Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Battle Cry OOC

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Nice post [member="The Amalgam"] :) I was planning on having everyone on my ship hold their fire until well after the inspection starts...lol But that's okay.

I'll post after work :)

#HonestlyNotAMandalorian looking to join.

We even repainted the armour, no way you can tell who it is! *coughs*

Looking for someone to dance with, can do 500m of ship for fun 'small' ship combat or the usual duelling.

Kay-Larr

[member="Shia Kryze"]

You're welcome to hop in as well..somewhere..lol

[member="Jade Whisperwind"]

Sorry that I didn't get to respond to you yet. I've been at work all day and haven't had a chance to post. But I'll get one out in a couple of hours when my daughter goes to bed.

Hey, [member="Lady Kay"], should I continue to wait for Stardust and Jade? I've been wanting to reply to Tin'tinag's post but was not sure I should before giving them a chance to post. I get a little confused on posting order rules sometimes, so I was hoping for advice.

Kay-Larr

[member="The Amalgam"]

You're good to go, I think. Those two probably forgot all about it. :p Such things happen sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom