Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Very scary man seeks very scary thread

Ravenous

R
The title knows all. I already got an idea in mind and while I would share it I want a big theme in this thread to be the mystery surrounding it.

Essentially people are going missing from a shipyard on the planet of Vandelhelm and people are starting to get worried to the point most won't even leave their houses in the evening. Obviously, no one is just gonna let this slide so it's up to some meddling kids and their talking dog to engage in some unadulterated hijinks.

As I said mystery is going to be a huge part of this thread so that is all I'm going to be saying.

Ravenous

R
Salis Salis | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr | Val Drutin

Alright, guy's I'm gonna go ahead and get this thing going because we got a good group going here (I personally prefer smaller groups) Anyone else who wants to join is free to just drop your name in the chat.

I should have us set up either today or tomorrow.

Ravenous sounds good! I’ll probably join with a character other than Salis. Haven’t decided just who yet.

Most of them shouldn’t be a problem to work with, but tell me if you don’t want a 14 foot Neti involved just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom