Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Victoria 3

Yeah, it’s actually looking to be real this time around.

I’m stoked about this, even though the information is pretty barebones still. Of all the Paradox games, Vic2 is my favorite and I find the country management much more interesting than the war game ones, so this looks like it will be fantastic.

Excuse me while I manifest destiny.... in HD

Seriously though, I'm super hyped for the game and its mechanics. A heavier focus on diplomacy instead of all war all the time is really the cherry on top (though of course someone will have a WC in the first week!)

Yeah, I’m definitely excited to finally get a newer game of it that doesn’t feel like a 2008 game. And definitely looking forward to being more diplomacy based too! Now all I need is Empire 2 for Total War and I will be set for the year.

Warhammer 2 is arguably better. 1 just had so many cultural restrictions and stuff...like dwarfs needing to constantly do difficult tasks to appease the longbeards, and Orcs needing to fight every few turns to stay happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom