Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venom Squad: Let's Make Moves!

Welcome to the mess, @[member="Ruusan"].

If you guys haven't already, check the most recent gameplan. When I wake up tomorrow morning, we're taking Aduba III. I'll also kick off our Venom Squad survival thread. :)

Sephoria Lasranae

The Devourer's Reaper
Aella Cadeyrn said:
yeah, crash landing and survival works for me! :) We'll have to hunt for food too!
If I ever crash in on one of your Venom parties and it's a survival thing i'll be OK. You can all graciously volunteer to be my food. <3

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Hello everyone. I'm Isley's new apprentice and I'm here to join the squad. I've read up on the game plan and I'm all in for it.

Okay, so I've been struck with a bad case of "Just bought an XBOX One", anyone want to start the thread in my stead?

@[member="Siqa"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Servus"], @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"].

I'm thirteen years old! I shouldn't even know how to push the air con button! @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"]

D: SOMEONE SAVE US, IT WASN'T MY FAULT THE PLANET BIT US! @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom