Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Tyrant-I Class Artillery

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexey-sokolov-.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Mobile Artillery
  • Role: Artillery
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light, 21,000 Lbs
  • Armaments: Low
    • 1x Light Artillery Turbolaser
    • 2x Side mounted interchangeable canons. May be Turbolasers, Lasers, or Big Kat Gatling Lasers
  • Defenses: Low
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Tracks
  • Minimum Crew: 2
  • Optimal Crew: 4
  • Passenger Capacity: None
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Side Cannons are changeable.
STRENGTHS
  • Mobility: While lightly armed, the Tyrant-I Artillery is able to move quickly, over almost any terrain.
  • Bullseye: The Tyrant-I Artillery is designed to fire at extreme distances, with pinpoint accuracy
WEAKNESSES
  • Light Weaponry: The Tyrant-I Artillery is not made for combat, with only two side weapons to defend itself.
DESCRIPTION

Designed by Veinstein Laboratories and Innovations, and produced by MandalMotors, The Tyrant-I Artillery piece is an Incredibly accurate, highly mobile, and long-distance weapon designed for battlefield support. The vehicle is made of cheap and common materials, making it easy to mass-produce. While excellent for battlefield support, the vehicle is not powerful enough for siege warfare, and would require other supporting artillery to penetrate any planetary or city-wide shields.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom