Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Battle Cry OOC

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Thalia Kaia"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Jay Ryko"] [member="Jax Vandal"] [member="Gypsii"] [member="Jahan the Lion"] [member="The Amalgam"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Kei Raxis"] [member="Balthor"] [member="Princess Lunafreya Solidor"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]

Tagged all of the people that have expressed interest in this first chapter that will be the catalyst for change in the CSA part of the Galaxy.

Others are welcome, provided that they comment here first.

There'll be PVP action no doubt, so people can partner up here.

The thread will be branched off to two groups. Smugglers, you'll be taking the GA refugees and cargo through the secret routes. Mercs, you'll be mostly with the decoy vessels. Sith and Pirates are clear to be at both locations.

I'm going out tonight and have work tomorrow, so I won't be able to get to posting again until tomorrow evening, I think.

The thread can be found here

giphy.gif
Er6tw3E.png

Kay-Larr

[member="Mythos"] - They aren't the enemy of my state :p

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - I'm unleashing hell for you my dear, until you can join the fight with me!

[member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] - I didn't start this...

[member="Rex Taff"] - That's fine and dandy.

[member="Keira Verd"] - Glad to have you on board :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

I've got the boy fighting in my stead...

I've little doubt [member="Darth Carnifex"] will be keeping me on a short leash for the time being.

:p

Kay-Larr

[member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] - I'm well aware of that. Just as I'm aware that you were not expecting this either.

(Banter is always fun! ;) )

Just posted. To clarify(though the post already mentions it), the pursuit line and torpedo line are intercepting the decoy transports - real refugee transports are open to interaction by anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom