Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

I'd like to purchase these items: [member="Alric Kuhn"]

1x Asheran Armorweave - High Quality Lightsaber & Blaster Resistant Armorweave
1x VT-Kinetic Impact Gel - Highly kinetic Resistant Underarmor

Might as well spend a few credits, also I have information you may find useful. I figured further study could prove beneficial to someone. If you need the full story I'd be more than happy to come in and give you my personal account.

Orn'om

O
On behalf of MandalMotors, I would like to purchase several orders of the VT-Tyr Class Combat Droid as well as parts for maintaining and upkeep and would like to inquire about your cloning programs

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
^Above are approved

[member="Zeke Farthen"]
Vanir has been developing and utilizing cloning technology on a low-key basis since the companies founding. What would you like to know?

Orn'om

O
[member="Alric Kuhn"] are there templates available or would I need a new template? Are the clones available to be bought in mass?

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Zeke Farthen"]

Mass production is more than Possible. Templates are drawn from Saeva Incorporated(Vanir's military arm) however new ones can be provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom