Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Maple Harte"]

You don't need to do a thread, but if you wanted to you could sub the device yourself and simply tag Vanir as the inspiration/where the components came from.

All other requests are approved :)

[member="Saffron"] \ [member="Alric Kuhn"] -

Putting a team together for certain things Corellia and myself might need, wondering if I could purchase the following. Bill the Confederation if you will. Corellia remembers fondly and well all the aid you gave us when everyone else left us forgotten. Supplier exclusivity works, as do credits, for gratitude - yes? Apologies if the men went overboard, they've been running off scavenged gear for years. At least I kept them from wanting custom gear, accounting would have my head for that.

*several notes are attached to the datapad with the holo-message from Julius. Each is in a different hand, ostensibly a wish list from each member of this team*

*VT/ATC-Jumpkit x1
*VT -Particle SMG x1
*VT-CERS x1
*Tir Stunner
*SI-17 Stealth Blaster x1
*VT-SI-19 Stealth Sniper Rifle x1
*VT-SDC 13
*VT-Needle Disruptor x2
*VT-Sliid Gun x1
*Directed Charge x3
*VT-DB
*VT-Neural Band x6
*VT-Ram Disruptor x6
*VT-Assault Armor x4
*VT-Grav Armor x1
*VT-Bacta Glove x1
*VT Morp Knife x2

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Yep entirely so.

You can just purchase the cloth here and say you have a cloak made out of and link it back to the original cloth sub, or you can purchase it here and then sub the actual cloak.

[member="Saffron"]

Looking to procure a orbital defense station for Korriban, capable of hosting a fleet of star destroyers, equiped with isotope5 energy shield and proton cannons and emp cannons along with the normal armamants. I have the funds backing me from the Sith Empire

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Noah Corek"]

That's alright.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Vanir doesn't work with/sell to Sith entities unless they operate through a legitamite front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom