Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribe of the Mando Project Discussion

[member="Beskadala Ordo"]

This looks and feels like it could end up being quite fun. If it's done correctly, we could come up with quite the good storyline for all these different mandalorians coming together for this singular purpose. Very excited to join up and get going with this.

[member="Beskadala Ordo"] it is nice to see some Fresh insight into a new different narrative of the mandalorians. The old/current narratives that folks bought into have been highly toxic and counter productive. I am keeping my eyes on this to see if it sparks a muse.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
As [member="Strider Garon"] said, it's cool to see new blood in this stale ecosystem we have going on. While I doubt that I will jump on board within this idea myself, I have no real issues with RPing with Mandalorian RPers from any stripe.

That being said, I like to do my own thing and a large part of my character is being an Alor. My character will be outside of this idea, but I would be up for interacting with those in this sort of community as an outsider.

Krenis Skirata

K
I like the idea. A little bit swamped with academics right now to take on any new threads, but hope it goes well!

[member="Connory Monroe"] [member="Startorn"] [member="Ghed Saya"] [member="Seris Vant"] [member="Ellie Ordo"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Tyran Numeck"] [member="Cero Pax"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Laandur Solus"] [member="Karsan Munin"] [member="Atin Alo'ran"] [member="Styr Armod"]
UPDATE!
Ok folks it looks like we've reached a natural end to this first chapter of the story arc Tribe of the Mandalorians. I just wanted to say I am super honored that so many of you came out for this idea. Some real good RP'ing being done here!~ So much potential for future relationships, plots and arcs for the Mandalorians as a whole.

Here is the current consensus in IC - there will be two teams in the assault on the Imperial Remnant drydock station.

TEAM A is an infiltration team, hidden aboard [member="Careena Fett"]'s stolen Sith Freighter Vessel they will enter the drydocks and fight their way to the shielding controls and power them down.

TEAM B, in their various own personal crafts, will act as a strike team and head in to assist TEAM A in reclaiming the stolen Beskar and destroying the Proto-Type SD being built by the Imp Warlord.

So for now in this thread mark which Team you would like to join. There are a lot of us so I would like to request we split this is up rather evenly. Don't worry, as this isn't a skirmish thread, we will all have a moment to shine and RP out awesome team ups and shoot-outs! For this part really dig deep and go wild with your RP-ing - RP things going wrong, getting pinned down, or RP teamwork! Really show that warrior brotherhood.

As for my steps - I will post an epilogue post for Chapter 1 and then later this week I will post the OP for Chapter 2.

...COMING SOON...
pYU62B6.png

CHAPTER 2
RETURN OF THE BESKAR'ADE

Krenis Skirata

K
If you've got room for more, might be able to get in once I finish these two essays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom