Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventures into Darkness [Dark Order]

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Rat Six"] | | @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] | @[member="Old Man"] | @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] |
| @[member="Kale Xeros"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Prince Garec"] | @[member="Niaana Ren"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |
| @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

relv.jpg

The Spires of Hell, an ancient structure found by the Lords of the Fringe during their expansion phase across the Unknown Regions. Once thought to have been constructed by the ancient race known as the Celestials, the Fringe Confederation utilized the structure for a place of training. It was here that the mysterious entity known only as Vazela had met with the equally elusive Ashin Varanin. Joining her at Tar Morden, the two Dark Masters came to an agreement. He would vacate his position as a Lord of the Sith, allowing his apprentice, Circe Savan, to take control of the third sector of the Empire and fulfill her aspirations to become a Sith Lord, or Sith Lady by the correct use of the title. To some, this might have been a strange decision. Why would would you give such power to another individual? The same could have been asked of the Shadow Emperor, Darth Voracitos. But like he, Vazela knew that you could still be in power through the face and strength of another. By manipulating and controlling that individuals actions, then you were in true power. An unseen foe. That was the reasoning the Dark Master had come to when he had allowed Savan to take his position.

It had been four standard months since the call of Judas had been heard by the Dark Jedi that would come to join the Order of Black Hand. However, the mystery that was Judas was lost into the harsh wilds of Vjun; and unseen or heard from since. Despite his own best efforts, even Vazela could not detect or uncover there whereabouts of the Shi'do. Thus, he had given up his search in favor of the individuals that he had gathered.

Stood at the edge of the spire, Vazela's yellow predatory eyes stared out from underneath a black, hooded robe. His hands were placed into the sleeves of his robe. In the horizon, the Obscurity and Anubis laid in orbit of the Strigari Nomad, a dead world. The Atollis Nebulae had no sun, which he found fitting. He was setting up the following of Dark Masters that would one day return to Korriban and enslave the Lords of the Sith and their subordinates, as those Dark Jedi from the Second Great Schism had done before him. This was the Fourth Great Schism in galactic history, an Sith Master who had broke away from the tenants of the Sith Order to seek out something better.

Where the Sith had failed, he and the Dark Masters that he would form at Aza'Roth, a planet that one Val'Ryss Zankarr, otherwise known as Darth Hauntress, had invited him to in order to become a Lord of Shadow. He presumed, in an ironic way, that he was coming to Aza'Roth later than the Sith Master had expected, to become a Lord of Shadow in his own right. The galaxy would not be hearing from him for sometime.

His gaze turned to the console that he had the crew of the Anubis set up for him. The Anubis-class Heavy Cruiser had been constructed to serve the Order of Black Hand. He had taken the vessel with him from Vjun, when his search for Judas had spurned no results. The people on board the cruiser had pledged their servitude to him, which he could not say for his own on board the Obscurity, when they discovered that they would not be returning to the Empire alongside him. He had a plan for that, but first, he would send his own message. Not one as mysterious and as powerful as the one Judas had reached out upon the minds of those aligned to the dark side, but who were not Sith, had felt. His message would also come to new individuals, who he had met recently in person or who had heard about through his contacts across the galaxy.

Lowering his hand to the console, he relayed a text based message to the assorted Dark Jedi and one Witch of Dathomir, that he was attempting to lure to him. "It has been four months since the formation of the Order of Black Hand; and since our time where we gathered in the citadel on Vjun, our contact has been sporadic at best. This message is an attempt to lure Judas to my location as well, but I do not expect this mysterious individual to answer my call. All of you came to Vjun because you felt the power of the dark side touch you and draw you towards it; and thus you came to seek out that power for yourselves."

"There are certain individuals in this transmission that have already felt and answered the call of the dark side, surrendering themselves to it's power and subsequently turning it into their property. I also call on these Dark Masters to come to the Spires of Hell in the Atollis Nebulae in the Unknown Regions to meet with me, for I am forming my own Dark Order. I await your presence..."

The blue hue of the console faded and deactivated as Vazela turned it off, the transmission sent to them. Darkness fell over the spire, as it always did in the Atollis Nebulae. No sun, no light. It was the perfect setting for a venture into darkness.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The Spires of Hell were Ashin's personal fiefdom and training ground; most of the Lords of the Fringe had trained there at one point or another. When the guests of Darth Vazela arrived, they would notice a massive starship parked elsewhere in the system -- the Star Destroyer Chimaera. A very clear sign that this was Fringe territory, and that the Fringe Confederation was allowing this meeting to take place. Condoning it.

The Confederation had a council of five leaders, and Ashin was one among them. That she was in attendance -- hosting Vazela's gathering -- said a great deal about how Vazela's organization was situated in the grand scheme of things. Vazela's command console stood on one of the immense circular balconies, without a railing, which overlooked a twenty thousand kilometre fall. Ashin stood at the edge, facing the dark, hands clasped behind her back, and waited for Vazela's associates. She and Vazela had exchanged words already; for now, she could just wait.

James had been wondering the galaxy, picking up contracts here and there since the four months had passed when @[member="Judas"] had called him. He was on his way to collect a bounty, on a stolen ship, when he received another call, from the Dark Lord @[member="Vilox Pazela"]. He immediately altered course to the location within the transmission, punching his hyperdrive to the maximum, he would reach the location the Holomap noted as the Spires of Hell in a matter of hours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A dark, dead world lay before him, three massive unkown vessels maintained orbit over the planet. James approached cautiously, but when none fired, he proceeded to land. He found a place to land near the Spires. Disembarking, James made his way towards the entrance, but before entering, a sense of danger rose within him. He jumped into the darkness and focusing on the darkness, he made to suppress his Force Presence, creeping along in the dark he found two dark figures, a tingle went down his spine, he recognized one of them, the evil, black presence he felt when he met Judas.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

| @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Rat Six"] | | @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] | @[member="Old Man"] | @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] |
| @[member="Kale Xeros"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Prince Garec"] | @[member="Niaana Ren"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |
| @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

Vilox averted his gaze briefly to Ashin Varanin, who had decided to stand beside him. His eyes met hers momentarily. He thought of opening a dialogue between them, but then, that could come later. They had made their proposals and came up with agreements on the very same spot that they had first met as allies, rather than neutral enemies as it had been on the Abominor months ago. Perhaps one final question wouldn't hurt, however.

"Will your spouse be joining us?" he asked without looking at the former Sith Empress.

I could only smile as I walked up to the two Dark Jedi. Vazela, and Ashin working together was something that I had not expected. However, I had a feeling that it would work. With both of them being former Sith Masters, and now Dark Jedi, They had to have some sort of plan that would incorporate me somehow. I came into the room a quite as a ghost. Seeing an Apprentice that I had seen earlier in the year, I ignored him as I moved forwards.

I adjusted the second belt around my waist that held a GH-44 pistol, and two sabers. One white with a rather standard look that was my own, and my fathers gold hilt that I had used for most of my life. I could hear Vazela as he asked if Ashin's wife would be coming. I merely shook her head. Spencer was not a Dark Jedi, but I was not one to decide her actions. Since the two were married it would be reasonable to find Spencer, also the first apprentice, to be nigh.

I moved to stand on the other side of the man I had once stood with before. I looked out to the view to see the fall. Only wondering, why on the planet was it called so? "It would be nice to meet Spencer again if she were here."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @James Mathison, @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin did not turn away from the twenty-thousand-kilometre fall. Every situation required an antagonist. For this moment, it was the fall.

"She backs whatever causes and movements she chooses, gentlemen. I don't know if she means to support this one. Perhaps if I tell her you're part of this, Darren. She remembers you well -- making you a Master on Felucia, for example." And not the unpleasantness with the memory wipe.

| @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Rat Six"] | | @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] | @[member="Old Man"] | @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] |

Vazela turned his gaze away from space to his accomplice, Darren Shaw. He inclined his head to his fellow Dark Master. This encounter on the Spires of Hell would be their first since the dominion of Mytus VII. He did not saw anything to Shaw or Ashin. He returned to spectating space.

@[member="Valentina Clairemont"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Mere beginners of the force, Aiden and Valentina were only afforded the most basic of liberties, but the possibilities for their future was practically endless. Their beginning goal had been to travel to Dromund Kaas, in search of a new place to call home while embarking upon their first steps down the path to the darkside. Their beginning days to the swampy but jungle type would seemed filled with promise. A wise and powerful Dark Lord by the name of Pazela had taken notice of the couple, offering them rich temptations in exchange for their loyalty. It may have felt like such a small price to pay in comparison for what they could receive in return, but most wise persons understood that nothing in life came simply for free.

Having just recently returned from a brief couple’s getaway, Aiden and Valentina patiently hovered above Dromund Kaas in a basic transport ship, having a private discussion that had them contemplating their future.

“Have you felt it as well, my beloved? Something about this journey has not felt quite right for some time. While he remains a great mystery, I believe our run in with Darth Vazela was not of mere coincidence. He demands nothing of us, even now, when we keep our loyalties close to the vest. I think in some respects, he aspires to do the same, but given the state of things ..”

Aiden paused to look through the main view port to look down at a Dromund Kaas that seemed so far away, even from their current hovering position. He returned a glance to his lover, completing his sentence.

“I think it is time that we make a decision. I believe that the Elder Dark Lord, though not very easily persuaded to share on his musings, just might be onto something that’s worth pursuing. We have followed him thus far, and while the result may seem insignificant in comparison to everything else we could have, we should keep in mind that good things come to those who wait. Still, I am interested in hearing what you have to say about most current state of affairs. You have participated in many a battle, unlike myself. So you must have some other kind of insight to offer to our conversation that could be of aid to us both as we decide our next, but most crucial steps?”

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
After hearing the message that Vilox had sent to the dark Jedi, Vendir made his way to the bridge, not that he needed to. He stopped for a moment to gaze upon the spires of hell "really bright out there" he said before continuing his way towards the bridge, after stopping to fully seal his helmet, then he walked onto the bridge.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]@[member="Ashin Varanin"]@[member="Darren Shaw"]@James Mathison

After receiving Vilox message to join his new order of dark Jedi, Rat immediately stopped what he was doing and proceed off to the Spires of hell. The planet itself wasn't to hard to find nor the Spires themselves . After landing his small vessel on the planet surface, Rat proceeded to the gathering . Using the force to guide him on the planet surface, he slowly found his way to the top of the Spire where the others had gathered. He immediately recognized Darren Shaw and Vilox Pazela, but said nothing to them. Mainly due to the last meeting he had been to, Rat had caused a very awkward moment. And brought a small deal of attention to himself afterwards . Rat also noticed two new members that he had never seen before, A woman and a really tall man wearing body armor . Cautiously , Rat decided to stay away from the group of people that had already gathered here and stood quietly, a few feet away from them

James saw an old friend, @[member="Rat Six"] walk into the area. He slid out from his hiding spot behind him, Hello Six. How've you been?

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Hearing that Spencer may not be coming, I nodded my head. Looking down into the fall, It seemed limitless. almost as though I would fall forever. and with my looking down, I had a voice come to my head, coming only when in times that I was tempted to do works of "evil" or to harm someone. Speaking in my mind with only one word. "Jump"

I shook my head and looked back up towards the other two masters. "What do you have planed My friends?" Truly they were not my friends. I used the term loosely as though there were a reason that the could be my friends. Really I was alone in the Galaxy.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

| @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Solrune"] |

"I am bringing together the individuals we met on Vjun and then I plan to lead them to a world called Aza'Zoth, several lightyears from this location, to begin my Dark Order. I envision myself emerging from Aza'Zoth in two decades with a following of Dark Masters. That is when I will return to the galaxy and begin a new era."

Looking between Ashin and Darren, he turns to look at the scene ahead of him. "Darkness will spread again. Where this galaxy woke up from the four hundred year darkness that claimed this galaxy before, it has only rose it's head briefly before sinking back into the dark."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Now, and only now, did Ashin turn.

"Aza'Zoth's location is not a secret to dole out lightly, Vazela. Val'Ryss Zankarr will have your head if you bring this many people there, untested and untried. Let me offer an alternative, until you followers have proven their worth. There's a vessel called the Coldharbor, a wandering bazaar of the Dark Side, where Dark Jedi and Sith and Vahla and Nightsisters -- Darksiders of all types -- train and mingle. Work secretly among them, recruit from them, and use the Coldharbor as your base of operations until your children are ready for Aza'Zoth."

Doviculous

D
"Aza'zoth? The kark is that?" Called out a heavy and thick accent from seemingly nowhere, but soon enough the owner manifested itself as a rather built-looking Devaronian strode over to where everyone else was gathered. "Sounds like a fetish bar, if you ask me. Ah, Admiral is that you? You look ravishing as always." Obviously the Devaronian, whose name was Doviculous, never got the memo that the Admiral was actually the former Sith Empress, Ashin Varanin. "I gave up three girls with fine booties to get to this shindig, so what's all the hubbub about?"

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @TheRest

I had dealt with Val'ryss before. and it never turned out nice. Even when both of us were knights, it was never good. only barely did I leave her. I shook my head as the Dark Jedi think that we could just appear there and say "Honey, I'm Home!" When Ashin said almost exactly what I had been thinking, she gave more info about this ship where we could train all of the lower Dark Jedi, so they can prove themselves worthy of walking on the planet.

When another Dark Jedi decided to walk up and give his excuse of giving up three ladies for this. I only shook my head. "I hope that you would rather learn about the force and get those women and more when you are done, rather than be stuck here with only three to choose from." I spoke towards the man. Some needed to think these things through. Only the strong survive.

Looking back to the two Masters I nodded my head. "She's right, if we just walk up to her like I once did, our people would be killed without a second thought. We need to be ready for what ever the Hauntress throws at us."

@[member="Doviculous"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |
| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

Vilox Pazela maintained his gaze on space. He watching the Obscurity in the horizon. As he listened to Ashin's summary of the Coldharbor, the Dark Master thought about the purpose of the Attrition-class Star Destroyer. It had been thirteen long years since he had emerged from his seclusion on Kirima, where he had ventured to the Empire and was sworn in as a Lord of the Sith by Tyrin Ardik, almost instantaneously. His thoughts were also turned to a certain woman. The little Umbaran girl that he had saved from the clutches of Sinju was now known as Darth Kyros to the Sith. Small part she might have played, the Dark Master felt disappointment when he thought of his one and only apprentice. Circe Savan not withstanding, who he had merely been testing and learning about before incorporating her as a full fledged apprentice, Kara Vi'deya should be standing here alongside him on the Spires of Hell, about to embark on a long journey in which, when finished, they would emerge with a powerful collection of Dark Masters who, alongside each other, would return the Sith back to their rightful place. As Sorzus Syn once said, "We are not of their blood," and so the Sith must return to their positions as servants of the true Dark Lords of the Sith.

He spoke, returning from his brief thoughts. "I had the Obscurity constructed as a floating fortress, of sorts. A place where I could continuously be on the move. In combat situations, it was designed to be a carrier, much like the ancient Venators, where it's true strength was in it's occupants. Enemy ships would be boarded and occupied. In my meticulous preparations for it's assembly, after I had finished the dominion of Aeten for the Empire so as to secure the stygium crystals it would need to cloak, I had planned to utilize Aeten to begin a project where I would amass a small fleet of starfighters, shuttles and bombers that, much like the Obscurity, had the ability to cloak."

"Have you ever heard of the Katarn Maneuver, Admiral? I suppose not, for it was a tactic that I planned to put into practice with the Obscurity. It is where several shuttles, all with a boarding party, would head to an enemy ship under the pretense of a cloak. The simplistic components of these boarding shuttles were: an cloak, an plasma cutter, an ion cannon and enough space for a boarding party who were trained and had the equipment necessary for zero gravity situations. The first phase of the Maneuver was to allow a shuttle to bypass the enemy ships scanners and lock it's plasma cutters onto the side. The position of the shuttle would be in an area where, if the ship decided to blow it off it's hull, would cause maximum damage to itself. For example, say, it's engines. The plasma cutter would cut into the hull and open a space big enough for the boarding party to board. The ion cannon would fire, ionizing the internal security systems in that area of the ship. If my strategy is correct, the ship's internal shields and defensive armaments would be rendered useless. As my boarding party boarded the ship, the vacuum of space would suck the crew in that area. If the ships protocols were like any other military vessel in the galaxy, then blast doors would activate to stop the loss of atmosphere in that region of the ship. There, my people would have a ready made beachhead to begin occupying procedures. I named it after the Katarn-class boarding shuttle."

His eyes shifted to the Anubis briefly, taking a deep breath after his explanations. He continued when he was ready. "I tell you this because, in the end, I wanted the Obscurity to live up to the definition of it's name. I didn't want it to be seen or heard of by anyone. Essentially, it would be a floating home for the Dark Order I had envisioned, where we would train ourselves into the Dark Masters I envisioned us to be. When the time was right, the Obscurity would reveal itself in the Horuset system; and then the subjugation of the Sith Empire could begin. But upon learning of the existence of Aza'Zoth, my plan changed. I believe I could convince Hauntress, when and where she decided to show herself."

Vilox Pazela turned to Ashin Varanin briefly, saying to her, "After all, I did manage to convince you." Slowly, he turned to the new arrival of Doviculous and studied him. He had learned of the existence of this Dark Jedi as a small time gangster who ran an arms manufacturing organization on Devaron. He did not know much of this Doviculous and had only learned about him through researching the intelligence he had recorded as a Sith Lord. The database of Dark Jedi that he had recorded was on board the Obscurity. Some had turned up, such as Rat Six, James Mathison and Vendir, who he briefly averted his eyes from the Devaronian to watch them. He said, "Come forward, friends," before turning his yellow, predatory eyes back to the gangster stood before him. "You do not know who I am, but I know somethings about you Doviculous. How is your history with Dark Jedi?" He leaned his head to the left, under the hood, which concealed most of his facial features, except for his eyes that gleamed from underneath it.

James halted his pleasantries when @[member="Vilox Pazela"] mentioned his name. He snapped back into a stern look of profession, lips in a thin line and eyes ever vigilant. He nodded his head towards Vilox, and the others who may have looked at the mention of new names. The idea of a Dark Order sounded like something James should be against, but he would use it as an opportunity to grow in his abilities and in connections for any later necessities.

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

At the time Rat was attempting to stretch out with the force to feel the emotions and thoughts of the three masters that had gathered in the room. In an attempt to learn more about them, but felt nothing streaming from them . Of course Rat was far to weak to sense such things from beings who had called themselves masters of the dark arts , he did, however, sensed the presences of someone else in the room. Someone who he had meet back on Vjun. James Mathason. The one the dark father had dubbed the assassin at one point . And just like his title James had appeared out of a nearby shadows like some kind force ghost manifesting itself into existence a few feet in front of Rat . Had this had been a few months ago James would've scared Rat half to death with his power of stealth , but now Rat had some basic training in the ways of the force. And was becoming quite adept at sensing his surroundings on a base level of sorts.

"Greetings brother. "Rat spoke dryly to James before continuing to say. "I see you skills in stealth and subterfuge are still as powerful as ever. How have you been? "Rat asked the man, But before he even had a chance to comment Vilox had begin to address everyone in the room. And large scowl felled upon Rat's face as he spoke to them, before Vilox gestured to everyone in the room to move in closer to his position . Cautiously , Rat moved over to Vilox and the others still not trusting the majority of the people here. Including Vilox and Darren, but the one who send the most chills down his spine was the woman on the side of Vilox. She radiated power as the other two have, but something about her creep him out .

| @[member="Vilox Pazela"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |​

The soft graceful hands of Valentina held the controls of a holoprojector as the image of Lord Vazala twitched off, and she sat in silence, looking casual perched Indian style in her seating as she listened to her husband speak, while he spoke, she slowly came to stretch hinting at how relaxed she was, she finished the motion, by resting her head against the wall staring at her husband.

Always interesting, how two different people reacted to the same news sometimes, even among hearts weaved in love.

So, he found sanctuary within the Fringe, at least we now know he is alive. She privately thought to herself.

In all honesty, the young woman in the aftermath of Lord Vazala's absence, did consider finding a new instructor, for her and Aiden almost believing the Empire's endless parade of skirmishes battles and invasions snuffed out Vazala's flame so that he could become one with the force. The recent news however, could be viewed as fortunate.

With that she contemplated her husbands curiousness.

"The battles I have been a participant in are little more than a stroke of artistry amongst a larger holopainting."

Is all she could offer on the subject and contemplating Vazala's message she mused.

"I suppose we should see why he summons us."

Turning to the couple's droid she spoke

"Add the new coördinates into the nav computer immediately. Set course, and enter hyperspace."

They were going into the Fringe to speak to Lord Vazala and his allies. Her normal transport the Star Courier newly christened The Obsidian due for upgrades in the very near future remained hidden in an undisclosed location, the couples current transport, used for their recent getaway would have to do. And with that, the Clairemonts entered into hyperspace, destination the Spires of Hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom