Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutaminis Training

Hello my little disciples.

So some Jedi have shown some interest in learning new abilities and Tutaminis is the first that I am offering to train.

Otherwise known as energy absorption, Tutaminis is quite a advanced technique with Jedi like Grandmaster's Yoda and Satele Shan being only a few who have mastered this ability in the past.

This ability can be used to absorb any form of energy, from blaster bolts to Force lightning and even the blade of a lightsaber. However the energy that is absorbed must be channeled out of the body whether it be through another Force based move or through tiring activity.

Here's a clip that might help those who are still a bit uncertain of what this is, grasp a bit more understanding. I'm pretty sure you'll know what it is after watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nz8yoLlclg

So if you guys have any interest in learning this from me, please post below. Any rank can learn this, however to achieve the caliber that Satele shows in the clip, you would need to be at least Knight level or higher. Padawan's would be able to absorb a few blaster bolts with this ability but can improve on it after their promotion.

Master's also don't be shy to come along also. This is a very handy technique to have in your repertoire.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Gotta admit. The first time I saw Darth Vader just eat Han Solo's blaster bolt by using his gloved palm? I was like: Wow! Being a Sith is totes the coolness. :D

Have fun Rasu!

Okay so far we have....

@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="Coci Sinopi"]
@[member="Vulpesen"]
@[member="Askrut Fey'ra"]
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

With some help by @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

Still some room for this one guys, feel free to continue signing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom