Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

I'm making some ships for ORC that are being manufactured by various local governments. One of which being the local government of the planet Exon, and another being the Kathol Republic. I think your Refraction Sensor would be a neat addition to one or two of the ship classes I'm making and was wondering if it would make sense IC for Vanir to supply a "middle of nowhere" government with such equipment. I wasn't able to figure out where on the map Vanir operates, or which factions they support with their technology.

Orn'om

O
[member="Alric Kuhn"] standard templates are fine as well. We are looking to fill security and logistics positions

Yijun Tung

Y
// Incoming inquiry...
// Attn to: [member="Alric Kuhn"]...

> [Message Redacted]

// Conversation closed

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

For the record, bearing in mind your post above. Thank you for being so considerate.

--

I would like to purchase one VT-LRS rifle and 1000 VT-Proton rounds. Please see associated holonet and banking transfer.

Clan Kryze - and I - are no longer associated with the Mandalorian Empire.

[member="Alric Kuhn"] | [member="Saffron"]

Did read the message, still want to be polite about it.

----

ICly:

Howdy. I'm lookin' at purchasin' one of them Nephilim-class Frigates. Seem more in tune for my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom