Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfinished Business (Art of Movement training)

Veino nodded and stood, stretching his back once more. He took another breath and set off at a run again, letting the Force move his legs as he went out and circled back around to aim for the log again, wind whistling through his ears. He jumped up and over the log, fully clearing it this time, and landed slightly off balance, but better this time.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra watched and crossed her hands on her lap as she spoke, her eyes replaying what she had seen. "Prepare for the landing the moment you have jumped, dont worry about doing anything fancy, just worry about landing it for now and the fancy part can come after." @Veino Garn

Veino nodded and set off again, curving back around, a burn starting in his legs, but he let that pain flow into his connection with the Force, using it to go a little faster. He jumped, a little less gracefully this time, and flew a bit like a lame duck, but he focused on landing as instructed and landed softly and balanced. He looks up, grinning.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Now the next part is very important, jump in the river and swim like a fish." She grinned at the man she considered her friend, eyes soft as well as voice as she made the joke at his own grin. "And stop grinning at me, i feel like theres something on my face that shouldn't be there Mister Garn." @Veino Garn

Veino nodded, still grinning, and gave a quick thumbs up. "Will do, as soon as I grow gills." He bent over slightly, just working to keep oxygen moving, before taking a slow walk around to use up any lactic acid build up. He gave a soft laugh, "Maybe you do and just don't just know it." He quickly added a clarifier, "You don't though, so don't worry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom