Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech “Big Cat” Mk VI Gatling Lazer Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: create a gattling gun for Elysium Empire close air support craft.

Image Source: Google
iu

Canon Link: N/A

Permissions:N/A

Primary Source:

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Elysium Empire
Affiliation: Elysium Empire
Market Status: Closed market
Model: “Big Cat” Mark VI Gatling Lazer Cannon
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Liquid-Nitrided Quadanium steel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Gatling lazer cannon for small ships
Size: Large
Weight: Heavy
Ammunition Type: Power
Ammunition Capacity: Average
Effective Range: Average
Rate of Fire: Very high
Damage Output: Average
Recoil: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
None

STRENGTHS
  • High rate of fire - Great for destroying stationary targets or ground forces with sustained fire

WEAKNESSES
  • High power usage - sustained fire drains power supply quickly and needs recharge time often
  • High heat output - overheating is a problem with sustained fire and requires cool down time in between extended bursts.

DESCRIPTION
Designed as a weapon for close air support craft of the Elysium Empire. The Mark VI is slated to be used in multiple future projects of the various Elysium Empire military vehicle programs. Earlier versions of the Big Cat Gatling Lazer Cannon System were pre-production test beds to perfect the manufacturing process and bring maintenance requirements down to military specifications. The Mark VI is now Elysium Military standard issue.

Last edited:

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
MANIAC MANIAC

Oh I am designing technologies on behalf of the Elysium Empire, as a service to my new faction, for faction use. If Heath posts here to correlate that, then does that make use of @Heath Valhoun’s permissions that were granted by Red? Talking to him earlier, he seems adamant that he wants Vienstien Labs to be making most of his hardware for the time being.

Or if you like, I can make the designs and have Heath post them from his account for faction use on his own permissions. Either way, I’m just doing Heath a favour. Whichever is easiest, I’m good. My goal is to help Heath build up his military assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom