Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown Hyperlane Sponsorship

new_empire_by_adamburn-d6sqh87.jpg

Jaster just enters his company into the Trade and Transport industry and is entering the Unknown Region during the fall the Fringe Confederacy. He is looking for people interested in sponsoring his exploration of the unknown region.

Both companies and surrounding factions that are willing to assist is welcome. As this is a huge endever on my part I am just looking for financial backers. Military and political backing is not needed, though it can be helpful.

My company is currently moving HQ to a planet outside fringe territory names "Val'hala". If you need information on the Hyperlane and its plans, please PM me.

Thank you and any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

The Umbrella Trade Faction ia up for people who are interested in helping.

[member="Dissero"]

I did hear about this, but with the fall of the Fringe, Jaster is attempting to take control of the empty void. There are a total of 3 other people attempting to create a Unknown Hyperlane. The Levantine Sanctum, the Sith, and the Fringe, though I dont know their progress.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Well I have spoken with you about possibly working together, and I would like to assist you if my company could get rights to trade across it as well as set up trade stations.

[member="Osaji Killian"]

This would really depend on your cup of tea. Most sponcership will delv into rights on Umbrella Trade Lanes as well as rights to build on Umbrella Controled Planets where Stations and Outpost are. Though most benefits would be that Umbrella Interest is inclined to assist with your company Develeopment Threads.

Our security will defend your product, our scientist will help design, out engineers will help build. Also the company has connections to the Criminal Underworld so jobs you don't wish to get your hand dirty, Umbrella can be the middle man.

If there are certain planets in the unknown Region your interested in, then shoot Umbrella a post on our faction page and Dev Threads will go out to start construction of colonies in those regions.

Truly enough Umbrella is mostly just looking for people to help thread this Hyperlane and in return, Jaster and associated will assist you in ur develoment threads.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

I see, then count me in as a sponsor. Would you like to do a thread to nail down the specifics? Kalor-Tech is based on Coruscant, but if the Sith aren't your cup of tea I'm willing to travel anywhere.

[member="Osaji Killian"]

Hmm, idk how the Sith operate with your company sponcering a neutral. Is there like a in game law or something, cuz you'd be the first Sith true sponce my company would operate with.

If there isn't, then Ild be happy to thread the details.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

As long as you don't infringe on their territory, provoke them, or purposely aid their allies, we'll be fine.
I'm not an official Sith company per se, more so for the Sith Assassins, who are more neutral.

So, shall you or I set up the thread, and where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom