Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Useless Facts

[member="Skylar Ichor"] It actually is a useless fact, 'cause everybody is still loving and drinking mountain dew (including myself) despite its cons xD

This site kills me when I'm on any mobile device. :p

Cats show no discomfort until their skin reaches 52 C (126 F) and can tolerate temperature up to 56 C (133 F) if they have access to water
Cats kidneys are so efficient, they can survive on a diet consisting only of meat, with no additional water, and can even re hydrate by drinking sea water.

The common trope of the nose bleed in cartoons and anime at the sight of an attractive woman was made popular by master roshi in dragon ball z.
The reason was he had high blood pressure and his heart racing gave him a nose bleed.
Nowadays with normal people and students doing it whenever they see someone pretty doing something makes no sense.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Your brain continues working for three minutes after death, this is it recalling your life--in the direct order in which it happened.

Also, the longest a brain has been active post mortem was 3 days. The criminal in question had been beheaded by the French.

The Japanese proved under controlled environments that your body loses 1 kg the moment you pass on. This is believed to be your soul leaving your body.

The lead singer of the German Death Metal band Debauchery, Thomas Gurrath, was formerly a philosophy teacher at a Stuttgart high school until his other job in Debauchery was discovered in May 2010. He was given the choice between keeping his teaching job or his band, and chose the latter.

Ty Loh

Chocolate. What else should I say?
The metal Gallium (Ga) melts at room temperature. College students prank each other by forging spoons made of gallium and watching it melt as they attempted to eat their lunches!

This thread... it calls to me like nothing before

• Humans have a stronger bite force than golden retrievers
  • Hyenas are more similar to cats than dogs physically
  • The Italian and American mafias share the same name
  • It takes approximately 30 seconds to die in space
  • The word for being afraid of long words is a long word
  • Bats can smell your blood in your veins
  • Microbats possess echolocation, Macrobats do not
  • Macrobats have better eyesight than humans
  • Many American cities are named thanks to French influence in the Revolutionary War
  • The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat
  • The Bible's Leviathan sounds a lot like a dragon based on it's descriptions.
  • Most world cultures have an account of The Flood.
  • DNA can be taken from hair.
  • A chemical mixture has been created to allow for perfect nightvision, this mixture is based on a species of deep sea fish.
  • Flashdrives can and are inserted into fingers occasionally.
  • A cannoli is a traditional Italian sweet dish.
  • Crossbows fired within close range as as powerful as 7.62 anti-aircraft bullets.
  • A Jihad and a Crusade are essentially the same thing.
I think that's good for now...
And I didn't need to look up any of these...except that Cat one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom