Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Twitch*

Either my muse is dying, rp has slowed down as a whole, or rp has simply slowed down for me. In any case, it's driving me insane and I have to do something before my beautiful muse withers up and dies. That being said, I think its time for Vulpesen to learn a new ability. Any suggestions or teachers for a bipolar grey jedi?

@[member="Marcus Faust"] I'm afraid I'm not that easy to get rid of. The death of my muse is excruciatingly painful, but at the end of the day it will rise like a phoenix. Still, I'd like to avoid said pain.

These "highlights" as you call them, are a scar given as a reminder that I must always be aware. I wear it proudly, and a streak of white may be the last a sith sees, just before they are felled by a streak of gold.

@[member="Vulpesen"] I am not sith, and I am not one to be beaten by a boy with a scar. So your highlights and your magic light stick will both fade into nothing. But good luck with learning a new ability I recommend TK :D

*snickers*

@[member="Vulpesen"] there are plenty of things one can do to reignite that muse. You could try and freshen up with a padawan and see how it goes or relax and have a vacation with your jedi like Iella and Syn are. Go ride sandworms

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"], Why do people always underestimate me? I fight people i have no business meeting! I am still alive, and if I can end in a draw against a sith knight as a padawan, and win against a master as a knight, then what hope does someone at my equal have? Youth is not a synonym for weak. And as for light, you'll find that the wolf within would be happy to show you his own prowess.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] I rarely run from a single opponent, Never do I run from a battle field, and I never scream.

@[member="Noriko Ike"] True, but adding another card to my deck of tricks is never a bad idea.

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] Ok thats it where are my YVH droids?
250px-YVH-series_battle_droid.jpg

Ah there you are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom