Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventures into Darkness [Dark Order]

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

Vilox Pazela looked between the Dark Jedi that were present. He nodded his head and told them. "We are headed to Aza'Zoth, an ancient world submerged into darkness to the point that it was only recently discovered by our Fringe Confederate friends." He gestured to Ashin Varanin before continuing. "With the Grand Admirals help here, I have found passage to Aza'Zoth and so our journey to that distant world will begin. It is currently under the rule of another Dark Master, who I believe I can convince to allow us to stay. It is there that we will train and discover the secrets of the dark side. But before we begin, I will tell you why we are headed there and the objectives of this Dark Order."

The Dark Master lifted his hands to the side and pointed above them. Through the clear dome that covered the ancient Celestial structure, they could see the dark void above them all. It was one of the reasons why he had choose the Spires of Hell for this particular part of his explanations and teachings, rather than the Obscurity, for the sheer setting of it all. "Hundreds of centuries before us, at the very beginning of the civilization, there was a race of beings that we have called the Celestials. They shifted and controlled the galaxy in such a way, that structures such as this, the Spires of Hell, were created. Like individuals such as I and my associates," he gestured to Ashin again, and brought Darren into the conversation as well through the wave of his hand, "They understood that the galaxy can be controlled and changed in the ways that they saw fit. Like us, and as you will come to understand, they understood the true concepts and understanding of power."

"It was the same for the Rakata, but like all civilizations and individuals such as we, there comes a time in our era where another civilization or individual rises to challenge us. The ancient Infinite Empire, which was founded by the Rakata, constructed technological marvels such as the Star Forge, which now lays broken in the Lehon system thanks to the Jedi Order, also knew, much like their predecessors in the Celestials, that the galaxy was theirs to control and shift. In the modern era, the Sith Empire continues to do what the Celestials and the Rakata did. But unlike these two ancient cultures, an civilization rose up against the Sith. They are called the Jedi."

"It is unknown what happened to the Celestials and the reasons for the Infinite Empire are rare, but it is fabled that the dark side of the Force turned on the Rakata; and when the dark side left them, the races that they ruled over rose to overthrow them. It is my understanding of the Force that it has a will. What we understand to be the dark side allows us to fall and surrender to it's power. It is only when we then rise and take control of the dark side, becoming it's guide, that we then ascertain power. If it is true that the dark side left the Rakata, betraying them and leaving them powerless to stop the various worlds under their control rising to overthrow them, then it is the same for the Sith."

Vilox Pazela lowered his gaze from the stars back to Rat Six, James Mathison, Doviculous and the rest, his lowering his hood to reveal the locks of dark hair that were protruding from his head, held up in a spiked style. Strands of grey were mingled along his hairline, revealing his age, but it was curious for all of those who had seen him in the flesh, without the hood raised, that the Dark Master looked significantly younger physically. Less degraded, less gaunt. He continued his speech, hands folding back into his sleeves. "The Sith civilization that Ajunta Pall and his following found on Korriban, during the Great Second Schism, has long since be dead. For thousands of years now, it has been former Jedi who have fallen under the influence of the dark side, surrendered to it and then learned to control and become it's guide, that has kept the concepts of the Sith alive to this day. But with their fall, so too has the Sith culture. So many philosophy's, doctrines and understanding has come about with the Jedi and their falls to the dark side, that stagnation has gripped the throat of all those that call themselves Sith and subsequently left them in the stagnation and weakness that they sought to destroy."

"I have never been a member of the Jedi Order. I was born on a world called Almania, rich in Dark Jedi history, made to become a member of the Sith Order, who ruled over my home world and it's star system. If it was the Celestials that first shaped the galaxy, to then allow the Rakata to take their place and then eventually the Sith, then out of their fall should a new order rise. I call this new order the Dark Order."

"It is time for a new beginning. The Sith have failed and the legacy of Ajunta Pall and his following to Korriban has not been fulfilled. When those Dark Jedi found the Sith, they created an Empire, an entity that served and guided the dark side of the Force, seeking to topple all those who opposed them and shape the galaxy in the way that they saw fit, much like the Celestials, Rakata and then later, the Sith Empire. But as I have said, the latter has failed. On the brink of their greatest victories over the Jedi and their Republic, they have fallen at the final hurdles. Even the promises of the Order of Sith Lords were not fulfilled; and came about from the Brotherhood of Darkness, which was founded by a fallen Jedi Master!"

"And so, our time has come. We will begin anew at Aza'Roth and build ourselves up, as our predecessors did during the First, Second and Third Great Schisms, for this is the Fourth Great Schism. An former Sith Master who broke away from the Sith, knowing that they were weak and failures, to find the Dark Order, which will return to the galaxy in two decades. When we emerge from the Unknown Regions, we will lay claim to Sith and under our guidance- no, rule- revenge will be ascertained and the galaxy will be ours to shape in the way that we see fit. Where the Sith failed, we will succeed."

He fell silent finally, his face somber, expression calm and breathing relaxed. He tilted his head to look at the ground a little, waiting for their response.

James said not but two words, stepping up to @[member="Vilox Pazela"], drawing back his own hood, revealing messy blonde hair and emerald/cyan eyes. His face was young, easily noticible, but with a good sized scar that ran the length of his face perpendicular to his eyebrow.

I'm In

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Valentina Clairemont"]

Though spending time with his wife had been a welcoming journey, Aiden was by no means oblivious to the tension that arose from his wife. Perhaps not so much for him, but for her own restlessness. He knew, deep in his heart, that she had accompanied him out of love and devotion. Yet she was not lost, knowing exactly who she was, and just what she wanted.

As their shuttle hovered over new territory, eager to make a descent, Aiden turned to his wife, an idle left hand reached up to caress her right cheek fondly. He did not smile, his face composed of seriousness.

"I know this is not what your heart wants, and yet you have somehow chosen to follow me anyhow. You have always followed me, just as I have followed you. I sense that our own personal goals may be taking us in two different directions, but rest assured, I know we will always find our way back to one another. Love is stronger than any other flame of power. I am with you, and we are always together, even when apart. It is just as if you are standing right beside me. Whatever you choose to do, I support you. These are things you must know now, so that we both can remain strong. You have made me a better man than when you first found me. I will never betray you or what you've done for me."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

A long silence fell. Ashin ended it.

"As your host, ruler of this territory and protector of Aza'zoth, I'll give you the secrecy you seek. I can provide access to the trainers of the Fringe, at your discretion. For secrecy's sake, naturally, I cannot offer the Dark Order large starships, but smaller vessels, couriers, even starfighters -- that, we can provide. In return, I'd ask you to not draw undue attention to Aza'zoth, and don't do things that reflect poorly on me and my people.

"If you're all willing to work, to commit in the long term, I can support you. I can make it happen."

Meanwhile while all these important matters were being discussed in a dark corner sat Kiyala with headphones in her head. This wouldn't be the first or the last time she watched an order grow and possibly flourishing so she instead this time would simply watch and learn. Kiyala saw familiar faces and a lot of faces that she couldn't honestly place from anywheres, as a light melody placed from her headphones which starkly contrasted the company she was in. It also didn't help that she was greatly having second thoughts in fact she didn't feel like she belonged much of anywhere at this point of the galaxy so instead she simply resigned herself to a moment of anonymity. . .

@Vilox Pazela

Spencer remained in the background behind Ashin, the woman was always better at leading and talking. The girl had learned under her, but felt it was appropriate to stay silent on the matter. The woman that ruled this planet was none other than her great grandmother, somewhere about 800 years ago ancestor. Of course there was a time when Spencer had wanted to destroy the woman, but in an odd way the young girl had a revelation. That was of course that they were very similar in their paths and possibly Spencer should learn something from the way Val’Ryss had conducted her work.

Again, remaining silent, Spencer peered over the book she was reading. She was half interested in the conversation, but decided it was best she accompany Ashin on a trip like this. Mostly, for her entertainment she hoped her ancestor was watching and waiting to enter the scene. Yellow eyes lowered and she returned to the story she was reading. It was nice to finally have a hard copy of the holocomic she was constantly reading. The young little padawan that had left the order was now a full-fledged dark master. Such internal battles, much struggle, wow….

Dark lipstick cracked into a smile as she looked up again eyeing Ashin, she knew that the woman also felt the taint of the Dark Witch that lived here. Shrugging it off, she looked over at a familiar face, the girl had gotten older and she smiled wondering how much stronger she had become. If Spencer had a younger sister or really something along those lines @[member="Kiyala Demont"] would be the closest to that feeling.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @James Mathison

"Chissississississ..." A heinous laugh circulated through the ancient formation the group had gathered near. Someone or something dark was lingering about them, ethereal, unformed and drifting in the force. A foul spirit of foul aura moved in the shadows without physical form. The stench of her decay burned in the force. "Ashhhiiiiiiiiiiiiin..." the malevolent voice hissed, "You betray my trust. I am very...disappointed. Trying to break my faith with letting this rabble set foot on MY throne. Very...very...naughty indeed" A mist of impenetrable darkness and burning hate manifested out of the ether of the force. The mist bubbled upwards forming the frame of a woman and yet it was just a dark figure, no features just darkness. "Come, explain to the host of mansion why you peasants at my door should be allowed to enter...hmm? I've been listening." The figure strolled into the middle of the group and its dark head looked around hissing in venomous sighs.

"Hmph...Dark Order indeed..." the figure scoffed, "There is an old saying..."One shall create, hundreds shall emulate, only few replicate." What is this then? What's so Dark about this? All I see is a cluster of disgruntled outcasts with illusions of grandeur. Hiss Hiss...I shall make this clear. Aza'Zoth is the throne of bitter and true darkness, it will welcome you but not as guests. But as substance to be feed off of. Come, I shall not resist your entrance...after all the flower of darkness needs a rain of blood to nourish it from time to time."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin shrugged fluidly, apparently unsurprised by the appearance of Zankarr. "Vazela was duly warned and given alternatives. He makes his own choices."

I could only shake my head. Of all people the Former Sith lord should know that when a former empress and another Dark Jedi say not to mess with the Hauntress, you would think that he would follow. Even then, I looked to the shadowy form of @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"]. The woman who had been killed by Zaiden I believe? If not I would learn soon enough. She called us all misfits in a sense and I had to smile. Speaking to her and her alone.

"Hauntress, you know of us. You know who we once were. But tell me, if we were misfits then why would we meet her today?" I then fell silent as the question I voiced did not need to be answered for everyone to understand. Misfits who banded together were no longer as they once were. Here we could create something greater than the Sith Empire. THough that was a very VERY long stretch, with the minds that had met here today, and the abilities that we all have, Its possible to happen.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Spencer snickered from behind Ashin and her book. She knew the woman couldn't stay way for too long, Val'Ryss liked to make her introductions. Poking her newly tainted yellow eyes over her comic book, she looked towards the figure that paced and eyed each of them. A voice quiet echoed as @[member="Solrune"] , @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] , and @[member="Ashin Varanin"] finished speaking.

"Hi Grandma."

A feeling of a dark pervasion is what caused Kiyala to finally take note of what was going on. In a quick fashion did she stand up and gaze at the ghost the Sith Lord Val'Ryss with a sense of respect but yet mild contempt as the sith lord seemingly called them unfit for whatever they were here for. It didn't really matter to Kiyala why they were here but the fact that she was told that she wasn't fit for something pissed her off slightly. But their was nothing gained in a quarrel with the deceased so instead she held her tongue looking over at @[member="Ashin Varanin"] who stoically dealt with the former Sith lord and @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] who seemingly joked with her. She honestly did not know whether they considered themselves that strong to triffle with force manifestations or if they truly were but she couldn't help but feel like she still was no closer to actually being an aid to either of them. Still today was not about her so she swallowed her feelings lest they be betrayed in the force, around this time is when @[member="Solrune"] began to speak bringing up a valid point but it would tell within time.

"None of us would be here if we did not think were ready. And none of us will ever know until we try. But then again there is no try so I guess we'll just do it okay?" Before returning to her music no bothering to listen for a rebuttal.

@Ashin Varanin, @Spencer Jacobs, @Vilox Pazela @Val'Ryss Zankarr

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

The dark misty figure turned her head to catch the glimpse of a young woman with burning golden eyes and blonde hair. The dark figure let out a deep exhale. "Hello my child." the malevolent apparition replied with a unusually warm tone. Approaching Spencer, the figure raised up an arm and gently let her fingers pass over Spencer's cheeks and onto her shoulders, ending with a pat. "By the grace of Bogan, you have grown up into a fine warrior. I am so...proud of you Spencer." Her voice hissed like venom but her words were genuine. The figure almost could be emitting a sensation some could interoperate as...love...of all things. It was no secret to those who researched her dark past in the forbidden annals of the Jedi Codex, that Val'Ryss loved her children above all else and losing them is what turned into the monster she was today. "You remind me so much of Val'Rah. MMmm. Mmm. You two are much alike. You and I have unfinished business my dear." Val'Ryss hissed. The figure grabbed onto Spencer's hand and leaned in close, "I have much to tell you and much more to teach you my daughter."

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |
| @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] |

It had been several years into the reign of Kaine Zambrano and yet the Emperor that had stood before Darth Arcis, in the form of Tyrin Ardik, remained to a constant factor in the events that had played out in the resulting years, since the entity known as @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] had entered that Sith Citadel on Dromund Kaas and removed the Umbaran from his position. The Dark Master that stood before Val'Ryss Zankarr had gazed upon a galaxy in flames, during a war that he, Vilox Pazela, would instigate and lead. Only the scripts, texts and musings of one Sorzus Syn still existed in the present day to tell the tales of the Great Second Schism and the Hundred Year Darkness that had followed the Jedi exiles, following their fall to the dark side of the Force. An war that he wished to replicate in the modern era.

Events remained interconnected, ranging from his self imposed exile from the Sith Empire for four decades, after which he had returned to the Sith in 835 ABY to the fall of Tyrin Ardik and the vision he had had on board the Obscurity. His yellow, predatory eyes turned to the voice of Val'Ryss Zankarr as she made herself known to the assorted group of Dark Jedi, as Vilox Pazela turned to face his only obstacle. "We meet again, Darth Hauntress. It has been a long time since we have spoken. If I remember correctly, it was back when Voracitos was Emperor of the Sith Empire. The creations we made for him have long since done a good service for the Sith, wouldn't you agree?"

Hinting that he and Hauntress were the creators of the Etheral slaves, he continued. "If that is an invitation, then I accept. I have already explained why my Dark Order is different from anything you may have encountered." He lifted a hand to point towards the ghost. "I invite you to observe and study us as we work."

Vilox Pazela inclined his head to his former ally, Darth Hauntress whom he had worked alongside and ruled over, for a brief time, shortly before her apparent death. But then he had been privvy to the fact that she had not died, when he heard her call to join her on Aza'Zoth as a Lord of Shadow. He presumed that, now he and the Dark Order were venturing to Aza'Zoth, he would meet with her sometime in secret. There, they could discuss in depth.

He turned to Spencer Jacobs and Kiyala Demont. He studied the blonde haired, black lipped woman and asked, "Who is your friend, my Lady?"

Doviculous

D
Doviculous suddenly began to light up a stick of spice as Vazela talked to him, and took a few puffs of it before answering. "Dark Jeedai? You mean like, darker skin tone Jedi, or wearing all black with eyeliner and lipstick 'Dark'? I didn't know the Jeedai really had an 'emo' side, but hell... you learn new things everyday, don'tcha?" He said with a hysterical snicker before seriousing up like nobodies business. "I don't know what any of them Dark Jeedai is, but I was born up into a Cult of Jeedai who wore all black and used that Dark Side everyone is pissing their pants about these days. Guess that makes me a Dark Jeedai, whats it to you? I heard of prospects of power, and I couldn't resist."

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] |

The Dark Master looked between the assorted group before gesturing his hand to the exit. "It's time to go." Turning away from them, he was the first headed towards the shuttle at the end of the Spires of Hell that would take them to the Obscurity; and although they didn't know it, they were headed towards the Star Destroyer with murderous intent.

It's crew were loyal to the Empire, not the Fringe currently. They had to change that before they had a mutiny. And what better way than to embrace the dark side, by murdering a crew numbering in the thousands?

James was the first to follow @[member="Vilox Pazela"], he was excited to get started with this 'Order' and wouldn't mind killing some Imperial scum. It would give him some practice.

Master Pazela, what would you have me do once on-board? Anything specific that you would like done?

James' expression was stoic and calm. He was certain a few of the others might show more visual excitement, but James was colder than most, and even though he was given a "Barrel of fish to shoot" into, he'd maintained composure.

| @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] |

| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] |

"I think you'll find what we'll be doing when en route, Mathison. Something of a test." The Dark Master came to a stop beside the shuttle, turning to the other Dark Jedi present, waiting for them to embark on their journey.

Zius stepped into the shuttle as well, not making his presence notable by not talking to anyone. He was merely a background figure listening, shrouded by his dark trench coat and visor. He knew what he was getting himself into this time, he finally understood the calling of what he'd been destined for. Not the Sith, but a path of self-reliance with no Empire to breathe down his neck. This was truly beginning anew for the young Dark Jedi, and he intended to wash clean the taint of Sith branding from his very mind and soul.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Seeing that more and more people were joining us, I had to smile. Even with all of these masters, It wouldn't be hard to train some of these people. I knew that the Fringe had some people that could possibly help us. Even as they were Dark Jedi. I looked at the man in complete black robes. and his predatory eyes that loomed in the darkness of his hood. Following the master to his shuttle, With the new change, It looked as though I would now be helping in the killing of the Empire's slaves upon the ship. I drew my sith sword as I walked towards them, with one apprentice asking what we would be doing I only wished that I had his ignorant bliss of not knowing what we would be doing.

@James Mathison, @[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Doviculous"], @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"], @[member="Kiyala Demont"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Aiden Clairemont"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom