Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TSE's Coreward Campaign Against The FWC

bIq9f1i.png
The Coreward Campaign
The drums of war are beating.

From the mouth of the Hydian Way the endless legions of the Sith Empire are on the march, thousands of war galleys brimming with soldiers and engines of death hurtling towards the Core of the galaxy. For many moons the eyes of the Emperor have remained fixated on expansion throughout the Tingel Arm, only straying briefly to deliver a hammer blow against the Galactic Alliance at Thyferra.

Now his gaze turns towards Alderaan, a shining testament to the lingering ideas of the Republic clinging on in a galaxy beset by chaos and death.

It remains an abhorrent affront to the Emperor's grand vision.

It will be excised.

A13ICV3.jpg
This is it, the grand send off for our lovelies in the Free World's Coalition.

With their recall comes the end of the faction as we know it, but because we in TSE respect the faction owner and the premise of the faction we wanted to give them a better end than just fading away with a whimper.

FWC is going to go out with a bang!

Thusly, I concocted this campaign to give the FWC it's last hurrah as a faction and die in a blaze of glory before they get ultimately removed from the map next update.

Okay, so there's a couple of things going forward that everyone needs to abide by:

1 - The campaign will be split up into three separate threads, as to not confuse and mangle together different storylines in different places. The list of these threads and their theater of action are thusly:
Alderaan - Ground
Kuat - Space
Balmorra - Ground

2 - Because there will be three separate threads occurring simultaneously, no single character can take part in all three threads. You can, however, join all three threads with alts if you so prefer.

3 - Typical to PVP threads with the TSE, there will be a rule in place concerning large-scale engagements. If writers decide they want to write a fleet or ground battle together, they can decide the limits for their story - both writers should come to a consensus about any limits they may have. No one can be forced into a large scale engagement if they do not wish to be.

This is non-negotiable.

4 - Both sides are open to any allies who want to partake in the action. Because the TSE outnumbers the FWC, this is to give the Coalition a fair shake in their last stand.

This thread starts today (March, 23rd 2018) at 9:00 AM Central Standard Time.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Character: Darth Excidium
Objective: Disrupt the production of droids; face [member="Ra'a'mah"] in combat.

Well, I would be arriving in the fleet thread, except my new submission for the Girth of Gluttony is not approved yet, and I've yet to submit my new fighters for it... so I guess he'll be arriving on either Alderaan or Balmorra...

Any Jedi or formidable foes to fight on either of those? Voracitos has yet to face against a real Jedi in all the years I've been roleplaying him, you'd be the first, and it'd be an honor!

Character: Amelia Sorenn-Syrush
Objective: Support [member="Kor Vexen"]'s siege of the Capital

I'll be throwing Amelia in on the side of the TSE - as she has her own problems with Alderaan - supporting Kor Vexen's siege with Knights of the Pyre Units. 5 unnamed Legions (30,000 total) just for the added background noise.

Note: Amelia Sorenn-Syrush is not on Alderaan as a representative or in capacity as the Minister of Defense of the Commenor Systems Alliance. She is on Alderaan as the Inperantike of the Knights of the Pyre Military Order.

Tabigarashu Madara

Good things come in smol packages
[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

So far as I understand it, [member="Ra'a'mah"] and [member="Darth Carnifex"] agreed in advance to the scene starting 'en media res' so that people could get right to the action. Someone on FWC side could *absolutely* say that they noticed the inbound fleets in any of the threads and have responses waiting for them.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]
Your support in this slaughter has been duly noted. However, do not expect my men to support yours in the event that you are caught out. My Legion has the singular objective of burning the city to the ground, they will have no orders given to aid you unless your target is an objective that needs to be dealt with. I cannot speak on behalf of what [member="Darth Prazutis"]'s forces will do as far as assistance goes, but I would wager it will be of similar affect.

[member="Kei Raxis"]
I look forward to seeing what kind of a feeble stand you will hold against the combined ground forces. Let us wage a glorious ground battle in the capital.

[member="Rai Seren"]
Perhaps this will be a harsh lesson for you to learn little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom