Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unwanted Homecoming

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

Objective: Find clues to the past
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

div-red.png

Master Noble was right, they were probably in the most dangerous area of the sith structure. Years upon years of spirits were down here, let alone sithspawn that had been itching for a lifetime to get a hold of someone "I do feel something... strong. It was the same feeling I felt when I first came here" He said as he tried to use his lightsaber to read some of the various tombs "Now we're at the source..." Silas proclaimed his head looking back to Valery for a few seconds.

"I see you... Silas" the sound of an echoed voice rang through the tombs, forcing Silas to snap up straight and raise his blue lightsaber in its direction. This time it wasn't in his mind but in the flesh, even Valery could hear it clear as day "And the woman you call "Master" he spat, making the shadows in front of them shift as something began to get closer "Will you see her the same when I tell you what she did to us and what she'll soon do to you when she's finished?"

Slowly, out of the darkness came a black spirit. Matias Ituhir, a powerful hulking figure of the sith that ruled the house many generations ago was before them in a black cloak. It was shredded and ripped but his body was still as good as it was before he died "You are the one that has been talking to me since I arrived..." Silas grumbled, choosing to keep his lightsaber up in preparation "I have boy, you deserve to know the truth about this woman, or should I say Valery?" he said with a tilt of his head and a snarl to the master.

"Has she told you how she relentlessly hunted our family to their near extinction?" the man growled. forcing Silas to look back to Valery with doubt for a brief moment "You are Sith's, it was probably within good reason!" Silas said back with a confused tone, something which made the man shake his head "You do realise she'll kill you now that she know's you're the last of what remains of one of her greatest enemies. She doesn't care about you anymore, all she wanted was to make sure she finished the job. Isn't that right, Noble?"

The sith was trying his very best to get into Silas's head, and right now it seemed to be doing the job. Slowly, Silas turned his head to look at her with a look that didn't know what to believe. He didn't want to believe the sith, but why had she hidden the fact she knew this family all this time?

"Master... why didn't you tell me about this?" Valery had been honest to him all this time, why was she hiding the truth away now?

Last edited:

Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"I see you... Silas"

A familiar shiver traveled down Valery's spine when she heard the voice, and much like her Padawan, she drew her violet blade up into a guard. But while Silas was understandably tense, Valery remained calm and composed, her fiery eyes continuing to look around for the source. Even as they were planning this trip to Dathomir, the Force had been trying to tell her something she couldn't quite figure out. But now that she felt that familiar sting so vividly, she understood.

She had encountered these Sith before.

Throughout her years as a Jedi Shadow, Valery had either killed or clashed with Sith so many times that she didn't always recall the individual encounters anymore. But a feeling as dark and strong as this one, she'd never forget. It had once belonged to a Sith family Valery was tasked to hunt down, and back in those old days, the idea of redemption was not something she believed in. Any Sith beyond the third stage of submission had only one end.

"Silas..." Valery began, as the Sith tried to get in his head and turn him against her.

"I didn't know until now, but I've fought these Sith before. A long time ago," she said calmly, hoping that ultimately, Silas would believe her. "I'm not here to hurt you, and I never will. I've sworn to protect you no matter what, and I will never give up on that promise." She looked him in the eyes and tapped the ignition switch of her lightsaber to kill the blade.

It was perhaps risky to expose herself, but she wasn't going to fight him.

"You have to believe me."

"You have to resist."

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

Looking into the fiery eyes of his master, Valery seemed to show true compassion compared to what the sith was saying. She wanted to keep him safe as if he was was his own child, something which she had always kept to during his time under her. The warmth of her words seemed to ease Silas up, a fact that the sith didn't like one bit.

"She's lying Silas... not only did she see me but my bastard son in that vision" the man growled again, his spirit getting closer behind Silas "My soul lays inside that necklace, I know what she saw boy," he said like a whisper, red eyes staring a hole into the woman "She's lyyyyyingggggg to youuuuuuu" Matias shot a menacing grin to Valery and looked down to Silas, who was struggling to make sense of everything. He really wanted to believe his master, but deep down he felt something wasn't right.

"But master... you saw him in the vision. How did you not know who he was until now" Silas said with lowered eyes like he was disappointed with Valery not telling him the full story "Because she knows I'm your true family Silas, she doesn't want you to get close" Matias was not only a fine warrior but a master of the tongue. Right now he was playing Silas like a fiddle for his own personal gain.

"Don't worry, you can trust me. What it boils down to is the fact we're connected by blood, Valery never liked or trusted you in the first place, I can feel it in her bones!" Silas looked into the eyes of his master with an untelling expression "You know what to do boy..." the sith was right, Silas did know what to do.

Silas just stood there at first, stuck in a dead silence that left him pondering. Sith always had something hidden behind their words, a cold venom that always stabbed you in the back when you weren't looking. Valery on the other always provided warmth when he was most down, or guidance to be better within himself. Silas knew Valery well, she couldn't be evil even if she wanted to be. At first, the padawan's eyes began to warm up again, before a friendly smile appeared across his lips.

"I'll always believe you Master."

Seeing the shift in emotion the spirit suddenly shot right for Silas, disappearing into his body while he was most vulnerable "Ugh... arghhhh!" Silas yelled and fell to his knees, desperately fighting against the sith lord who was trying to take control of his body. At the same time, two sithspawn ran right towards Valery with their claws outstretched. They looked like human sized rancors, but more deadly and menacing.

All the sith needed now was time...

Last edited:

Weapons:
Lightsaber

"It was a long time ago, Silas," Valery said with a frown, as she watched him struggle to resist the Sith's words. Perhaps it would have been more logical for her to try and counter everything the Sith was telling him, but she felt that this was something he needed to figure out himself. This was his trial to get through, and the best thing she could do to help him was just be herself. Still, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous about this situation.

What if he didn't resist? The thought of possibly losing another Padawan was... she didn't even want to think about it. But as tension reached the limit, Valery watched his expression soften, and a smile slipped through the cracks.

"I'll always believe you Master."

Valery felt some relief wash over her, but it didn't last very long — the spirit realized that Silas wasn't so easily manipulated, and shifted to enter the young man's body. "No!" Valery called out but before she was able to rush to his side, two Sithspawn jumped at her from the cover of darkness. Her Keshian eyes shifted to meet them, and with a quick jump back, she avoided their claws and distanced herself.

Hopefully, Silas could hold out long enough.

The beasts continued their assault and without much time to waste, Valery extended both her hands and telekinetically froze them as they jumped towards her. With pressure applied to their bodies, they couldn't even move an inch, and Valery was already channeling her strength to take them down. From both palms, a bright flash of light lashed out at the beasts, not to blind them, but to sever their ties to the Dark Side, thereby killing them in the process.

It was, unfortunately, the only way to handle these creatures.

"Silas! Are you okay?!" Valery yelled, as she rushed over to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder.

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

While Valery was fighting off the beasts Silas was in a battle of his own. Due to his guard being down Matias had already managed to get into his head quite deeply, making it even harder for Silas to get him out <"I gave you a chance boy, now I'll have to do it myself!"> he said in his mind, letting the process painful for Silas who was desperately trying to hang on "N-no... you're not doing this!" the padawan cried out openly as he was starting to lose control of his own body.

Slowly but surely Silas sat still, his head looking to the floor in defeat while Valery came up behind him <"Now... how about we get rid of his vile Jedi once and for all"> at the same time Silas's right hand began to shake down to the lightsaber that had fallen to the floor, looking to use it to strike down the unsuspecting master once and for all. However, just when he was about to secretly reach Silas managed to use whatever he had left to force push his master away from him

"STAY AWAY!"

If it wasn't for Silas Valery probably would have had a lightsaber through her stomach right now. Although, thanks to his heroics Matias had a chance to finally achieve what he wanted <"Fool! you may have saved her now but you are only delaying her certain demise"> the sith knew Valery wouldn't even dare hurt Silas. As long as he kept Silas within his control the master was destined to die by his blade.

Noticably shaking Silas got to his feet, under the control of the sith who had held him captive within his own flesh and bone. Using the force he shot the saber into the hand that was itching to eradicate the woman he had dreamt of getting revenge on "I admit, you have raised a strong warrior..." the growled voice of the sith spat, coming from Silas's own mouth "But now, I will take what was important to you as you did me!" turning around evil Silas ignited his blue blade and began walking right at her.

The only thing that was left of the old Silas was his blue eyes, which were pained and distressed.

Weapons:
Lightsaber

Right as Valery made her approach from behind, she felt a surge of danger in the Force that got her to stop moving completely. Her gaze widened slightly and with a shove from her Padawan, she stumbled back several steps, slightly confused but mostly concerned. Had he been planning to lash out at her? If so, it meant that he was losing the battle to control himself, and that meant trouble for her.

She couldn't hurt her own Padawan, not again. Only once, she was forced to strike down her own Padawan and those scars would be with her forever. It couldn't happen again.

"Silas..." Valery said softly, as she took a visible step away from him. "You have to keep fighting it. Please," Valery tried, knowing that just words were not going to be enough. He drew his blade, looked her in the eyes, and began to approach her. Again, Valery stepped back, trying to avoid a fight she didn't want at all.

But he kept coming, and she could feel his rage.

When he finally lashed out, Valery drew her lightsaber and blocked the strike, hoping to force them into a lock up-close, so she could reach him. "Silas, listen to me. This isn't you, keep fighting it," She pleaded, as she looked him in the eyes to find just a shimmer of her Padawan.

"Don't do this. I can't hurt you."

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

Silas's stride did not falter and soon enough he sent a strike into her which was blocked by Valery. His style and the way he handled his blade weren't Silas at all but used by the Sith when he was physically living. The padawan's mouth growled when their blades locked, forcing them into a stalemate as Valery pleaded with him to fight against the evil that had taken over him. When looking into his eyes she would see the distressed look of her padawan, still fighting and desperate to get out of this shell even against the odds.

"There's no point in begging Valery, your padawan is all mine now..." he whispered menacingly to her before suddenly raising his leg to kick her in the stomach. Using the opportunity he looked to swiftly raise the saber above his head and strike down into her chest, but something seemed to stop him. The sith struggled to send it down into her and after a few seconds he seemed to give up "Bah! there is no point in fighting this boy!" the sith grunted before going back to Valery with a series of quick strikes to her body, some of which were hesitant due to the inner battles going on.

That hesitation would be enough proof the real Silas was still in there. No matter what, he wasn't going to watch the woman he loved and respected most be killed by a man who would never give her the same warmth as she did.

However, at the same time, Matias knew all her attention would be on Silas. While they were battling, he commanded a single sith spawn, which was the human sized rancor to come from behind in the shadows and slash a claw down her back to help him dwindle her morale. He was going to do anything to destroy the woman who killed him and his family.

"This crypt will be your tomb, Valery Noble!"

Weapons:
Lightsaber

With her blade raised to keep Silas' from striking her down, Valery looked into his eyes to search for the connection she had with him. But all she got was his foot coming up to kick her in the stomach. The impact knocked the air out of her lungs and sent her back several steps, but Valery was no stranger to taking these hits and raised her weapon defensively against the follow-up strike he was preparing.

But he hesitated.

She knew immediately that it wasn't the Sith who took control of her Padawan, but Silas himself who fought back. It meant that he was still in there and only needed to regain the strength to fight against his ancestor. This gave Valery the hope she needed to fight on, so as the next series of strikes were sent her way, all she did was evade and block. It was a passive style of defending she didn't prefer, but as a former Battlemaster, she was trained in all Forms.

She had to adapt and had to keep defending herself.

"Silas will defeat you," Valery finally said in response, as their blades locked once more. This time, however, she felt something coming up behind her but not wanting to lash out against her Padawan to force him back, Valery gritted her teeth and felt the beast's claw tear open her back. A yelp of pain escaped her lips, as blood was sent flying from its claws, but now that the creature was close, she was able to execute her own plan.

With a sudden tap of her ignition switch, she disengaged her blade to turn Silas' momentum against him. She ducked low to evade his blade, re-ignited her own, and completed her Trakata sequence by spinning around to send her blade through the beast's midsection.

It was dead, but Valery was bleeding badly, and Silas still wasn't in control of himself.

"Silas, force him out. You're stronger than he is..." she continued, her voice already weaker from the hit she took. This had to end swiftly.

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

"Even you know I'm too powerful for the boy, Valery. Deep down I can sense your worry!" he grunted as he swung Silas's saber at her with deadly intentions. Valery was smart and didn't strike back, instead weaving and blocking when needed to ward the blows away from her. Soon enough their blades locked again, this time for Matias to order one of his many sithspawn to attack from behind. With a swipe of its claw, it did just that, leaving a deep claw mark that went all the way down her back

"Hahahaha!"

The sith was getting confident of her doom now, but before he could press the advantage Silas stumbled forwards and allowed Valery to get rid of the monster that struck her. He growled from her detirmination and looked back with a smirk "You don't have time left Noble, you may as well give in to your fate!" the sith spat as he began to move forwards again. However, the sight of his master getting hurt really gave him a wake up call. Suddenly, Silas would freeze in place

"W-what?" the controller would blurt out in surprise, shocked by the burst of resistance Silas was starting to show "No no! you are not leaving this shell!" he shouted clearly as something behind Valery was brewing in the shadows once more. While she was focused on their battle for power, the sithspawn shot out and tried to swipe at her side this time "Arghhhhhhhhh!" instead of the man the true Silas got control for a brief moment and managed to throw his ignited saber into the beast, killing it before it managed to touch her.

"NOOOO! you fool!" with a sudden jolt the Sith managed to get back in charge for now, but it was clear he was slowly but surely losing the battle to Silas's determination to stop hurting a woman close to his heart. Struggling to move, the sith jumped forwards and threw a desperate punch at Valery's face.

Silas was starting to rally himself now.

Weapons:
Lightsaber

Despite the pain she felt, Valery shot her possessed Padawan her signature smirk when she watched him freeze up. She could feel that he was fighting back much harder now that she had gotten hurt, and while she couldn't overcome the loss of blood forever, she was going to keep pushing herself until he forced the Sith out.

She knew he could do it.

With her eyes locked on him and her blade drawn up to guard herself against any incoming strikes, Valery continued to lure out her Padawan. But while he fought hard for control, she noticed another beast coming in to attack from the side. Before she could even respond to it herself, Silas forced the Sith into the background enough so he could toss his lightsaber and kill the beast, but it wasn't over yet.

In a desperate attempt for control, the Sith made Silas jump toward her with the intent to strike. It wasn't a dangerous attack to her at all, but rather than doing the obvious to evade and continue this clash, Valery let out a sigh, gritted her teeth, and disengaged her lightsaber. She closed her eyes, waited for a split-second and everything instantly turned to black as the Sith's punch connected with her face. Her body was knocked out-cold against the ground with blood dripping from above her eyes and from her nose. Her bleeding back was starting to drip onto the floor and slowly, her presence began to feel fainter.

She was hurt, but that had been her plan.

If he wouldn't snap out of it now, she'd never be able to help him without harming him severely if not worse. And no matter what, she couldn't ever allow herself to do that again.

Last edited:

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

div-red.png

The second the punch connected with her face Silas ultimately exploded into something he had never shown before, a controlled aggression that demonstrated power way ahead of his head. At first, the sith forced a toothy grin from the shell of the padawan, but that was suddenly interrupted when his knees gave out "What... what is this?" the sith gasped in astonishment, the strings he had attached seemingly snapping off like nothing "This power..." the sith said with wide eyes before throwing two hands to Silas's head

"ARGHHHHHHH!" The sith shouted at the top of his lungs until the dark spirit was unceremoniously thrown out of the padawan. Silas breathed heavily and didn't hesitate to bring the lightsaber into his hand "You have failed, Sith" he said back to him as he got up, his cold blue eyes staring daggers into the reeling spirit "I will never be your puppet, not when you hurt my true family!" he said with a raise of his voice, igniting the blue saber in a show of defiance as to who he really was.

Silas was his own man, and he chose to give his soul to the Jedi Order.

"You are something different, far from what I've seen before. It's a shame to see you waste it in serving the Jedi scum" he spat to the padawan, his form beginning to fade into the air "This is not over, far from it. Soon enough you'll know your true worth" he said with a shake of his head, matching the boys icy gaze with a fiery one of his own "I know my true worth, and it isn't with the likes of you" he shot back, clutching the saber a bit tighter "We will see..." with a final warning the sith was gone, leaving the two "alone" in the crypts.

Kneeling down, he saw that she was still knocked out cold and bleeding "I'm sorry master, I got you into this mess" Silas whispered shamefully before snapping his head in the direction of a dozen or so eyes watching him in the darkness. All of them were red, familiar to those who were sithspawn. This time they were looking at Silas, eager to cut him down to size and disable him for their master to brainwash. Closing his eyes for a breath second, he took a deep breath and got up with the saber in hand. Silas raised it in a Sorosu stance and awaited for them to attack.

Not a moment later they began to attack one by one from multiple directions. Each attempt was met with a dodge or skillful slash of his blade, dropping their bodies to the floor. However, the more time went on the more their claws got through. Soon enough he'd be slashed and bloodied like his own master.

Somewhere in the galaxy, There was one person who knew they were in trouble. More than ever, he needed the man that he strived to be...

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

The ground lit up in a spark of white, tracing over the ground. Seemingly random, until the runes they traced came to life. Light, pure and simple, flooded the crypt. Burned away the darkness and the creatures that existed in it's shadow. Kahlil stepped into the chamber, holding a hand aloft as his face was anything but calm. Frustration, worry. Concern. Overwhelming concern.

His gaze shifted to the two on the ground.

For a moment, he just stared. Then smiled.

"You're both going to be alright. Sorry it took so long."

He stepped over, crouched down as he raised a hand. Traced another rune in the air. Mend, to at least stop them from bleeding. Valery was still unconscious, but Silas still seemed to be up.

"Can you move?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

When Silas kneeled down beside her body, Valery offered no response to anything he said. The punch combined with the loss of blood kept her unconscious but somewhere deep down, she knew that he had succeeded. The only reason Valery had taken the risk to lose everything was that she felt confident that Silas was ready. He wasn't the young Padawan she needed to pull out of a nightmare anymore.

He was a Jedi Knight.

But with the appearance of a familiar Force presence, something shifted and the corner of Valery's mouth twitched up into a faint smile. With Kahlil and Silas working together, everything was going to be just fine. She just remained where she was, weakened and sore but no longer bleeding because of his rune.

It was comforting to know that when she needed it most, he'd always be there for her.

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

Silas remained in the same spot, littered with cuts across his body that showed how hard it had been to keep his Master from harm. Even so, he was still more determined than ever to keep fighting until Kahlil arrived. And soon enough, he did just that. With a burst of light, the man himself came to their rescue, providing light within the darkness and stopping their bleeding in the process.

Taking a deep breath Silas was somewhat able to loosen up. His body was sore and ached terribly, but that was the least of his worries now that his bleeding had stopped "Master Kahlil... you never disappoint" the soon to be knight said with a pained smile "I can keep going, but I believe Master Valery will need a wake up call!" he explained as more sith spit made their way into the crypt, this time more viewable due to the light Kahlil gave them "I'll keep you covered while you get her moving, the ship isn't that far away from here"

Calmly turning back to the beasts he stepped between them and the nobles to defend against the oncoming wave. Even though his overalls and body showed the effects of the battle, he was still able to move effectively to strike down those who got too close using the force and his saber.

"Master Kahlil! Once she's awake we'll need to make a break for it. I can sense more abominations coming our way!" If these sith spawn were anything to go by, Matias and the rest of his estranged family probably had way more "creations" coming their way after the introduction of Kahlil.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"No."

Kahlil spoke calmly. His silver eyes took a look around, looked at the Sithspawn that were here. Creations of pure darkness, not just twisted life. He reached a hand out, gently patting Silas's shoulder. Gave him the ever calm smile he always had.

"You've done good, Silas. Now is the time to rest."

He stepped past then, a hand reaching up as one of the creatures leapt towards them. It froze midair before slamming onto the ground, pinned by an overwhelming, invisible force. Around them more followed, falling from their perches, the ceiling, the walls. Pinned helplessly to the ground as Kahlil's one hand lowered slowly. The other raised as the Force around him swelled with power.

Runes, like before, traced in the air. Drawn by hand in a perfect arrangement. As a Sith, as a Sorcerer, there was one spell he'd always strived to learn and perfect. The most powerful spell within the Dark. And now he turned it to the most powerful asset he had in the Light.

The Runes flashed bright, swirling on themselves as they were filled with the Force. Rotating, merging, separating, all as if they had a life of their own. Then the Light burst forth. Wave after wave of the light purged the darkness from the room. The Sithspawn he'd pinned turned to ash on contact, and each wave spread out farther and farther until the very tomb they were in was silent and empty.

With the silence he turned, stooped down to lift Valery in his arms. For a moment his calm expression had broken to one almost of rage. Almost. Even as a Master he couldn't completely control his feelings about seeing her hurt.

"The way out should be clear, but there might still be problems on the way to the ship. Lead the way, Silas."

Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

While Valery couldn't see or properly register what was happening around her, deep down she knew that they had it covered. The darkness faded from the room with how Kahlil tapped into the Light, and that alone eased some of the pressure on her mind. Her frown faded as a result, and hellish nightmares turned into gentle dreams.

She felt safe.

"Hey..." Valery muttered weakly as her eyes fluttered open to look at Kahlil. He felt unusually intense to her, and she understood that it was because of what happened to her. She wasn't that badly hurt and certainly hadn't sustained any permanent injuries, but it could have ended very differently. He knew that, too.

"Silas? Good punch," she let out a soft chuckle, closed her eyes again, and rested her head against her husband. Even if she could tap into the Force to push herself through pain and likely through a concussion, she decided that this was one of those times when she was just going to have to accept that she was not able to fight.

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

Just when he was about to fight once more, he felt a calming hand rest on his shoulder. The sensation made him ease up and less tense instantly, allowing his aching body to have a breather. Silas took a deep breath to calm himself and watched on as Kahlil used his power to obliterate any sith spawn that was in the room. When it came to the light, the darkness always lost "Yea... I think you're right" he said with a relieved smile after noticing they were finally alone briefly.

Turning back to Master Valery he saw her open her eyes, clearly in high spirits from the sight of her hubby and Silas working together. However, when she joked about the punch all he could do was frown. He never dreamed about hurting his closest friends, and now he had just done that to a woman who selflessly made him into the man he was today.

"I-...I'm..." Silas hesitated, gazing at Valery peacefully leaning into Kahlil's shoulders. Lowering his head in shame, he knew the apologies would have to wait till they got back on the ship. Taking a moment to recuperate, he nodded to Kahlil and reignited his saber "You got it!" the padawan grunted with determination before quickly moving to the nearest exit.

Bolting up the stairs he could sense a large horde coming their way, a group way larger than the last. That was only proven by the echoes of their feet coming towards them in the grand hall "Quickly! they can only follow us so far!" Silas urged Kahlil as he ran towards the entrance of the ruins. Looking back the rancor like creatures were quickly approaching in large numbers. As long as they got to the ship, they wouldn't need to worry much longer about this horrid place.

"You will never be at peace..." said a familiar voice just when they were on the final straight. This time, Silas knew he was wrong. With an army of new family and friends around him and the path he had made for himself, the peace he craved was certainly possible

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil paused, glancing down towards Valery for a moment. Then smiled. He didn't respond yet, mostly because they needed to keep moving. Especially with Silas's urging. And his uncomfort at Valery's jab at his.. Jab. Yeah there was a lot to talk about. When they were safe. He tightened his grip on Valery as he started to run. As gentle as he could with Sithspawn chasing after them.

With Silas there to defend them, though, he doubted they'd be in any kind of danger.

"Where's your ship?"

CoruscantBurnsj.jpg

div-red.png

"Just around these rocks!" Silas shouted as they went round the corner, almost instantly seeing the ship right in front of them. Since the ship had been left out of sight, they chose to leave it open for situations like this. The padawan ran to the ramp and slamed a fist into the button, forcing it to open before them "I'll be taking off as soon as we're in. Lay Master Valery down safe!" he explained just when the ramp had fully opened.

Running in, he jumped into the pilot's seat and skipped the preparation entirely. Through the window Silas could see the sithspawn galloping right at them "Come on..." he grunted to himself, his hands quickly turning on the engine to get things up and running "Hang on tight!" Silas warned while the ship was quickly going upwards into the sky. At the same time, the sithspawn outside tried to throw their bodies into the ship to no avail. The least they did was scrape their claws against the metallic body.

Within moments the ship shot at lightning speed into the sky, finally providing them safety and leaving the dark horde behind. Activating the camo and setting an autopilot route back to coruscant, Silas nervously got out of his seat and cautiously walked over to the Nobles.

"Master Kahlil... I-I just want to say this was all my fault..." the padawan said with a lowered head, certain he had failed his task with Valery.

"I got Master Valery into his mess"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil found a spot to lay Valery out. The couch, most likely. Knowing her she wouldn't be too keen on him leaving her in the medical wing out of any conversation. And there was still quite the conversation to have. And Silas started it right up the moment they were safe. He let out a sigh as he glanced his way. Frowned for just a moment.

"Is that so?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom