Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veteran RPer looking for a new site

Hey everyone, my name is David. I have been RPing for 7 years now, and have a passion for writing. I currently own a business OOC which forced me to withdraw from RPing on my old site. When I came back I found that it had changed to the point where I no longer desire to write there, and now I am here.
I usually write darker characters, preferably sith or assassins. I am looking to get back on the horse and was hoping this site could help me get back into RPing.

I look forward to writing with you all.

[member="Explicitfolly"] - Hey, man. Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to having you write with us. ^_^

Will you be transferring any characters over, or do you have any ideas for new ones?

[member="Explicitfolly"] - Actually, most factions do have dominions and/or invasions going on most of the time. Also, there's plenty of opportunity for spars and duels - all you have to do is ask.

I am going to create my first character, then get back to you guys. Should I post some links of my old work here for references or do that elsewhere?

[member="Explicitfolly"] - There is no approval system of new characters. Just throw up their character sheet and you'll be set.

However, if you wish to bring over an existing character from another site, and keep his/her Force rank, you would have to provide proof of his/her rank through links to related posts and threads. Alternatively, should you wish to simply bring over a character and start him/her over from scratch, that's completely fine without a transfer.

If you need any more information about anything at all, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to Chaos! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom