Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Large security task forces would flood the museum, almost appearing to be larger than the crowd of visitors. Aegis knew he stood out with his look, and immediately drew his lightsaber. He'd ignite, and the crisp burn of the red blade could be heard as he'd slash through security members. Security snipers would aim on the ground floor from above, directly at Aegis. Blaster bolts would fly towards him, and he'd hold up his hand. One blaster bolt would freeze in the air, but two from behind would fly through his back leaving two large holes.

He'd be distracted by these holes, and lose his concentration. The blaster bolt he held with the force in front of him, would fly through his chest. The Sith Lord would fall to his knees, and suddenly his body would dissipate. The real Darth Aegis would uncloak from behind @Farah.

"The genetic database is behind you, I need samples. Come with me acolyte, we Sith are targets." He'd utter before dashing off into the room behind them.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Not waiting around Rex makes sure [member="Savoh Iaht"] is out then gets himself out of their.
[member="Vokun"] / [member="Lord Nexus"] / [member="Kango Fett"] / [member="Darth Aegis"] / [member="Farah"] / [member="Zorren Royal"]

Whatever the hell was going on, Farah was intent on getting out as quickly as possible. In the concept of picking and choosing battles, the Zeltron certainly did not want to draw the eyes of the Galactic Alliance for causing trouble on their capital. It was risky enough being here.

A Sith presence appeared behind her, voice beckoning for her to join him and she gritted her teeth. Continuing to walk away, she spoke quickly. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She insisted. “I’m a doctor.” She didn't know who he was, if he was a rogue or part of the Empire and she'd have to explain herself to the higher ups.

Hopefully the Jedi didn’t get wind of this.

[member="Darth Aegis"]

More questions were popping up in the girl's mind with every word that [member="Savoh Iaht"] spoke. But every question had its time and place, and Scherezade's Force sense flared out as her senses picked up hints of things that were happening in the museum. It wasn't long before people started making their way out. Looking back at the person she'd been talking to, she bit her lower lip. Was he someone who could old his own? Because she wanted to investigate and see what was happening. The scent of the Darkside was sweetly stenching her nose up and she was drawn to it.

Motioning to him to follow if he wanted that, the girl turned around and just casually strolled towards where the commotion was coming from. She was a deWinter, bred from generations upon generations of Sith, Witches, and generally people who basked in the Darkside. The Darkside did not scare her, no. It called to her, so sweetly, reminding her of a home she was forced to leave over five hundred years ago. The green in her eyes began to glow, ever so slightly.

[member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Darth Aegis"] [member="Farah"] [member="Zorren Royal"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Running straight towards [member="Savoh Iaht"] and [member="Scherezade deWinter"] "Hi Savoh, just a suggestion but you may want to get yourself and your friend out of here as there are two sith lords here." He says hurriedly and meaningfully, "in any case I'm out" his says moving his way outside.
[member="Vokun"] / [member="Lord Nexus"] / [member="Kango Fett"] / [member="Darth Aegis"] / [member="Farah"] / [member="Zorren Royal"]

Vokun extended an arm, blocking Zee and the others first with an arm, then his form as he stepped ahead of them. He had battled The Thronebreaker and never hesitated, took on Ashin Varanin on multiple occasions without fear, even took on endless waves of Yuuzhan Vong without slowing. His was the power over darkness and light, the literal representations, true, but it was never where he ceased. He had made it a goal learn everything. All lightsaber and major blade styles throughout the galaxy were under his belt, Sith Sorcery was mastered, allowing his own endless hordes - Zombies.

Only after his third death did he give up on all of that.

This man was lucky that he had.

"I will say this once, and once only..." Vokun called, and with each word the air in the hall would grow thick with energy. This was a powerful Sith in his own right, dangerous, potent, shacking up to face off with a God. Soon the eyes that sought the Sith grew luminescent, an azure hue pumping brilliantly into the air. This was not a trick either, as the power in the air quickly doubled.

This man, a God by prophecy and right, was now pumping out a second aura as well. His power was now being doubled, thanks to the spirit of one Damien Daemon, ex-Sith Emperor, one of the most legendary and powerful Sith Masters and Alchemists.. He was not just a God, but also an accompanied Sith Master...

"I am Force Walking a deceased Sith Emperor, not to mention have had a rough day. Leave, the soldiers will let you pass-" at this Zaiden James, now Vokun, reached out to the mind of the nearby captain of the guard. Immediately a full retreat sounded, and even though the soldiers, guards, and all other forms of policing units were confused, they did as commanded, "-and I won't follow. If you attempt to hurt any of them-" Vokun gestured to the nearby civilians too afraid and cowering too flee, "-I will make it the goal of my fourth life, to eviscerate any memory, thought or written mention of you from history."

This was a lot to openly, blatantly display. But Vokun had never hidden this of himself. He was open, showing he wielded the Force like a surgeon wields a scalpel, but with the ferocious power of a hurricane full of chainsaws. It had never been his ambition to deceive the man either. He would know Vokun regularly conquered death, that there was a Spirit bound to him, and that the spirit was of obvious note.

[member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Darth Aegis"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
(Tagging those whom I believe are involved specifically with this bit. Also, don't mind the grandeur. He has been killed. Can be killed. He is strong but by no means undefeatable)

They came, a horde of men armed with guns and valor in their heart. He longed to rip that valor out and replace it with dread. He heard their boots, even through the blast door. He looked over at a near by control panel, unleashing a torrent of sith lightning. The console sizzled before exploding into shards of glass, metal and wiring. That should make their day a little bit harder and give him time.

Snap-Hiss.

He ignited one of the blades, and set the bust back on the pedestal. He began to shave the bronze shell off, revealing a capsule within. The capsule appeared to be resistant to heat, which rendered the lightsaber useless. Checking the door, he could hear the commotion of the guards trying to manually override the door mechanism. Seeing that he still had time, he disengaged his saber, hooking it back to his belt.

Turning his attention to the capsule, he grabbed it with both hands, and focused. He felt the fear that had been pulsating from within the museum, and fed from it, focusing his attention on the vessel. Now it was no longer a vessel in his mind's eye, but a cylinder with a gaping crack near the top of the vessel. He focused on the spot, using the force to breach it. Suddenly the vessel vibrated and and cracked open, revealing a black metal hilt adorned with electrum.

Without hesitating, he reached in and gripped the hilt, pulling it free. As soon as his fingers touched the hilt, the feeling in the air had changed. It became charged, and Nexus' aura amplified. The maelstrom grew, and could be felt in a much larger way. For a moment, he became a force anomaly.

"Another piece returned..." His eyes glowed with red and gold hues.

He felt Vokun, as his power amplified. That was when he heard the voice.
"I will say this once, and only once... I am Force Walking a deceased Sith Emperor, not to mention have had a rough day. Leave, the soldiers will let you pass, and I won't follow. If you attempt to hurt any of them,
I will make it the goal of my fourth life, to eviscerate any memory, thought or written mention of you from history."
Reunited with his blade, this threat did naught but stoke the fire. He smirked, and reached back out with his response.

"You seem to have an affinity for one thing, stranger: Being on the receiving end of death. As for your threat, greater men have tried, and failed. You can try to stop me, I welcome the chance to remind the galaxy of what I am..."

And with that, he raised his mental barrier, blocking the man's voice from his mind. With a gift in mental manipulation, attacking his mind would be a draining task- god or not.

The gauntlet had been thrown down. If Vokun was hoping for a peaceful solution, he had clearly forgotten what a sith was at its core. They do not choose the easy option- not if they truly are a sith. And Nexus truly was a sith. He began to channel his energy, amplified by the return of his lightsaber, which carried a portion of his power within it. Even though he was not at his full power, being reunited with his tools of war gave him faith in his chances. After all, there was no such thing as Gods, only men with egos and followers- and Nexus had killed his share of them.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] @Vokun @Farah @Darth Aegis

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Walking among the police and others order out by [member="Vokun"] , Rex safely leave "I'll have to come back another day" looking down at the card [member="Zorren Royal"] had given him "maybe I will run into this one again, he seemed to have something more to him, perhaps when the sith aren't out and about" making his way to the starport he catches a ship back off world again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom