother's knee, putting a quick, albeit temporary end to his yammering. She sighed in frustration, the Jedi likely feeling the anger and even murderous intent hidden behind his seemingly meek voice. Tayl on the other hand just shook her head, leaning in a little closer to growl into his ear.

"You might wear our armor... but you're no Mandalorian... It's not yours to trade away"

"Never said I was...!"
Without warning, he pulled a micro-Ion Grenade from his sleeve pocket that he had somehow managed to open during the quick scuffle that landed him on the counter-top in the first place. And the moment it was dropped?

✱ZAP✱

The Twi'lek's crushgaunt went lights out almost immediately, and the red armored man was quick to deliver a quick kick into the back of her shins where the there was no armor unlike the front. It did little more than piss her off, her own quick jab into the side of his waist wasn't enough to keep him from slipping away and running for the door.

"No you don't! not after-"

It was no use... the blaster she had just drawn had been affected by the EMP, and clicked uselessly.
Curiously, the man's helmet had fallen behind the counter next to Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren as he left, still pulsating with darkside energies even despite it's owner fleeing the scene.

p1UD36K.png

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua \\ Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren
I got some new drip​

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png

Brandyn realized the gig was up about half way through step number seventeen of his overly elaborate escape plan. Instead, he popped back up and pointed finger guns at the pale, bloody thirsty murderer.
"Hey...let's not spill too many beans in front of the patrons of this fine establishment," he said with a saunter back towards the bar. The barkeeper was looking decidedly annoyed to have the garish one on his side of the bar.

He slid over the counter, just like he had seen all the action holo stars do. It felt quite liberating. Just before he slid over, he stooped and swiped the red Mandalorian helmet into his hands. With the helmet behind his back, held in both hands, Brandyn bowed to both the Twi and the blood muncher.

Amidst the scuffle of the escaped prisoner, Brandyn just backed away, almost tiptoeing backwards, away from the two hunters. He thought of something to say, but realized that drawing attention back to himself was the last thing that he needed. What he needed, was the back door and about a ten second head start...

DivSilver.png

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio

She looks in utter confusion, blinking a few times while the seemingly drunk man just got weirder... Something about beans? And was she really a murderer? All Jackal had done was take out a bounty target that was wanted dead... Ok she did try to rob him, but we don't talk about that ya?

"Wha- What the fu-"

Her profanity would be stopped by the sudden EMP going off, the flash of energies would disrupt her goggles, causing the Sangir to audibly growl as the man had just pissed her off. Stunned for but a moment, Jackal soon pulls her goggles up. Sprinting after the target, pouncing onto them with violent speed and ferocity. Claws stab into the open spot of his armor, drawing blood.

Seemingly out of pure instinct, her mouth opened, giving the man a glimpse of her fanged maw. The Sangir's breath could be felt as she almost went in for the killing chomp right on his neck...But she managed to stop herself, remembering this was not her hunt. With a frustrated huff she pulls out her claws, baring fangs at the man with a hiss before turning them on their stomach to hold the target down onto the ground using her strength.

"Collect your rabbit before it escapes, or I eat it."

She licks her claws, gazing over at Tayl, then her inhuman eyes seem to snap to the Jedi.

"Hey! Where are you going with that helmet?!"

Jackal snarls at Brandyn as they goofily were sneaking away with the cursed helmet.

4LpCJwk.png

Clxe04R.png

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren \\ Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

That infernal helmet seemed a more potent in the Jedi's hand. The whispers growing into agonized screams for just a moment, but quickly fading. Something or someone lived on in some way; A once proud warrior spirit, broken and subservient to the very metal they were bound to. From so close, one could even see the strange red tinge scattered throughout the otherwise silvery accents, where the paint ends and the supposed "Beskar" begins. It didn't shine like Beskar should. It wasn't smooth the way Beskar should be.

For all the infamy the Mandalorian's armor had earned over thousands of years, This one was far worse...

The Twi'lek remained oblivious to it however, being both without a sufficient connection to the force, and too preoccupied with her fleeing lead. And yet, her heavy footfall could not carry her fast enough to reach the them in time. Not with the head start they had managed.

It was the peculiar bounty hunter who caught up first, pulling her prey to the floor in one fluid motion. Barely giving her nor the prey time to react.

"Do it...! Collect your reward, bounty hunter! I'm better off dead anyway" They growled defeatedly.

"Don't...
!" She gasped, reaching out and coming to a stop just as she witnessed the girl's fangs

"Collect your rabbit before it escapes, or I eat it."

Wordlessly, the Mandalorian ran over to kneel beside the two. Once the pale one had dismounted the prisoner, She would use her whipcord to begin hog tying the damn fool. It wouldn't be until she was finished that the Twi'lek seemed to activate some sort of commlink. Though, she didn't appear use her hands.

<<"Actual; need a pickup... Cantina. Prep the freezer">>

. . .

<<"Yeah, yeah. save it for the interrogation">>

The prisoner only growled as she pushed herself off his back, giving the pale one quick glance "Much obliged..."
"Hey! Where are you going with that helmet?!"

. . .

"Not worth it, maaan! shit's cursed... You'd need a Mandalorian forgemaster to purify it. Maybe even a shaman"

p1UD36K.png

BranPrfo5.png

DivSilver.png

BranProf4.png
Wearing:
Equipment:

Oh, he heard the words. Yes, he understood what the Mando woman was saying. He even noted the displeasure in the pale one's voice and demeanor as he made his way slowly towards the backdoor. But there was something that had entangled his mind, obsessed his thoughts. The helmet was going with him.

"It's OK...it's a burden you don't need," he said, with an unconvincing shrug.

He was a step or two from the door at the back of the room. "Let's just...call it...payment for services rendered."

What services? None really. He just needed a cool line before he slapped the helmet against the door controls. The door hissed open at a speed unhealthy for any living being that might be caught in its closing.

Before the door was even closed, Brandyn was already running at a pace beyond normal human ability as all pretense of not being a Force user fell away.

Whatever it was, a curse or a spirit or a breach in the Force, it had consumed the Jedi with an wide-eyed obsession. And he had taken flight.

DivSilver.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom