Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unwanted Homecoming

qadpowrcya641.jpg

Dathomir
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

By the time Valery's eyes opened, she was out of danger and comfortable on the couch. Well, as comfortable as she could be — her neck and body felt sore, and she seemed very sensitive to the ceiling lights of the ship. "Ugh..." she groaned against the headache and turned her gaze to the side. To Silas and her husband, who had started discussing what happened.

"It's... okay," she said weakly as she reached over and placed her hand on Kahlil's lap.

While she felt awful after having her back clawed open and her face punched, she didn't want Silas to feel too awful. This had been a test for him and, in the end, he overcame the Sith's influence.

"It's not your fault, Silas. You pushed through and I'm glad you're safe." She tried her best to smile in his direction before her eyes finally settled on Kahlil again.

"How's my back looking?"

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

Objective: Find clues to the past
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

div-red.png

Silas opened his mouth to explain what happened but before he could speak Valery put a calming hand on Kahlil to show there was nothing to worry about. The padawan looked at his master with what could be described as a relieved smile. One way or another, he had achieved what he had come here to do, face his demons and prove that he had come a long way from the days of being on Azbrian "Scratch that master, I'm just happy you're still with us" considering he could have possibly killed her without his constant battle, he had every right to have been worried.

"I-I stopped the Sith from going further for the most part... the punch, unfortunately, fell through the cracks," he said to Kahlil before motioning to her back "The slashes were done by the sithspawn who attacked Valery from behind, thankfully your runes seemed to have healed up most of the bleeding," Silas said with a slight frown as he looked him in the eyes "Trust me, master Kahlil. I'd rather throw myself into open space than hurt anyone I consider family on purpose" with a respectful nod to the man, he went to Valery and knelt down beside her.

"Master... how are you always so selfless?"

They had come a long way together, all of them by that fact. Although, even Silas knew his time as a padawan was coming to an end soon. They'd still all be close, but one way or another Silas was going to miss these times with the people that woven him into the man he was today...

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"If I thought for a second you hurt Valery on your own, we wouldn't be talking."

Kahlil moved back to Valery, pulling over a medkit to start applying some bacta to her back. His runes could do some, but he wasn't a healer. He gently applied it, as best he could. "Might be some new scars, but you'll be alright."

Selfless, huh? Kahlil paused for a moment before looking towards Silas. He was calm, as ever. The calm smile, the calm expression. But underneath it was a flurry of emotion. Valery would feel it. Hell, Silas might even despite his attempt to stay calm.

"I'm not selfless. When you grow as a Sith, you learn the importance of control over your emotions. They give you power, but they are not in control. It's ironically very helpful for a Jedi. Just add the ideal that you don't ever act in emotion. You act be cause it's what's right. Protecting Valery just so happened to be right. If there was ever a time where protecting her, or anyone I cared about, could be selfish, I wouldn't be allowed to come. Being a Jedi isn't being selfless. It's knowing when you'd be selfish and trusting others to help."

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Weapons:
Lightsaber

After rolling onto her stomach, Valery's breathing seemed to get steadied and more relaxed when Kahlil applied the bacta patches. The pain was starting to fade and even though her head and neck were still hurting from the punch and subsequent whiplash, she felt a little like her normal self again.

"I'm glad you're alright too, Silas," Valery said before Kahlil chimed in.

"If I thought for a second you hurt Valery on your own, we wouldn't be talking."

She blinked, then chuckled and reached over to place her hand over his now that she could lay down on her back again. He had never once treated her like she relied on his protection, but she'd be lying if she claimed that she didn't like his protectiveness when it mattered. It just made her feel loved and deeply cared for.

"Kahlil is right and well, for me, I just did what I felt was the right thing to do. I knew I could snap you out of it, so I didn't want to fight and risk something worse happening." She smiled softly and slowly moved to sit on the couch. "All that matters is that you're okay, and to me, you've shown the qualities I expect from a Jedi Knight."

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

Objective: Find clues to the past
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

div-red.png

If he did it on purpose there was probably a chance they'd be more than simply not talking. Kahlil was quite protective of Valery, not because she needed help but because he was deeply in love. Silas would be the same if Thelma Goth Thelma Goth got hurt in any way, sometimes love brought a different person out of people. Unfortunately, he was made against his will to do an act he'd never repeat but thankfully strong enough to break out of it with the encouragement of Val.

Kahlil was correct, she did it because it was right. The sith was forcefully trying to take control of his body, she had every right to try and save him from that nightmare "You're right Master Kahlil..." he said with a brief nod, sensing the whirlwind of emotions going through him "Master Valery did what any sane person would do, you did the same for the two of us, I did the same for her" Silas explained "In the end, we righted the wrongs"

Not wanting to increase emotions further he glared silently at Valery who assured him he had shown the qualities of a Jedi knight. With a warm smile, he gave another nod to his master "Thank you, I've just learned from the best" he said, also looking to Kahlil who had taught him valuable skills early on in his training.

Silas looked to the ground and gave a brief sigh, slowly getting to his feet to lightly stretch off his aching body "Alright... I'm going to make sure we get back safely considering we're not out of the deep end yet" Silas mentioned as he gave a respectful bow to each of them "I heard massages are also a good healing method" he said jokingly, beginning to walk back to the cockpit. Briefly, he stopped and looked back to the two masters to give a wistful smile.

When that day came, he was going to make them proud

Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Just... a little higher." She let out a breath of relief when he did, and grinned, "That's it... I feel much better already~" Looking over her shoulder, she made sure that he caught her grin as he continued to apply bacta to her injured back. "Don't stop though, the massage is perfect." It was definitely the best thing Silas had said all day.

Maybe getting scratched and knocked out wasn't all that bad, after all.

On the topic of Silas, she did grow a little more serious again. "I believe he is. He has grown a lot since I started his training and while he has a lot to learn as well, he's ready to be considered a Knight." It was still an odd feeling because they hadn't spent a decade training together the way traditional Jedi would.

But these times did not allow it, and Silas had matured enough to handle the responsibility.

"We're heading back into the war soon, and I plan to knight him sometime after the initial chaos. His last trial will be going back into conflict with everything that just happened. It's a lot of emotional weight to carry, but I'm sure he'll manage."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom