Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Stones With One Bird [Sith + Ravens]

Two Stones With One Bird
Imperial Palace, Coruscant
ATTN: One Sith and Red Ravens

meeting_by_zhaoenzhe-d5pnre7.jpg

The throne room was shrouded with darkness and gloom. Between the massive cauldron and the ancient torches that lined the archaic walls, the only lights that were emitted in the intense darkness were datapad screens and the sun-hued eyes of the Sith.

At the center of the room sat the Dark Lord himself. The very sight of him sent shivers down spines, made you weak at the knees, and caused you to look over your shoulder just one more time. Although his frame was barely seen through the dim light and smog, his gleaming eyes told no tales and the flames burning behind him cast the silhouette of a demon at supper time. If one thought this optimum time to lash out verbally, mentally, or physically at the Dark Lord, they were sorely mistaken.

One simply didn't threaten a God in the presence of his demi-gods.

At last, one of his demi-gods strode forward. Mordecai Zambrano was his name and he hath yet earn his title in service of his sovereign, though he sought to do so right this instant. It wasn't by chance that he had happened to preside over this meeting; he himself was a key figure. Not too important, however, he was to merely be the acting moderator.

The true important chess pieces were [member="Darth Isolda"] and [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]. The Queen and the..(second) Queen. Strong, powerful women they were and their voices would be heard. Subsequently, they were Voices for a reason.

As for the souls across the room from them were the Red Ravens, an upcoming crime syndicate in the Wild Space region. Their war with the Black Suns had been costly, but they had secured early victories and their youthful prowess on the galactic scale was most impressive. [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Ice"], and [member="Logan of Little Coruscant"] were here to represent them. Along with them came their cohorts and goons, who stood silently behind them.

"Welcome, Ravens, to our humble abode," Mordecai started, pacing out to the center of the playing field, "I trust you'll find everything within comfort." The Dark Lord's eyes bore into the Sith Lord's back. "Both parties have agreed to convene today to discuss matters of importance concerning the Mandalorian clans, the Galactic Republic, and our nations' future together."

The man cleared his throat. "Any disturbances will be dealt with swiftly and severely." His emerald eyes shot to both sides, "I can assure you that."

And with that, the talks were to begin.

[member="Darth Isolda"], [member="Darth Carach"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Avadreia Lacroix"], [member="Darth Praelior"], [member="Darth Helios"], [member="Darth Vindica"], [member="Reverance"], [member="Vincent Imura"], [member="Darth Ayra"],

House Zambrano was here. Mordecai, Kaine, spawnlings galore. Someone had to keep them in order. Several of the stronger Sekairo members were spread throughout the room. A few stood with the Ravens. The rest were accompanying those they had sworn allegiance to. Extras were strategically placed, in case these discussions went south, or if another soul tried to strike down their Dark Lord. Any fights or interruptions would be quickly put down. Others would help with that, of course. But the Sekairos were here as guards. It was what they would do. Protect and serve. As always. As it should be. One such woman was standing quietly behind [member="Mordecai Zambrano"]. There was a bit of distance between them. She was here for him and his brother. Beside her stood [member="War'Rain Sekairo"]. The lass was her second-in-command, well-versed in the art of war. Diplomacy, however, wasn't her thing. More so than any of the others she was here as a guard.

Ire stayed quiet, watching those gathered with clear interest.

Cryax Bane, newly minted Red Ravens President, flanked on either side by two Mirari Bodyguard Droids, stepped forward out of the shadow, his glowing eyes lighting his face like a ghostly red halo. The Chiss noticed a few familiar faces in the throngs of Sith, some who had helped the Red Ravens defeat the Black Suns on Barab I, but the ones at the very top of the food chain, they weren't known to him. He hoped tonight would change all that. The young Chiss had swiftly risen up through the ranks of the Criminal Syndicate, first as a slicer, then as their Secretary. Finally, when Lysle Rigger, his former boss, had business to deal with off in the Fringe, the young slicer had been promoted to the organization's President. An unlikely choice to most of his comrades, the analytic brain of a slicer coupled with homicidal tendencies, made the Chiss an excellent leader of the Syndicate, despite what some might think. Lysle Rigger himself had felt that there was no greater danger than underestimating your opponent and with that sentiment, Cryax's new role was etched in the organization's history. Sure, he was young and had a big, shiny chip on his shoulder, but he'd been through hell and back for the organization and planned to reap the spoils the galaxy had to offer. Or die trying.

Dressed in an expensively-tailored three piece suit befitting an Outer Rim crime boss, Cryax straightened his jacket and then bowed humbly to Mordecai. "Thank you, Mordecai," said the Chiss, nodding to the man. Then he turned towards the Sith leadership, bowed to them, and cleared his throat. "Cryax Bane, Red Ravens President." He indicated each Raven with one blue-skinned hand, speaking more formally than usual, knowing that deference to the Sith was like honey to bees. "I'm here with our Vice-President [member="Logan of Little Coruscant"] and our Secretary [member="Ice"]." Then he gestured to someone who might have been the most familiar face to the others in the room, and most no doubt had seen the man on the Holonews if nowhere else.

"And of course you know, [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], whose reputation precedes him. My Lords, I assure you there will be no disturbances tonight. We're here to talk about some common enemies and common interests. That is all." Rather than making some kind of belabored speech, the Chiss kept it short and sweet. If there was one thing he knew about the Sith, it was the fact that they didn't like to be upstaged.

[member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] [member="Vincent Imura"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Darth Vindica"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

The brown overcoat snapped slightly at his heels as he follow about 3 paces behind the new president, [member="Cryax Bane"] who was accompanied by his two security droids. Rather unnecessary, he thought to himself as he walked, the heel of his boots making a dull thud against the cold, hard stone floor. We are meeting with some of, if not the most powerful Sith in the galaxy. They could slaughter us with a flick of their hands and we bring two karking security droids. Rutting pathetic really.... He trailed off in his mind, letting his eyes do the thinking now. He stared in turn at each hardened face before him, reveling in their powerful auras and temperaments. He recognized several faces, others escaping his grasp. He hoped that he would soon know them by name as the two factions began to solidify their alliance and forge a new hold on the various planets and other factions across the galaxy.

He stopped just behind Cryax as he went to introduce their little posse, nodding as he was addressed. He looked around as Cryax introduced the other two members of their group, [member="Ice"] and his old friend [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]. He turned back to face the Sith Lords, the usual look of defiance and power and command not leaving his face. He might be in a room full of men and women who could tear each limb from his body and not have to get out of their chairs, but he wouldn't let the fear enter his mind, let alone show on his face. His hands dropped to his belt, thumbs tucked between waistband and shirt. His wore his best tan chinos and white button down shirt, but very little of either showed from behind the over coat, leaving only the fronts to peak out from behind the unbutton coat.

[member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] [member="Vincent Imura"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Darth Vindica"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

The Nune-class shuttle landed on top of the platform, among the pearly drops of rain and a whirling of wind overhead. The shuttles door opened to the sides, whilst lowering a ramp down to the floor below. Darth Ayra appeared from the canopy, pressing down her boot onto the ramp and down along the floor. Rain fell on her Sith robe, adding a damp sensation to the Sith Lords senses. She ignored her, gaze set on the doors ahead. Walking forwards, Ayra made her way into the Imperial Palace, as two guards either side opens the doors for her. She paid them no attention and continued to make her way through.

This would be the first time that Ayra would be in the presence of the Dark Lord of the Sith since the events on the spire. Rumors had circulated among the One Sith that he had indeed survived Junra's betrayal, but Ayra was an astute woman and paid no attention to such things. She would have to see it with her own eyes to believe it. Regardless, as she made her way further into the palace and up the stairways towards the gathering, she could sense his presence and knew that, yes, he had survived.

It sent a ice cold feeling along the back of Ayra's neck, one that made her shiver slightly as she stopped at the doors ahead. She allowed the feeling to come inside her and then she broke her with her concentration. Her mind would be set on the meeting between the Red Ravens and the One Sith, with the latter she would be sided with. To the criminal syndicate that had presented itself to the Sith, she was known to them as Vhette. Like she had been doing for the past two days, Darth Ayra had presented herself in the forms of various alias's across the galaxy. It had been a meticulous preparation for a scheme that had never come about, one now invested in the vision of the One Sith and the Dark Lord that she now served. The death of Circe Savan at her hands before the Dark Lord, his Voices, Hands and other members of the One Sith proved that her loyalty and dedication was to their cause.

Our cause.

Hands lifted up from the sides to the cowl of her robe and lowered it to reveal her chalk white features and blonde strands of hair. Lysle, Cryax and the other Red Ravens she had met during their smuggling operation on Nar Shaddaa would instantly recognize her as Vhette, thus adding to an element of surprise that, indeed, the scope of the One Sith had already reached the Red Ravens and subsequently brought both of them together. She had much to say about the criminal syndicate, if the Dark Lord, Mordecai, Isolda and Avaderia would listen. Darth Ayra parted the doors into the gathering and stepped inside. She immediately fell onto both of her knees before the Dark Lord of the Sith and lowered her upper body to him in a kneeling gesture, waiting for permission to rise.

| [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Isolda"] | [member="Avadreia Lacroix"] |

Standing beside the vice president of Red Ravens and former president Lysle, Ice too walked a few paces behind Cryax, the newly appointed leader of the now rather famous criminal organization. This was the first time he had been to Coruscant in many years. Why the last time he walked across the surface of the planet the Republic was firmly in control of this world while the Jedi lorded supreme in their temple. Since the ouster of the once mighty galactic force, the planet had taken a noticeable change in feel. It by far had a darker presence. Once only lingering in the shadows, a slumbering giant waiting to be awoken and allowed to run amok through the streets. Now that giant was indeed awake. And Ice could feel it in the dark side auras radiating off the people who sat before them.

Glancing to the droids clinking along noisily in front of him and Logan, he too wondered what was the point. If these people wanted their heads, these droids would be nothing more than an afterthought in this place...maybe even less. Still, perhaps it was just to give a slight show of power. Indeed it seemed to be working as they were almost immediately warned against any mischief while here. The thought almost made him chuckle. You'd have to be a simpleton indeed to think you had a chance here. But who knows, maybe their were enough idiots in this galaxy to even make it this far.

Walking through the cold halls to stand before the highest lords of the Sith, Ice as well recognized a few faces from previous campaigns. While still others were a complete mystery to him. Ice for his part had never actually cared for the Sith. He had no problem selling to them. But deeper ties had always left him apprehensive before, knowing full well like most that alliances with these people was such a fragile thing and more likely than not would result in an eventual betrayal. However, after having undertaken a research project in which he worked closely beside one of their people, he had found out some interesting tidbits. They certainly had much to offer that was for sure. But it seemed they perhaps, weren't as bad as all the stories made them out to be. Maybe there was just enough honor within them that they could be viewed as actual allies and not just tools to be used for some greater end. Which must be how they no doubt were viewing the delegation from the Red Ravens at just this moment. Hopefully he was wrong though.

Either way, Ice would have buried these feeling down deep before even stepping foot on the planet. It had been decided that formal alliances were to be negotiated. And as secretary of the Red Ravens, he would do everything within his power to help ensure that alliance was indeed forged, and forged well. He wouldn't say anything just yet, instead of course, yielding to the president, simply gave a small but respectful bow to the Sith Lords when President Cryax had introduced himself. His cold expression could be said to match those of the Sith Lords. His eyes held no emotion in them presently as he simply stood by waiting for the actual meeting to commence.

[member="Cryax Bane"] | [member="Logan of Little Coruscant"] | [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
Darth Isolda | Darth Carach | Darth Helios | Ire'Rain Sekairo | Mordecai Zambrano | Vincent Imura | Reverance | Darth Ayra | Darth Vindica | Darth Vornskr | Darth Praelior | Avadreia Lacroix

Carach was one of the many Sith Lords who paid no heed to the delegation of Ravens on their doorstep. It was not that he had any particular negative feelings about them, no for that to be the case there had to be any inclination to their existence in the first place. The Red Ravens were criminals, petty ones at that, the reason why they should forge any meaningful alliance with this band of upstarts sailed right past the Voice’s head.

Which didn’t mean he wasn’t ready to listen to their arguments.

In the meanwhile he was reviewing a new design that he had been working on for quite some time now, it gave tribute to an old schematic Carach had found within the depths of the EmPal Center - it paid to have access to the relics of old.

Chiss, Some Humans, and guard droids. Ones that I have seen before, they were rather large, but could easily be dealt with alone. Now in the little group that they had here, I had no doubt that they could defend against us well. As each of them walked in, I looked all at their hands, Watching them, then at their hips and eyes to scout any information on weapons they may have. While the Chiss and the others didn't really seem to carry any, the man in the coat worried me a little. He could be carrying all the weapons that they needed to defend themselves.

If they tried anything, it would be shot down very quickly, If the Sith tried anything, it would reach the same result as the Dark Lord was before us. It has only been this one that I have seen such a man, and yet, every time I looked away from him, I would seem to forget he was even there. I would forget his face and how he looked. Almost as though he had some power over all of us. Despit that, I kept myself clear. I had all of my weapons visible. A tri-barreled pistol, and a single lightsaber.

That was it.

I had left my jacket's little special aura off becuase in the presence of SIth Lords, and Ladies, it would do nothing against them. Nor would the Red Ravens take it kindly to try and be influenced to our whims. The jacket open, I wore a bright purple shirt with a band name underneath, while a cross made out of silver and onyx hung from my neck. Warm against me even through the shirt. I had my sleeves pushed up somewhat, my left arm's red and black skin color visible, and the talons on my left hand looking not so nice.

I listened as the men introduced themselves. Bane, the Chiss, was the new president and was trying as hard as he might to look like one. It almost made me smile to see him try so hard to have this power. Knowing that the people with real power that could kill with a snap of their fingers by orders, or by themselves, the Sith Lords could even make me bend to my knees if they wanted.

I stood towards the back. Visible, but much like a child, I was to be seen and not heard. Yet.

Was interesting where Exile took someone, From One SIth trainer and Ally to Red Raven Mercenary. It felt odd to the Gen'Dai to be in Corusant at the Imperial Palace again so soon, the last time he was here he had gone into a Frenzy and damaged those who got in this way in the Throne Room... It was a Memory that was branded into his brain. But here and now the 8'5ft Gen'Dai stood Covered in his new Robed Armor made of Taozin hide, Maalraa bones & Armorweave. His Helmet was also covered in Maalraa bone and the back of it flowed Thick prosthetic hair. His whole Appearance in combination made him look like a Entirely different person and with the Nullification of Force Sense that came from the Taozin Hide he had successfully managed to look like another Hired gun for the Red Ravens. His belt moved his Holstered Blaster pistol and curved lightsaber around as he entered late as normal. Holding a Red Raven Datapad, he found himself in the back of the room leaning against a wall reading the Information that was shown as the meeting continued on.

Lysle sat in his given seat. His legs were crossed and his hands were resting on his armrests, draped over their ends like a curtain. Hanging limp. His head studied the hall, and he gave no wary glance to the Dark Lord for he knew his power was great. Lysle Rigger was the former Vice President of the Red Ravens, and while he held no leadership in the upper echelons of the crime syndicate, he remained one of the most wealthy and notorious crime lords in the sector. He didn't have power to control the Ravens, but his words still held weight to them. He was dressed fashionably, in a tailored suit that fit his form to a degree that could shame most tailors. His icy steel eyes hovered on Darth Carach, he spoke aloud, not to Carach but to the other Sith presiding over this event. "I was told we would be here for a meeting. An important one at that." He stressed the words, and turned to regard Mordecai, "We will show our upmost respect and attention," he motioned to Carach, "I request your own do the same. Now is not the time to be sitting there dawdling on a datapad." He lowered his hand back to his armrests, "Cryax, proceed."

{ [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Cryax Bane"] | [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] }

The Sith Lord let out a cough as he looked around, seemingly wide eyed as he searched the room. Awkward, a notion regarded with a chest lifting sigh. Everyone was lurking and finding themselves their own special little corner, little hidey holes to make mean faces at one another or disregard the wayward glances of those that teetered between friend and enemy. The room reeked of distrust and rightfully so. The Sith were hardly the ones to harbor anything but the like, the constant threat of destruction hanging in the balance. And the Sith towards the Red Ravens, well there was a superiority complex that couldn't be fixed. It was an ingrained sense of betterment that came with the turf. Those who sought perfection through themselves often felt the rewards of such endeavors, such things projected outward in disregard and indifference. Eh, what could be done, the Hand thought to himself. No point trying to turn metal into cardboard.

He had been busy, this Sith Lord. Leap frogging through the universe, battling Jedi and Lotek'k and whatever else he could find to take the beating. Securing the image, he had called it. If one were to be successful, one must project and image of success. If one were to be feared, on must project a fearsome image. Even if the words were merely whispers of his silhouette, of that crimson eye hidden behind the cowl, of the hands that struck out indiscriminately, he would accept that. It wasn't the name that was important, merely the idea. The devil beneath the bed, the stories Jedi told their children, the ones who chose to procreate - Bogan forbid! - before sending them scurrying to bed. Or maybe that was a just a Sith Lord holding himself to high esteem. Nevertheless, he stepped from the shadows and approached the Dark Lord of the Sith. There was no bowing, an understanding that such things wouldn't occur. But the matter of respect was handled with the deepest of nods, something afforded to very few. The Dark Lord, that was someone Gabriel could vow himself to and on numerous occasions, had done so. The man was above petty bowing and displays of respect, looking only to be sated by the wash of blood upon the battlefield. And to that tune, Gabriel gleefully strummed.

And when he wasn't strumming, he was thinking up the next chords. But it wasn't the devil's time to play, his robe-hidden gaze turning to those of the Red Ravens who now found themselves in the presence of the Dark Lord of the Sith and his posse. Would Gabriel slink off into a corner, playing the shadow puppets against one another in the flicker of torch light? Or would he introduce himself to the group, to which a few knew him by name only? Maybe neither. Yes, neither was the answer, as he crossed his arms and leaned against one of the columns. He wasn't much for talks, but he would speak should he need to. Off center, he remained vigilant of those in the room, his typical garb and weapons upon his body in tactful placement. As [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] spoke with assertion, Gabriel's gaze found itself fixed and stern towards the man, a smile lying shallow beneath the cowl.

[member="Darth Ayra"]'s approach vector was not ignored in the slightest. The Dark Lord sat upon his obscure throne with the air of a God amongst insects, all things before him attached to the strings at his fingers. One of his most humble servants neared him with obvious affection for her Lord and he paid due respect to her own servant-like greeting. A dip of his chin, clouded by smog, was barely visible in both its movement and the fact that one couldn't even see the outline of his great form clearly. Only his eyes were the primary indicating factors of his movement and he did indeed notice each and everything in the room - and even further than that.

As for the Dark Lord's other humble servant, [member="Darth Carach"], the twin suns upon his head bore down into him like an ant caught under a magnifying glass. It was a half-way tie between letting a mere mortal talk to one of his demigods like that and between displaying respect to possible allies. Whichever it was, it couldn't be read by any mortal in the room. There was only one thing truly to be said of the Great One himself: he wasn't entertained.

That was when one of the Great Lord's lowly followers took the stage once again. Though he may have been nervous in the presence of his sovereign, he didn't outwardly show it. It wasn't like a warrior to display fear or weakness in the face of even the most painstakingly high odds. Mordecai's emerald eyes held his brother of the Sith with nothing short of contempt and disgust. He was no chaotic warlord who killed just for the sake of doing so. Rather, he was a simple man honor-bound to serve his sovereign and act as such. If his brothers and sisters weren't such, he would make sure that they would learn.

"Honorable Bane, Logan, and Ice, it's come to our attention that you've been fighting a war against the Black Suns." The Dragon Lord took slow, steps across the room. "While you may have declared a non-aggression pact of your own between yourselves and they - we desire for you to do so once again in the presence of our sovereign."

The Dark One's eyes shimmered.

"It isn't good for our partners on Antecedent to be worrying themselves with filth when you could be best spending that precious time and wealth assisting us and us you. However, should any problems arise regarding the Suns, I implore you to let us know. As for the treaty itself I am going to assume you'll be wanting full-fledged military backing via personnel and material." The man lifted a hand to trace the scar across his face. "Faithfulness is a must when agreeing to this. If you are willing to fight and die for my One Sith brothers and sisters, we will be more than willing to do the same."

"Is there anything else your crimson souls desire?"

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"], [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Darth Ayra"], [member="Logan of Little Coruscant"], [member="Ice"], [member="Darth Carach"], [member="Vincent Imura"], [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], [member="Reverance"]

The Chiss crime boss nodded and took the spotlight once again. "Thank you, Lysle, Mordecai, and the Dark Lord Himself. In the interest of good relations between the Red Ravens and the One Sith, we will agree to declare a non-aggression pact on the Black Sun commencing immediately," said Bane, a slight eye twitch noticeable on the Chiss's face as he uttered the words Black Sun. "Consider our war with the Sun now ceased."

"As for the treaty, your assumptions are correct, My Lord. Our slicers and infochants have sent us word about chatter spikes all over Mandalorian networks. We hear their sabers are rattling at the One Sith. Needless to say the Red Ravens have always considered the One Sith allies with common interests. After all, some of your ranks graciously fought alongside us in our battle with the Black Sun on Barab I. We don't easily forget that kind of loyalty, and we would like to offer our support to your side if this war should come to pass. We have military assets, ships, mercenaries, and some of the best slicers in the galaxy." Here he allowed himself a knowing smirk. "We would like to fight on the front lines with you. And die among the One Sith if that is our fate."

Cryax put a blue-skinned hand on his own chest. "This galactic turmoil that's coming. I can feel it in my bones. And personally speaking, I feel that at some point you have to decide whether you're hanging on the cross or banging in the nails. So I say," Here, the young crime boss clapped his hands together and grinned wickedly. "Bring on the hammers."

With that, the Chiss stepped back, indicating that he was finished speaking, and simply scanned his glowing red eyes around the throng of steely-eyed Sith waiting for a response.

[member="Mordecai Zambrano"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Vincent Imura"] [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] [member="Ice"] [member="Logan of Little Coruscant"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Vindica"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
Avadreia watched the proceedings, her impassive and glacial pale blue eyes studying the different actors. As the Voice of sector three, she knew that she would be interacting the most with these Red Ravens, and as such was entitled to participate in these discussions. But she was not the type of personality that required her to be at the center of attention. So for the moment, she contented herself to watch and wait, to gather information and impressions before leaping into the fray.

It was going well, so far, at least. The Red Ravens had agreed to cease hostilities against the Black Sun, which resolved a rather sticky proposition geopolitically. She folded her hands in front of her midsection and leaned forward subtly, her eyes narrowing slightly as she studied the speakers, glancing towards the other One Sith representatives before turning her attention back to the proceedings.

@Allthepeople

| [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] |

The slightest gesture, one that acknowledged her and instructed her to rise and move to the sidelines. Darth Ayra rose to her feet and crossed the hallway into the side lines, watching [member="Cryax Bane"] and the others. "The conflict with the Black Suns ended. Perhaps it was already severed before the meeting began? Seemingly, my fellow Sith have been busy."

"Testimony to the scope and power of the One Sith, that they could end a war with just words alone," she thought.

Sekairos were known to be one of two things: Extremely gifted in the force or irritatingly tall. A few, such as some from the Null line, were both. But others seemed to be neither. War, a girl once known as the house's strongest warrior, found herself an outcast amongst her people. The force barely touched her. Her presence in it was weak. Her control over it non-existent. And all the while she only stood three inches past six feet. That, to some, still seemed large. But for a Sekairo... especially one of the Epicanthix branch... it was nothing. So while she towered over some of those gathered, she knew she stood in their shadows. The Lonely Blade frowned. If her 'wondrous' relative, Ire, hadn't personally asked her to come... she would still be on Panatha, training Zambrano guards. A new group had just been brought in. They were mainly meant to work with [member="Mordecai Zambrano"], helping him in the forge, or otherwise assisting him in conquering fools. But training the idiots could wait. There was a good chance that the Dragon Rider hadn't even heard of his new workers. Usually House Sekairo didn't mention such unrequested things unless they were going better than expected. Typically the family simply did things to aid their masters. Only once in awhile would they be given a specific task. War wondered what Mordo would do with his servants. Part of her briefly hoped they would be treated well.

Then she remembered who she was, and pushed the thought away.
War was not nice.

Quietly the 'short' girl listened to the proceedings. None of it really mattered to her. If she was ordered to fight alongside the Ravens, she would. If she was told to wipe them from existence... her and her men would do it. Not out of loyalty to the Sith, no, not even close. Simply because fighting is what they did. It was all most of her kin had ever known. Her not-sister was the one who worked out of some form of fealty. Ire was the mind, the heart, the soul. War... War was the arms, the legs, the fists. Their blood was made up of a hundred Sekairos, hundreds of servants, and thousands of those loyal to House Zambrano. Even she had to admit that her not-sibling's allegiance had its perks. When her family's goals aligned with their Masters'... nothing could stop them. To her it appeared like these criminals were in a similar position. While they held a good amount of power, they knew that the One Sith had even more. In exchange for 'devotion' they would be backed. War found herself smiling ever so slightly. Perhaps these birds took after their namesake after all? Her grin grew as [member="Cryax Bane"] spoke of hammers, of nails. Inside she knew that she was a nail. The kind to rip into the enemies. Those around her held the hammers, driving her, and her kin, against the hands and feet of their adversaries. That was okay with her. As long as at the end of the day she was able to taste the blood of her enemies... metaphorically, of course.

Other members of her family drifted around the room. A few embraced their kin. Not all of the Sekairos worked for the One Sith, after all. At least a few worked with the Ravens. Those were glad to see their cousins, aunts, uncles, etc again. Several who weren't assigned to serve specific people were handing out refreshments. They were there to do two things: Keep people's taste buds satisfied in order to keep their moods light, and to listen to side conversations. Nobody ever suspects the servants. Of course... few seemed to be speaking about anything other than the matters at hand. That pleased the workers. Meant less for them to remember. Quietly they offered drinks to those who weren't busy speaking. Such as [member="Vincent Imura"], [member="Darth Carach"], [member="Avadreia Lacroix"], etc. War'Rain glanced at each in turn. Besides her Ire, her 'sibling', smiled softly. She was pleased with the event so far. Who wasn't? The Ravens were gaining a powerful ally, and the Sith found themselves with another group to help do their bidding. Or at least that was how War believed her 'Masters' viewed the situation. They were Sith, after all.

Carach accepted one of the drinks and in the meanwhile studied [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]'s face. If he hadn't had any opinion of the Ravens before, he had now. A pup, still in his diapers, speaking to one of the Voices of the Dark Lord in such a way? A mere simple thug who controlled what? Four planets? Assuming they could be allies on equal terms?

Preposterous.

He once again sipped from his drink and committed the face to heart. Today wasn't the day to make an example, but Sith Lords had long memories and Lysle had just made himself part of them, for better or worse.

The illustrious Sith Lord Vornskr found himself sitting next to his fellow voice and master mentalist, [member="Darth Carach"], lazily partaking in the refreshments provided to them by his own host of servants who he had agreed to service this entire communion for the duration of the proceedings. However; he himself did not take a leading role in the negotiations, but rather left that business in the capable hands of his younger brother, whom he had known to be invested in the Red Ravens for quite some time. Vornskr was dressed in exquisite trappings of ebony, scarlet, and gold, silk and zeyd-cloth, and wore an array of ornate jewelry across his body made from the most precious metals and gems one could have in this world. Although this was more due to Vornskr's own personal taste rather than any vain attempt to impress the new comers with his garb, although whether that was the truth or not he would be quite wondrous and terrible to behold.

The Sith Lord cast a wary glance from the ongoing proceedings to his compatriot beside him, and whispered in his mind:

"He assumes much, doesn't he?"

I watched as the Chiss so boldy said that he would die with us. Now that may mean something here, but out there in the field, where the real battle is, he would likely turn tail and run. Speaking of letting the hammers come, it seemed he was almost willing to take the fall for us. I grinned at that statement. Watching as the room was then filled with silence and whispering between each other. Finding where the One Sith could get some money, or more from this. I turned my attention to the Sith Lord [member="Darth Vornskr"]. Sitting there in silence, he was known for his relations with the Black Suns, and mostly thats why the Red Ravens had to stop. Because he was fed up with their attitude.

I somewhat agreed with him. The Red Ravens acted much like the Galaxy owed them for having "The best Slicers in the Galaxy." Sure they could, but I am sure anyone with enough credits can get any amount of information on someone or something in a given time. The only reason I thought we could benifit from them, is by how hard they seemed to work. Moving like bees to honey. So much so, that they might fall into a trap and not know it until it is sprung on them. And that was their downfall. They were working way to fast. Getting alot of attention when it was not needed. Coming right out from the get-go after the Black Suns. While there were alot of Sith with them in the first place, I had a feeling that this was just another flash in the pan.

Seeing a servant come over with a drink, I accepted it, sniffing it first to find out that apparently they knew my taste in drinks. Whiskey. I took a drink as I watched. Not saying a word.

This was only the begining of interesting.

A hulking figure detached itself from the shadows and lumbered over to stand beside [member="Darth Carach"]. There wasn't a chair his size to sit in. The seven foot cetacean appeared genial as ever, what else could be expected of the Orphan Keeper? He seized a glass in his flipper and attempted to drink the tiny thing. It looked ridiculous. Frowning, he opted for grabbing the entire pitcher instead.

Half disappeared in one giant gulp.

Pitch black eyes glanced from Carach to the envoys of the Red Ravens. Mmm, he imagined the blonde one's flesh would be... delectable. Picking the bones out of his teeth would be a pain, though. Memory of Vazela's skull crunching between his teeth came back vividly. He smacked his lips.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom