Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventures into Darkness [Dark Order]

(@[member="Solrune"] What exactly do you mean? Could you specify IC?)

Zius stood aboard the shuttle with the other Dark Jedi and maybe some other Sith trying to break free and carve out a destiny for themselves. He kept his right hand inside his coat just in-case anything drastic were to occur, and must he fight. His mind was bouncing back and forth thoughts of freedom and power, both of which he could control with this opportunity to strive. He looked around at the faces near him, all coming from different parts of the galaxy and yet so few to heed the call. Not even was he cognizant of the other Fringe members.

Aza'Zoth... a way to change his life forevermore. Something he could never have discovered remaining as a Sith or his olden ways as a Jedi in-training. This truly was a grand moment for the young man despite the melancholy he has endured and the loss of limbs even. It was time to look forward.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @Ashin Varanin | @Rat Six | @James Mathison | @Vendir | @Valentina Clairemont |

| @Aiden Clairemont | @Kiyala Demont | @Spencer Jacobs | | @Doviculous |

I looked to a young man in some armor as we boarded the shuttle. He looked like he had no clue on to what we were doing. I could feel eyes as I drew my wicked Sith sword. It radiated the Dark side as I held the sword. ANd I could feel within my self hate, and anger. Turning to the young man I spoke silently so he may only hear me. "If you have any weapons, you may want to pull them out now, will will be changing the crew to be that of one of our choosing." I then stood back up so I could be more straight as we were to soon be pulled into the the ship. ​"Say with me and you won't have too much trouble."

@[member="Zius Aurus"]

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Doviculous"] |

The shuttle closed behind the Dark Jedi, with Vilox Pazela center to the craft. He lifted his hood back over his head again, concealing his facial features. His hand found his Lightsaber and he held it beside him, yet to ignite the crimson beam. Behind him, the shuttle began to rise, it's occupants under the control of the Suppress Thought he had cast on their minds only hours before the arrival of the individuals that would comprise the following that he created, to pull the galaxy back into the embrace of darkness.

The craft found entry to the Obscurity easy, as it was expected and one of theirs. As he felt the landing clamps engage, he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper to the crafts occupants. "Subdue them, but do not yet kill. There is a lesson to be learned here, from the mistakes of our predecessors. Destruction and death must be manipulated to benefits and positives for us to enjoy. Observe my work."

The ramp lowered and the Dark Master was first to emerge. He ignited his crimson beam and averted his gaze from what he saw before him to the Dark Jedi that were following him, waiting for the hiss of their own weapons igniting.

James had no lightsaber to ignite, so he went with his natural weapons, hands and feet. He moved out of the shuttle and like a shadow he disappeared into a dark corner of the ship.

He would use his stealth skills to get into a good position to maximize his combat effectiveness.

Zius retrieved his own lightsaber from his war-torn trench coat, igniting it and holding the curved hilt at an angle, following right behind @[member="Vilox Pazela"], his helmet coming together around his head and face while the red piercing glow of his cybernetic eye shined through the translucent visor. Zius was ready to forge this destiny, ready to advance.

| @Ashin Varanin | @Rat Six | @James Mathison | @Vendir | @Valentina Clairemont |

| @Aiden Clairemont | @Kiyala Demont | @Spencer Jacobs | @Doviculous |

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Doviculous"] |

The Dark Master moved quickly, slicing his weapon through the air in Shiim movements to sever cartiledge, muscle and bone marrow from limbs, backs and hands as he moved across the hangar bay. All of the pent up energy, knowledge and skill left to exist inside his old, degraded body unleashed as he began to reclaim the vitality and agility he lost through the decades. He left all of his victims alive through his accuracy and skill, for he was a man who lived up to the agreements he had made with his new allies in the Fringe on board the Chimaera only days previously.

He turned his Lightsaber off on the balcony overlooking the hangar bay. Smoke was rising up from the bodies that laid across the floor from where his Lightsaber had connected. Scorch marks were scattered across the walls from their counter attacks, none of which landed in his onslaught. He signaled for the other Dark Jedi to join him with a wave of his hand.

Zius watched in awe as the Dark Jedi master executed the performance without error and without having even the slightest particle touch his figure. This was truly a man not to be messed with, and with that Zius followed right behind him with his lightsaber still lit. Steaming bodies without a sign of struggle or even the blackened scorches of a blade coming into contact with their flesh. It was a moment of both pride and fear; fear of the man he followed behind as nothing more at this point but a shadow in his wake, and pride in himself for feeling secure and right for walking the path of a Dark Jedi. Zius watched the master closely, awaiting his next course of action.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] | @Ashin Varanin | @Rat Six | @James Mathison | @Vendir | @Valentina Clairemont |

| @Aiden Clairemont | @Kiyala Demont | @Spencer Jacobs | @Doviculous |

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] |

Vilox raised his hand to Zius and gestured to his blade. "Efficiency must never be disregarded in futile attempts to be ready or to incite fear into others. The Force will tell you of incoming danger. Your blade makes you a target for these inferior beings or the defensive emplacements found above you." He gestured his hand to the smoking wreckage of one of the turbolaser turrets he had taken out by reflecting the bolt of red laser back into itself with his Shien technique.

Zius looked to the shrouded man and gave a slow but deep nod, deactivating his lightsaber and placing it back within his trench coat. Trust was never something Zius could find easily nor give it equally, but he would allow this figure to influence him for the better. As the master motioned upward to the turret, he felt somewhat foolish and blind. Had he really just missed something that obvious? Painfully awkward and even a tad embarrassed, Zius moved along with an uncanny desire to become greater with the Force itself.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

He turned away from the fledgling Dark Jedi to the turbolift and stepped inside the narrow chute of transparisteel, with a durasteel alloy for it's flooring. As Zius joined him, he brought his chrono to his eyes and activated a transmission from it. A signal was sent out through the ship and he knew that, by the protocols he has installed during his time in the Unknown Regions just after Tyrin Ardik had been removed as Emperor by Mikhail Shorn, that the bridge had been deactivated. With their system locked out, he activated the lift and began to ascend to the bridge.

"For one to understand the Force, one must embrace all of it's concepts and practices. Through understanding, we learn how to manipulate and manifest not only it's energies, but our environment as well. They call this power." They were coming close to the summit now, he knew. "This crew has loyalties to an Empire that this vessel no longer serves. Deceived, they have worked this vessel with the intention of serving the Sith, but that was not why the Obscurity was made. It was made for us and so the veil of deception ends, the facade falls and we emerge from the shadows to take what is ours. This the way of the dark side."

The lift doors opened and he turned his Lightsaber on again. As the crimson beam hissed, he motioned for Zius to take the lead. "Embrace the dark side and subjugate these inferior beings. Become their ruler and they the ruled."

Zius reached inside his trench coat once again and pointed his saber toward the ground, igniting the sadistic red that had served him in quite a few battles and encounters. He looked to Vilox and nodded once again, turning his head straight and walking without a sense of cowardice or hesitation to the bridge, stopping in place as a means to present himself in silence and without a recognizable face for them to identify.

Blasters raised against his advancement, the hiss of another saber daring his approach. He still stood, waiting for the first move to be made and the first hand to be raised. The young Dark Jedi took it upon himself to close his eye behind his visor, concentrating on the Force that he commanded as his own weapon. Suddenly the sound of footsteps rushed toward him in an attempt to overwhelm his guard, he kept his eyes shut and focused on the direction and let the Force guide him. The vibrating hum of the opposing blade came down to strike down upon his dome, but was met with the the embrace of Zius' own weapon followed with strong Force push into the chest cavity of the remnant Sith that was so confident in his attack, sending him hurling into a nearby console which in turn would flash a vivid blue of electricity and white sparks, killing the failed opponent. Not even a few seconds afterward, blaster fire opened upon Zius with a sudden cacophony of bombastic noise and hisses as they hit the surrounding walls and floor.

Zius merely focused, breathing in deeply and raising his lightsaber to meet the barrage of plasma, deflecting round after round with precision as it was sent back to the gunmen. After only a few were left standing, Zius opened his eyes, feeling whole. He walked toward the men without fear, the single red cybernetic eye pierced through his visor and stared them down with an intimidation of a fierce and malevolent nature. He raised his lightsaber up to them slowly in a demanding sense of authority, causing them to look amongst themselves, dropping their guns and descending to their knees like hostages. Had he pleased the master?

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

James Kerval

J

Kerval lowered himself into a kneel before the aggressor, confused, frightened and injured through the bout. How did they get on board? Who were they? How had only a handful reduced the Obscurity to it's knees? He lifted his gaze, his brown eyes illuminated by the crimson beam of Zius's Lightsaber.

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] |

The Dark Master turned his Lightsaber off to his left, moving behind the Dark Jedi stood before him. He said barely in a whisper, "Kill one, incite the fear in many." He gestured to the officer, James Kerval, before moving away from Zius, heading to the observational deck. When he arrived there, he brought up the holographic of the ship via the console device placed beside his throne. The soldiers on board the Anubis had begun their assault on the Obscurity and had taken the crewmen and women they captured to the hangar bay, as he had instructed. His scheme had come into place. All that was left was the final part.

"Spencer, Ashin. The crew are assembled in the hangar bay, awaiting your magical talents into convincing them to join the Fringe. When you are finished, join me and the others on the observational deck."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Ashin looked upon the dead and those Vilox had spared, and she found herself displeased at the waste. In the hangar of the Obscurity, with Vilox's 'orders' ringing in her head, she grimaced and strode out to meet the prisoners.

"My name is Ashin Varanin," she said. "Some call me Grand Admiral Shira Karrde. This is my space. I did not order what happened to you. It's been suggested that my wife and I use the Force to compel your loyalty.

"I compel nobody's loyalty. Not anymore. What I do is show people the truth. The Empire cannot help you. Some of you served with me when I was Desmius the First. The Empire is not what it once was. It might be so again, but not today. Today, you have your choices to make. And it is your choice. If you sign on with me, despite the horrors you've just seen, I will make you kings and queens of the Unknown Regions. I'll see to it that, if possible, your families are brought to our space. If you say no, I will put you in cargo transports and send you to the isolated world of Sabarene, where what you've seen can never be revealed, but where you'll be safe to live out the rest of your natural lives.

"Those are your choices. Lie to me, and for safety's sake, I'll send you to Sabarene with those who've seen enough of war. Lie to me, and I'll know it. But if you can serve with Desmius again, if you want to accomplish something again, I'll find you berths on the finest starships in the galaxy.

"You are my people. I'll honor your choice."

The situation was quickly resolved, in one way or another. Transports soon left the Obscurity -- some to Sabarene, some to the fleet staging ground at Rattatak. Ashin went to find Vilox.

Zius stared James down, lowering his head to meet face-to-face as his helmet separated to reveal the identity of the assailant. That same red eye stared into those of the defeated Colonel.

"Look at you. Scared, hopeless, and reeking with the shame and excrement of a dead man. What honour the Empire still has!"

Zius took his lightsaber and attempted to lightly slide it down the cheek of the survivor, burning his flesh and playing on his failure to the Empire. Broken and scattered, they no longer had a true purpose but to kneel and that is exactly what this worm submitted to. Spineless. After the slow agonizing burn was finished, the Dark Jedi got back in his face with even more malice in his gaze.

"What the Empire would do to you if they had learned of your failure... if they had seen you in this position. You're worth nothing, and your precious Imperial kin cannot aid you here, not in this moment...or ever again."

Those words were final, and Zius attempted to raise his foot to his chest and step down it quite harshly. Placing his crimson blade just above poor James' noggin, looking to Vilox as if to acquire confirmation on this execution.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="James Kerval"]

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] |

"End it," said a voice in a whisper, into Zius's mind. The Dark Master severed his mind link with the Dark Jedi below him, admiring the Spires of Hell from the observational deck of the Obscurity. "Now, you will be crewed by the Dark Order, no longer under the shackles of an Sith hegemony."

He turned. "Isn't that right, Ashin?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Ashin spared a slow blink for Zius. "Vilox, you talk about this kind of thing like you read it in a book."

She turned and walked away. "There'll be a Fringe crew coming in. Kill any of them and I'll make you suffer. Good luck, Vilox. You're going to need it."

Zius cracked a wicked grin behind his visor as he drove the crimson blade into James' skull. Ripping it to the left and completely destroying his face, and continued to curse the Empire's name by further slicing and burning through the corpse until nothing remained but a smouldering pile of flesh and crispy uniform. The young Dark Jedi inhaled deeply with an overall feeling of satisfaction washing over his senses, until the pain came back. The voices flooding his skull and ears once again with more words of spite and hatred.

"Look at -you-! Thinking you're free from the grasp of the Sith. LIAR! YOU ARE THE SAME, YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THEIR OWN FAITH!"

"MURDERER! HAHAHAHA! ONCE A SITH, ALWAYS A SITH! YOU WILL BE ONE AT HEART NO MATTER YOUR ACTIONS, BOY!"

"Release us... let us be whole. Let us flow as one..."

Zius deactivated his lightsaber, dropping it next to his feet as he fell to his knees raising his hands to his head and clutching at the helmet. This pain was unbearable, and he knew deep inside that these voices wouldn't stop. He was mad, what other reason was there to hear all this nonsense? He gritted his teeth hard, rising back to his feet. He focused on his personal goal to rid himself of the Sith taint, blocking out the madness for once.

"No... I am in control. My destiny will not be one of listening to you, constantly snickering in my mind. Your screams will haunt me no more."

Zius turned to face Vilox, kneeling down to scoop up his lightsaber and placing it back within his coat as he walked on. More confident than ever before.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

James was hidden in the shadows of a side hallway. A squad of troopers rolled passed. James slipped out of the darkness and took out the rear guard with a technique known as the Knife Hand. A simple strike on a nerve cluster in the neck that instantly knocks them out. James ducked as the rest turned on their attacker. Quick jabs, locks and dislocations incapacitated the entire squad in a few seconds.

Master @[member="Vilox Pazela"], this is Mathison. I'm near the barracks, holding down here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom