Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated Tags

As some of you may have noticed, last night we began the process of updating some of our tags. All together we updated probably about 4/5th's of the tags with a whole new look and the Tag Request thread will be updated with new visuals soon. It should be noted this is a VISUAL update and we did not add or remove any tags, just made them look prettier.

If you would like to thank someone for the new pretty tags please send your thanks to @[member="Dar'jetii"] or @[member="Josiah Denko"] (its the same person but i have no idea what his main account is). He poured a lot of his own time and hard work into making these and i personally think they are absolutely gorgeous. My Personal views on this can be summarized as follows;
MbIGHeS.gif

Carry on!

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
I really like the new ones.

And now I have a Jedi padawan tag so I would say that I have to do a thread in that case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom