Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Useless Abandoned Stations

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Somewhere in the Tingel Arm...

With the Sith Empire having fallen, so many of its various outposts and stations would be the first to be abandoned by the now-remnant forces of the Empire. Thankfully though, there were still plenty of said stations floating around that could house useful materials and fuel. If you could find them and get lucky, that is. One of the many doors, this one leading to now occupied docking port, slid open as the light above it flickered with power before shutting off.

Alisteri strode forward, the entire group of Legionnaires aboard the Altorious right behind him with their weapons at the ready. No one really expected to find anything in this place, but one could never be too careful. The station was fairly close to Galactic Alliance space after all, but that did little to dissuade the current boarders of said station. "Alright, you have your orders. I'll try to get the power back on and maybe see if they left any decent equipment around here." The Legionnaires offered the Acoyte a salute in acknowledgement as the all parted ways. Of the five, two would stay to guard the docking port while the remaining three would move on to the cargo area and look for rations and possible fuel that they could 'acquire' for the ship.

The Sith would ho on ahead and see if any power could be returned to the station, as well as acting as a sort of patrol just in case anyone was left here. Oh, and he was on the hunt for the armory too of course. Some extra weapons and ammunition could be valuable for trade, and for combat as well of course.

Now, time to find my way to the generator or control station all alone in the dark corridors...yay.

Voldran Molf Voldran Molf

S H A D O W - L O R D
Rhyssa Edaara Quillan-E’ron
Ace pilot, commando, major, member of the Wraith Squadron (Phantom Group), Force disciple
6e3n0ct.png
Equipment: Purple blade lightsaber | FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x duranium Shortsword | PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Armour with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink || BB-4 astro droid – Little One || X-wing
Tag: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
6akoRGg.png
Rhys's ship malfunctioned, so she broke away with her own team two systems earlier and ended up in that system. Since there wasn’t too much of everything here, the sensors were only able to detect a space station, so she headed in that direction. Fortunately, there was still enough energy in the engine to reach the place. This, of course, required Little One's help, without which it would not have been possible.

The woman hoped she would have the opportunity to repair the ship at the space station, which was reportedly a dead place. She trusted that some tools and parts were left at the station. At the upper parts she was finally able to approach the place and land there in a hangar. The place was empty, but the shield was still working. There was gravity and a normal atmosphere in this place. However, the hangar itself was completely empty. Literally.

Upon arrival, she felt through the Force that she was not alone, there were others on the space station. Dark side, she concluded this based on the disturbance. Rhys preferred to avoid the Force Users, mainly because of Xeth's mark in the Force that embraced her. In the case of the Jedi, an unpleasant explanation is why she bears the mark of a Sith Lord, in the case of the Sith, when she encounters someone who realizes that the xesh symbol represents who. Because then they might also realize that Darth Vyrr is still loyal to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Rhys is the granddaughter of the former Sith emperor.

Now, after the fall of the TSE, this could be an even greater risk, even though the woman sent the man to the Outer Rim as well. Rhys did not want to meet him again; but now she didn't even think about it, as the hangar was completely empty, so she stepped out into the hallway with the assault rifle in her hand to explore the area.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Voldran Molf Voldran Molf
-----------------------------------------------

Who organizes wiring like this?! Alisteri let out a small hiss of pain and shook his hand as one of the wires that he was trying to get back in working order gave him a shock. Well, at least the power is still going I guess. He clicked his tongue and glanced down at his hand, a small scorch now adorning his glove. Undeterred, he moved back in and quickly rerouted the wire before it had a chance to spark again. "Aha!" The lights flickered and then fully came back on, power beginning to return across the station as he put the panel back on and stood up.

The control center had been left in quite a mess.

Wires out of place, several controls destroyed entirely, and even a couple of bodies littered around. Some sort of rebellion from within the ranks probably, if not that he had no idea why there were any dead. The Sith did his best to try and wipe off the scorch mark as he tapped on a nearby console with his free hand. "Some manifest information, nice." Thankfully the sensors and communications seemed to be working still, so he could transmit the manifests to the ship.

"Let's see, armory access is open. Defenses offline, probably for the best. New landing in the hanga-wait." His eyes widened, furiously tapping various keys as he navigated to the hangar surveillance. Sure enough, there sat a ship. Not a Sith-Imperial ship either. Oh chit. A pause, a moment of realization, and then another moment of panic later and he was tapping on his commlink. :"This is Alisteri to all Altorious personnel, get back to the docking port now and be ready to depart. We have an unexpected arrival on this station, get back to the ship and await further orders.":

He didn't waste any more time rushing out of the control center. His limited sense in the Force did little to help him discern who or what was on the station, not from this distance anyway, but that didn't matter. This person could be a threat to his cult aboard the ship, so they had to be handled. One way or another, regardless of the danger he sprinted down the halls and corridors on his way towards the hangar area.

S H A D O W - L O R D
Ace pilot, commando, major, member of the Wraith Squadron (Phantom Group), Force disciple
6e3n0ct.png
Equipment: Purple blade lightsaber | FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x duranium Shortsword | PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Armour with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink || BB-4 astro droid – Little One || X-wing
6akoRGg.png
Rhys had little time to walk down the hall; she was barely a minute outside from the hangar when the lights on the wall began to flicker and then the energy began to return to everything. It seemed to the woman that there really were others in this place. And if they managed to turn the energy back on now, it also meant they would know she was here. She was able to hide in the Force, but if she did that then she could do nothing but walk slowly. The ace pilot was only a disciple yet.

And she could not risk that in the present situation. Thus, Rhys remained more of a target. In any other case, the red-haired woman would have chosen to flee after these, but in the present situation she could not afford this luxury. Not only because she couldn’t leave, her fighter wasn’t able to rise into the air.

She did not even hope that those who were here would be friendly with her, for she was alone; the other side was not. More than once she was part of such battles, true, then the opposition, enemy were just pirates or smugglers and it was not a situation like this. Never mind. For now, she tried not to think about it, just to find what she was looking for so she could get out of here as quickly as possible.

However, this plan did not appear to be explicitly feasible. A few moments later, Rhys reached another corridor. As she entered this section, at the other end of the corridor, far enough away, on the other side, she noticed someone who had arrived here in a hurry. Feth!

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

The station being repowered was both a blessing and a curse in this instance. Sure it allowed for his group to get back to the ship safely and without needing to have some form of flashlight on at all times, but it also meant that whoever else was on the station had that same luxury. A double-edged sword as it were, how oddly poetic. He slid around a corner in the hall on his heels and kept moving, his thoughts distracting him from whatever rooms or other hallways that he was passing.

Alisteri didn't even bother to spare them a glance, far too focused on racing towards the hangar. There would be plenty of time for exploring later, once he and the crew of the Altorius were the only ones left on the station. In truth he wasn't sure exactly where the other intruder would be, even if he had spotted them on the cameras then they probably would have moved by now.

I'll just have to hope that I get lucky and find them first before they can find me. With that thought in mind he rounded a corner and spotted someone else at the end of the corridor. Someone unfamiliar, and seemingly coming from the direction of the hangar. Oh...well chit. He skidded to a stop, his eyes widening as one of his hands shot down to grasp the handle of the lightsaber at his side out of instinct.

Let's see how talkative this one is then. He adjusted his posture slightly and cleared his throat, his hand still resting on his weapon. "Hey! State your business here! This place is supposed to be abandoned."

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
Rhys was nowhere near as calm as the man, or at least her commando and elite military training did not allow her to handle the situation so calmly. The woman immediately secured the assault rifle and raised it at the man. Although she did not go any closer but did not miss her target. Her posture was military, in fact the commando perhaps covered reality even better. The red-haired woman always used her military knowledge and experience rather than the Force.

Unfortunately, they were no longer in the GA area, so she couldn’t certify the man and hold him accountable for what he was doing here with the others. As for the others, Rhys couldn't even say it out loud, because then she might have revealed that she was a Force User, not to mention that he might think she had more firepower, data and sensors than she really did. Which can cause inconvenience…

The woman cursed to herself, she didn't like that situation. And she was sure she didn't want to talk about it now, and she loved to talk or tease. Mainly teasing others, especially with her husband. But in the present situation, this would not necessarily have been the best solution. It was time to bluff.

"This space station is under the jurisdiction of the Galactic Alliance! Prove yourself you are a citizen of the Alliance!" she ordered the man in a firm voice.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

He froze in surprise as the other pulled a rifle and aimed it at him, muttering a curse under his breath. Well that was to be expected I suppose. The masked Sith was quick to pull the lightsaber from his hip, igniting it and keeping held in front of him just in case he needed to block anything. His gaze narrowed at her words and he adjusted his stance slightly, letting out an audible scoff.

"I don't recall the Galactic Alliance being anywhere near this system unless they were passing through to bomb another city. This is still Sith space, and you are not welcome here." Inwardly he was concerned, even with his threatening tone. Anyone from the GA being near the station was a threat to the Altorius, especially if they could call others. He didn't know if there would be more people coming here, but he couldn't risk it. There was no way that he could let this person leave the station. Well, not alive at least.

Hopefully she's one of those trusting GA people.
"Look, if you turn around and leave right now, and don't call any of your little friends then we won't have any problems. Just go and forget what you've seen." He lied through his teeth, intending to pounce the moment that her guard was down. It wasn't like he had much of a choice, in his mind anyway.

"You stay or contact anyone else, and I promise that you won't leave this station alive."

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
Nothing happened, well, one thing yes, the man didn’t hide who he was - what he really was. A Dark Side Force User. Rhys didn't know if he was just a Dark Jedi or a Sith, possibly a member of the Maw. She didn't even try to guess. In any case, she did not like to be in such a situation. She also had a lightsaber if the situation turned into a fight, but she preferred to use the rifle or her own fist. But her favourite was the fighter, her X wing.

"To the best of my knowledge, the Sith Empire collapsed. There is no such thing as Sith space anymore! Scan around the area with your ship to see if there are any GA ships nearby!" she said with a similar mockery as the man did.

Although there was no one in this system, there were Rhys' people nearby, in the neighbouring systems. Another issue is that they would never get here on time if they had to. But maybe the enemy can also detect what’s in the surrounding systems. And there was a lot to be said about Rhys, but not that she used to listen to others. Except for her superiors, but others she always says no to everything and opposes everything and everyone.

However, she was not stupid; long ago she might have believed to the man, assuming he wasn't lying, but the woman's husband was a Sith Lord, knowing exactly that the Darksiders almost never tell the truth. Last but not least, they were too close to the border for the man to just let her go. Just because she could send a message instantly from outside the space station.

"In order for your men to kill me immediately when I lower my rifle? No, thanks, I'll skip it! According to the sensors of my ship, you are not alone." a little bluff because the Force said that, not the sensors. Those no longer worked…

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Unfortunately, it appeared that news traveled a bit faster than anticipated. He idly felt an eye twitch as the woman spoke, shifting slightly as he thought up a new plan of action. So she knows that that there's no one coming to arrest her, so there goes that plan. Maybe I can pretend to be a Sith Lord? I don't think I have enough flair to pull that off though...

"The GA is that eager to invade and despoil Sith space eh? I'm not surprised." In truth he was more shocked by the fact that there wasn't a bunch of Jedi 'saving' refugees from the Empire already. Then again, he wouldn't want to be the one trying to discern random citizens from pirates or remnant forces. The idea of any other GA ships being around was concerning though, and the Altorious could hardly get a good scan of the area most of the time. Turns out an inexperienced crew and a ship with a few missing parts isn't exactly the most effective mixture.

Not that we're in much of a spot to fight off any ships larger than a fighter anyway.

The mention of the other people on the station did bring him a moment of pause though. First was worry for his crew, but then an idea formed. "Aha, but if this is no longer Sith space, then tell me soldier..." He gestured to the station around them, idly trying to sense for some sort of loose wall panel that he could use. Unfortunately nothing seemed to be loose enough for him to pry off with the Force, so he'd have to rely on plan B.

"...why are you surrounded and outnumbered?"

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
Rhys was really the person the Sith didn't bother so much. They bothered her before, but since she knew her husband was too, she was much more tolerant. She did not tolerate evil things, war crimes, but this fact also bothered the woman within GA, not just that the Sith did it. It was just as bad and unacceptable on the part of the NIO and GA. But the woman believed in the idea of the republic and in the freedom it provided. That was the best option. However, if someone threatened this freedom, it was unacceptable.

"What does not exist cannot be invaded and despoiled!" she said almost cheerfully. She didn’t mind that the TSE had collapsed, and she was very happy that her husband had escaped the purge; she only regretted that in the end Carnifex could not be killed or captured.

She was still holding the gun to the man, not letting it down; she was not so foolish as to do so. She grinned at the man's words. In addition to being a great pilot, Rhys was also a commando and spec force member; for her, fighting against overpower was an everyday task. If she was not in such a situation, the woman was hot-headed and often thoughtless, listening to her heart and not her mind. However, on the battlefield, the lives of her people also depended on her, so she had to behave differently there. But now, she was alone.

"For me, it’s an average Zhellday afternoon! I’m really longing to break some noses, so what if we didn’t drag the foreplay any further and I can start punching your people and then arresting everyone?" she asked, still with a confident smirk.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

He didn't bother to hide the frustration at her remark, his grip on his lightsaber tightening. She wasn't incorrect of course, it merely still stung to be reminded of the Empire's fall from grace. Well, grace was probably too generous a word in reality. He knew that the Sith Empire was far from the glorious bastion of civilization that it should've been, far too involved in the interests of selfish Sith and the bickering of said Sith. If it hadn't been for that then perhaps history would remember the Empire more fondly.

"Arresting?" Alisteri scoffed and rolled his eyes. "As if you have any cause or jurisdiction here. Lest you forget, you're the trespasser here." Not that it mattered. In his experience, for all the talk of rules and justice that the Galactic Alliance gave, it was quick to ignore them in favor of the 'greater good' or whatever else justification they could give.

"But if you wish to die so badly, then I can grant your request."

With a flick of his wrist he shot a bolt of Force Lightning into the light above his head, overloading it and another nearby one with a loud electrical pop as he quickly jumped back to use the new darkness as cover. He had no real way of attacking from range, he could only manage short bursts of lightning, so he'd have to play it a bit more tactically.

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
The situation remained tense, she kept her finger on the trigger. Now she was also trying to watch through the Force to see if the man's men might arrive. Rhys didn't want anyone from behind to surprise her. Basically, she wouldn't have had a problem with it, but the corridor is narrow, there is little chance of evasion and defence. Without a lightsaber; which she did not want to use. After the man's words, another grin appeared on her lips.

"This is not a Sith space station, moreover, we can easily find an authority nearby that pays for the captured Sith!" she said firmly.

Rhys still thought she had more of the right from the two of them to be here because being a Sith had been a pretty big sin lately. She would have liked to run away from the threat, but the woman wasn’t the kind to just run away from something. When the man moved his wrist and created Lightning Strikes, the red-haired woman immediately pulled the trigger, aiming at the center of the man's chest. She had no idea how effective the Force lightning could be, so it was shocking to her that the man was only targeting the lights.

As the man immediately entered the shadows, Rhys began to rush after him, while continuously shooting him, hoping to hit him. She couldn't let the man get back to his companions.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Were it not for his quick hands, about three shots would have hit him right in the chest before his feet touched the ground again after his leap. Thankfully a good long while of fighting on the frontlines of a war provided ample time to strengthen his blocking and deflecting capabilities. When it came to blaster bolts anyway. He ducked as another shot impacted the wall right above his head, a small curse escaping him as he raised his lightsaber at the ready to deflect more bolts.

In these close corridors there wasn't much he could use to his advantage, and he didn't trust that a blaster was all that she was packing, so there was only one option. Tactical retreat. Shocking and overloading the occasional light to give him some form of cover in the hallway as he ran, his mind swam with possibilities. A more open yet occupied room was what he needed. Something with plenty of objects for cover.

:"High Priest this is Alpha Team, we've made it back to the ship. Orders?": Another curse left him at the sound of his communicator going off, quickly reaching to tap the device. :"Get back in the ship and keep the door sealed. It does not open for anyone but myself, anyone else tries opening it and you are free to leave the station.": His tone left no room for argument, and he didn't bother keeping the communicator on after his order had gone through. Better that it be left off just in case.

He had to focus on getting rid of his pursuer at the moment, and the start of that was getting to a better position.

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
Rhys was just starting to regret not really liking the helmets because now the different visions a helmet could provide would have come in handy. Such as heat detection, motion detection, or even night vision. She would have been very happy for either now. In this way, however, she had to improve her vision and senses with the Force. All this while rushing; last but not least, she had to pay attention through the Force to where the man was going.

Her heart whispered that she should let her opponent flee, but her common sense could not allow her to do so. It would endanger herself if she did. Rhys heard the man's voice during the rush, which helped with orientation, and sensed it through the Force. She was only fighting the lights and had to be solved so as not to collide against the wall or not to fall into some kind of debris.

She passed the first obstacle, that is, this corridor, suffering only a few seconds of delay. Once Rhys crossed this section she did not raise her weapon again, she did not fire at the running Sith. The ace pilot wanted to sprint to get close. And if that works, she tries to jump on her opposition to knock him to the ground. If this is not possible, she will continue to run after it to catch up.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Leaving a trail of crackling lights and the occasional slash into the floor had seemed like it might work. The corridor only had so much room to maneuver in, and anything to slow down his opponent just to buy himself some amount of time was his path to victory. All he had to do was get somewhere a bit more open, and with preferably plenty of objects to throw around, and he would have the upper hand.

Unfortunately, he was just a few steps too slow.

The corridor opened up to a small storage area, most of the space in the room being taken up by shelves or crates. It was almost perfect for him. That was of course, right up until something slammed into his back and forced him to the ground. Fething- Evidently his opponent was quicker than he had thought, and now he found himself lying on the ground with her on top because of it. There wasn't any time for him to process or question the situation though. He could wonder why she had went for a tackle instead of just shooting him later.

Right now he had to get up and get swinging. Not bothering to waste a second giving her a glare or some sort of witty remark, he reached out with the Force and latched on to the nearest and smallest object that he could. It was a toolbox, hardly any longer or wider than his forearm, but it would have to do. With one hand occupied with trying to wave his lightsaber up to cut at the woman pinning him, his other summoned the toolbox to fly right at his opponent's head.

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
Luckily, the military training helped Rhys this time because she was able to catch up with her opponent. There was an advantage to someone serving in a special corps and receiving training there. This woman has now made very good use of. So they both ended up on the ground. Rhys wasn’t the kind to just kill someone, so she just wanted to capture and possibly knock out the young man down, not kill him. It was only if you had no other option. That's why she tried to position herself so that she could squeeze him down to the ground, catch Alisteri so that the man couldn't move. This could be the man could feel the woman trying to do this.

She saw the man trying to use the lightsaber, probably trying to cut backwards or sideways. In any case, the woman didn’t want to leave this and tried to grab Alisteri’s arm at his wrist and press it down to the ground to be unable to use the lightsaber. However, she made the mistake of not paying attention to what the man was doing with his other hand. She focused on the more serious, life-threatening issue.

That is why the next moment the toolbox hit her head and nape. She lost her balance for a moment, was heavily dizzy, let go of Alisteri's arm, and she fell to the ground beside the Sith, so the man was free, the woman no longer kneeling on his back. Probably this hit could have saved her from being hit and wounded by the lightsaber…

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

While his strength was theoretically a bit superior, given his Sangnir blood, he couldn't dislodge his opponent by force alone. Mostly due to the fact that trying to push himself off the ground while someone clearly better trained was holding him down. Even his wild swinging with his lightsaber had been only a minor distraction really. A silent curse escaped him and he refocused on pulling the box as quick as he could. If he couldn't escape on his own, then he would knock her off.

Thankfully he was distracting enough for her to not notice the toolbox flying though the air until it hit its target.

The moment that Rhyssa had let go and fallen over he rolled away and scrambled to his feet. He was no use being flat on his stomach after all. "You know, for an enemy, that was an impressive hold." Alisteri didn't waste too much time speaking though, instead moving to the nearest shelf in an attempt to out maneuver his opponent. "Shame that you won't get to use it again."

With a shove he pushed the shelf so that it would hopefully fall on Rhyssa, if only to delay her a few seconds. Trying to kill her would do nothing but waste time. This far away from the border of the Galactic Alliance, he highly doubted that anyone would be operating completely alone. Therefore, he had little choice but to stall and get back to his ship before any reinforcements arrived. As such he began to run again, this time yanking down every shelf he could on the way to the exit.

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
Rhys hated when that happened, luckily her skin at least didn’t tear up. She felt the man was very strong, fortunately most of the military captures were such that physical force did not prevail against them. So the woman was able to use this against her opponent. Until she met the toolbox. However, the man did not take advantage of the situation. That is, not the way she thought. She expected the man to simply try to kill her with a lightsaber, but that didn’t happen. After Alisteri's words, she snarled.

It wasn't that easy to kill her, thankfully. The man wanted to cover the shelf, she seemed to have no luck and would not avoid using Force. And now she had to. Instinctively, she pulled her hands in front of her and held the shelf with telekinetics, then tipped it aside. By now, however, the man was no longer in her field of vision. However, she heard the shelves fall down, meaning Rhys knew she had no chance of catching up with the other.

Rhys sat up slowly and touched her nape carefully. Ouch! Now she really wanted nothing more than to get down this place alive. There was one more thing she could do now, thanks to that there was energy in this place. With that, she might be able to hold back the enemy, at least until she escapes. Through her communicator, she texted her droid to close all the hangars on the space station except the one in which the woman's ship was.

The droid beeped with satisfaction and got to work.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

If Alisteri could hear the shelf being lifted away from harming Rhys over the sound of the other shelves falling, he made no reaction or note of it. He didn't expect one shelf to keep her down anyway, it was just to buy time. Time that he needed to get away. Time that was not on his side today. :"This is the bridge to Haxim, we have a problem.": There was a small pause in his stride but it didn't last long, still sprinting down the hallway as he tapped his comm device.

"Report. Is it urgent?" :"To an extent. Hangars all across the station are closing, including the one that the ship is attached to.": His eyes widened and he stopped in his tracks, glancing behind him with a glare even though he couldn't see his opponent. "Is there anyway to open the hangar back up?" :"Not from our side, and everyone is stuck onboard until you can get it open. The central control station may be able to lift the lockdown.":

Of fething course.

The Acolyte clicked his tongue and sighed in frustration, idly resisting the urge to punch a dent in the nearest wall. "Alright, just be ready to leave this station the moment I get back aboard the ship." :"Of course sir.": He would have to run back through the way he had just came to get to the control center the fastest, but luckily it wasn't the only way to get there.

Going around where he had left his enemy would take longer, but would hopefully keep him away from Rhys unless she knew the layout of the station. Always choose the safer option, no matter how inconvenient it is. With that in mind he began running again, this time towards the center of the station once more.

S H A D O W - L O R D
6e3n0ct.png
6akoRGg.png
BB-4 soon beeped back, satisfied to the woman that the task was done. Then all Rhys had to do was get back to her ship and leave. I mean, it was a good plan because her ship wasn’t working very well. Rather, she shuts down the engines out there and waits for the Sith and the others to leave and then come back for parts.

When Rhys could no longer hear the man and her headache got better, she stood up carefully from the ground. A little dizzy, but there was nothing unbearable. She started out slowly and carefully. Luckily, she remembered where she came from, and that part wasn’t even far away, so she headed there. Slowly and quietly, tried to make as little noise as possible. She got back to the hallway where she had to run all the way, chasing the man.

She hurried through it, and then came the corridors she had walked earlier. Then Rhys finally turned to the last part. By the time she got to this part, she was heavily dizzy, felt bad. The blow and hit may have been more severe than she thought. She was nauseous but didn't give up. From here, there was not too much left to reach freedom.

XppFif9.png

MRpi2mY.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom