Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Umbra Liberos

Status
Not open for further replies.
bat-baby.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To give information on the little bat-like creatures that always seem to cling to Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
  • Image Credit: X
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Sithspawn
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Umbra Liberos
  • Designation: Sentient
  • Origins: Lab on Malsheem, now produced wherever Adeline goes
  • Average Lifespan: 40 years
  • Estimated Population: Rare (Normally only found clinging to their 'mother' or on Yalara, though this can easily change.)
  • Description: Appearing in various sizes from half the length of a human arm to being tiny enough to fit many in one pocket, these creatures share almost all their appearance with that of a bat. They differ in the fact that they seem to have no set in stone size, along with having impressive fang sizes. Their fur is soft, with their skin being tough enough to handle minor levels of blunt force. When docile and unprovoked these creatures have dark eyes, when provoked either by being attacked or by the will of their 'mother' their eyes have a scarlet glow.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Up to type III
  • Average Height of Adults: 3 cm (tallest) 2 cm (Smallest)
  • Average Length of Adults: 32 cm (Longest recorded) 5 cm (Smallest recorded)
  • Skin color: Black/Dark Brown
  • Hair color: Black
  • Distinctions: Longer fangs, coordinate in more complex attacks, force linked to Adeline, glands hold neurotoxic/paralyzing venom that is injected via bite, body holds blood much like a Sangnir (With differences being that they do not use it to prolong their lifespan, preferring to feed almost all they gather to their 'mother'.), very weak regeneration (perhaps a whole month to regen a lost wing.), intense dislike of daylight.
  • Races: Sithspawn
  • Force Sensitivity: All (Creatures of the dark, and always linked to Adeline.)
Strengths:
  • Easy to make
  • Adeline can see through their eyes
  • Collected blood is fed to Adeline
  • Fluffy
  • Swarms
  • If caught in a swarm they could potentially knock someone over
Weaknesses:
  • Easy to kill
  • Armor tends to block the bites
  • Fear of fire
  • Aversion to sunlight
CULTURE
  • Diet: Primarily Hemovore, but in a pinch they can resort to an omnivorous diet (Not for too long.)
  • Communication: Via Squeaks and faint beeps
  • Technology level: N/A
  • Religion/Beliefs: N/A
  • General behavior: A mostly nocturnal creature, they do not produce their own young, instead more are added to the swarm when created by Adeline via Sith alchemy. No matter if she is wearing a coat, or a fancy dress... Always expect these little ones to be hiding under it. They tend to cling to her not just to do their own duty of gathering food for her, and in return she feeds them refined anima from her body.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The first of its kind was born during Adeline's time as an apprentice to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , made at first to be a simple copy of a common bat... Adeline spent spare time through these years to refine and enhance the capability of this creature. While admittedly still not a complex being, they still serve both their more obvious purpose as gatherers or even scouts for the ambitious vampiress... These same beings also serve another not so known purpose, to be seemingly the only beings in the galaxy that Adeline genuinely cares for. One can reference them as being her children if they wished, both in thanks to them sharing strands of her dna along with how they alone treat her. To Adeline though they are more so akin to a spoiled pet, but you would never catch her in the open spoiling them and petting them of course.

Their sizes and muscle mass tend to be random, thanks to her average level of knowledge concerning organic alchemy. The end result being a swarm creature that serves its purpose well, maybe even a creature that some may order from Adeline if they wished to have their own?

Hello!

It's a cute alchemised bat. There's not a lot else I can say. I adore it, I want six. They exist to serve a few simple purposes like you said, gathering and scouting ahead. The fact Adeline cares about them is even better honestly.

I see no issues with this. However, as a trainee codex judge I can't stamp them straight away. Instead I have to trainee stamp them and pass them up for review.

So, trainee approved.

Thank you! I want some!

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua | Srina Talon Srina Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom