Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venom Squad: Let's Make Moves!

wMzoQEg.png
Venom Squad

Alright, now that the Roster has been set in stone, it's time for Venom Squad to meet up and get chummy. In this topic, we can chit-chat, plan, and everything in-between. I'd like to use Venom Squad as an opportunity to scratch any threading itches you guys may have. So, if there's anything that you've been dying to do IC, or if you have any ideas/suggestions on missions that we can do, lemme know here.

I'll personally get the ball rolling here...When the site first kicked off, the Mandalorian faction did some epic threads. We dove into Rakghoul dens, we squared off against Sith, we did it all; and looked damn good doing it. I want to do a thread where the "epic" thrill is there, y'know? Something that we can all do, as a team, and walk away with a massive, satisfied grin on our faces.

Well, that's my two cents, what do you guys think? Shall we hash out a meetup thread or go on some missions?

Current Members
  • @[member="Isley Verd"] (Squad Leader)
  • @[member="Marek Starchaser"]
  • @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]
  • @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"]
  • @[member="Ruza Deveel"]
  • @[member="Jason Sisk"]
  • @[member="Servus"]
Signature Bar
2zGy4Tx.gif

I volunteer to be mascot!

And a mission where due to my childish naievite, I inadvertently start a chain reaction where a situation goes from "Oh, hi!" To "ZOMG MISSION RUN FOR YOUR GUNS!"

:D

~ Exploring a cavern

~ Discover and Explore a hidden temple

~ Finding a lost ship in ship and discovering the black wing virus on it. (zombies)

~ Getting lost in the jungle together and having to work together to get out.

~ Pick a planet to scout and I'll come up with ways we can get ourselves in trouble. What type of wildlife and creatures we will encounter.

~ We all get drunk together and have a good time

These are rough ideas that I can flesh out. I just wanted to get them out here to see what you guys thought.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Missions!

I'm all for anything that is Tomb Raider esque or ZOmbies, thats really Marek's bread and butter, for how he is, being a Seeker and a Survivalist. Force training will do him well too :p

Oo, sounds fun. A great way to have to get to know everyone. I also think it would be great if in the crash landing most if not all our supplies get destroyed.
@[member="Isley Verd"]

Servus

Just a wee bit of anarchy never hurt
I'm sorry but I was under the impression I was the squad leader

Also leader of the cis

While I'm at it why not ruler of the Galaxy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom