Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um.. hello.

Hello there, [member="CairaZee"]! Welcome to the site! :D

May I ask, do you have any prior experiences in forum roleplaying, or is this your first time? If so, then I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about this place and its functions. :)

[member="CairaZee"]

You start as a Padawan/Apprentice, then train and RP until get your master (you can ask for one in the RP discussion board, if you want to, for example) thinks you're fine to be a Knight. Then, continue RPing and training and maybe even get an Apprentice. And if a faction's masters think you're ready to be a Master, they have a vote, and then if RPJs think you're suitable, you get to Master.

Additional info can be found from here.

Atlas Kane

A
There are many factions out there, whaddya want to know about them specifically?

And you don't have to request ranks. All of the new FU characters start out as Padawans/Apprentices. You'll get "promoted" to the next rank if your master thinks you're ready. Or did you mean the rank titles?

[member="CairaZee"]

Gezes Skel

G
There's all the main factions in Star Wars- I.E Jedi, Sith, Republic, Mandalorians- as well as plenty of custom factions, and variations of the main factions (Such as the Silver Jedi)

Welcome to the roleplay, [member="CairaZee"]!

[member="CairaZee"] - Yes, you can join as many factions as you please. If you feel a faction fits your character, just click that "Join Faction"-button. Some will require that you are approved by the faction admin(s) before joining, but most will be open for anyone to join. Or you could create your own faction if you feel nothing already existing suits you. :)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="CairaZee"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Hope you enjoy your time here, you're on the way to getting straight into things. It's really fun and very easy once you get into the swing of it.

We're here to help and ensure you have fun, so keep up the good work and just shout if we can do anything to kick-start your adventures in the galaxy!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom