Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Parts Pirates, One Part Zombies, Ninjas Optional - Galactic Alliance Dominion of Elrood

Objective - BYOO
Location - Dinbar, Elrood
[member="Judah Dashiell"]

She was not dead. Or, even worse, undead. This Elpsis concluded quite soon after awaking from her slumber. The afterlife probably did not look like a sterile hospital room, unless this was some sort of cosmic joke. She was sore, and her head hurt. Painkillers were starting to wear off and so she felt a pain from the stump of her hand.

She looked down at the heavily bandaged stump, wincing a bit at the site. "Hey, kid. You're awake, good. Boss has been asking about you," upon hearing the voice she turned to find Freya Solveig standing in the doorway. The Sergeant was wearing BDUs instead of her combat armour, but still looked imposing.

Memories began flashing back into Elpsis' mind. "You chopped my hand off," she stated.

Freya looked utterly unapologetic. "Yeah," she shrugged. "Otherwise you'd have been a zombie and it would've been your head instead. Get over it."

Well, that was a logic Elpsis could not argue with much. "True...you still chopped my hand off." There was a pause before she spoke again. "I was careless. Didn't see that bastard coming."

"Newsflash: Fancy space magic doesn't make you invincible. Be more alert, don't think you can take on everything." Probably not the advice Elpsis wanted to hear, but appropriate. Besides, you did good out there, kid. You should sign up for the Company."

Elpsis chuckled a bit, though the sound was a tad hollow. "Sorry, but I like my independence. You may have a point though. But. I'm no kid. I'm old enough to kill things and get maimed."

Freya looked at her in consideration, then nodded. "Point, you're still keeping your arse in that bed. Clear? Good."

"Really, but I wanted to run a Marathon! So...can I get a new hand soon? It's not gonna be a cheap robot hand, is it?"

Well, that would be better than a hook! "Definitely, but it'll be in shiny chrome just for you. Luckily for you, we keep lots of artificial hands in store just in case the Boss loses one. Now go sleep. That's an order." Best sergeant voice utilised and Freya turned on her heels and left, though not before Elpsis passed out some parting words.

"Hey, Sergeant. Thanks for, uh, saving my life and stuff."

"Sure you'll make it up to me. Now go to sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom