Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cul-utaan Novan searches the galaxy for lost knowledge on the force. His searching has led him to the Vaynai Temple of planet Vaynai where a rumoured temple stands.

Culs interceptor comes out of hyperspace in the planet's orbit. The ship is worn from countless excursions across the galaxy. It's paint faded and green, the small clunky astro-mech C5-01 sits in the port at the back, looking just as faded.

C5: Beep-boo…

Cul: this is it C5, planet Vaynai. According to the intel we received, the temple should be viewable from orbit.

C5: Breet-ooo.

Cul: I know, I know. You prefer to use calculated flight paths; take us in my friend.

The interceptor detaches from its hyperdrive docking ring and makes its way to the planet surface. The evening sun casts a misty hue the planet's surface, as the small ship slowly makes its way to the surface, guided by the cautious astro-mech. The temple, viewable from a great distance stood a on a mountain side with the ocean clawing at the rocks below. The rusted feet of the ship touchdown with a creek and the canopy opens with a hiss. Cul-utaan steps off the ship and takes in a deep breath as he stretches his back; his tall slender frame branches out as he stretches.

Cul: doesn't matter how much we fly together, I still can't get used to that compressed air. Can't beat the real thing my friend.

C5: braakk-oop-oo.

Cul: It, doesn't help that these old ships were built for beings the size of younglings, but you're right, this old ship needs some attention. Tell you what we'll stop by a star port on the way back to get some maintenance done, how's that sound?

C5: beek-oo.

Cul kneels down and touches the floor with his palm. He can feel the abundance of life around him, it's comforting that life will always thrive. He draws on the life force around him and pulls it through the ground. A thick root follows his rising hand until it forms into a sturdy wooden staff that matches the height of the tall Jedi.

Cul: this should do the trick. Wish me luck my friend, it's not every day that I get to meet other Jedi.

Cul turns away from the ship and heads towards the temple. The ocean air is full of sounds from creatures big and small. The Neti Jedi approaches an entry way, the flow of the force can be felt emanating from the Jedi Anchorpoints.

Cul: the force feels concentrated here... I probably should wait for master Matsu Ike Matsu Ike to arrive, before going any further in. This temple looks more advanced than any that I've seen in some time.

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Cul-utaan Novan Cul-utaan Novan

The grandmaster was at work, they had developed many things within the temples and the network that had been created in the force was important to many of the things that they were doing... The uneti tree at the heart of the temple pulsed and it was almost alive. The stone was alive... and all of it came together as she was checking the flow of the agena through it. Like a blood pumping through the system. She was walking around and the anchorpoints gave way to the inner temple itself that was being built... larger sections of it where the jedi were engineering new rooms for training. Advancing and twisting much of the environmental needs in some cases.

SHe could see some of the systems that were being designed within and using the environmental plates that could alter as needed. SHe received an alert that a ship had come in and it wasn't one of the current jedi models of one fo the silver jedi's... which wasn't a problem they weren't restricted or exclusive anymore. Vaynai was designed once as the public face and temple of the silver jedi but voss the secret one they didn't really try and keep secret. She brought up a sinal and could see someone with a droid as she was heading towards the anchorpoints entrance and went through the shifting energies. It allowed her to stand there in the center of the temple.

She came through it and looked at the interior of the temple itself. A smile on her face while the caretakers of the temple were there to help out. THe Arisen were the first real experiments in lightspawn.... something Phylis had coined in her own way and they were created with the lightside fo the force to advance and improve parts of their bodies. The tall blonde caretakers were all similar in looks... with some exceptions in a few ways. She walked through the halls when she came around the temple towards the jedi who was here. "Welcome to Vaynai." SHe said it and bowed standing there in silvery robes gleaming and shifting while her hair was behind her with small kyber bells.

The force flows heavy through the Anchorpoint, it has been many years since Cul had felt the force in such a peaceful flow. It reminded him being back in the untamed forests of Myrkr. The grand master comes into view in front of the old Jedi. An ethereal presence seems to envelope the master, that reminds Cul how much there still is to learn. Cul straightens his back before leaning forward onto his staff in a respectful bow.

Cul: It's an honour to be invited to your temple grandmaster Matsu. I've been searching for a place where I can study the force.

Cul straightens back up.

Cul: I've not felt this concentration of the force since my childhood years on Myrkr. This seems like an advanced temple.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Cul-utaan Novan Cul-utaan Novan

She bowed back in respect. Myrkr was always a place that was of interest and the jedi master moved about for a moment. "Thank you for the compliment. We have been striving to improve the temples themselves in various ways. Vaynai served as part prototype and part final design... and part a dream as you can feel." She said it and touched the silvery white stone tracing with her finger for him to see in the solarite stone the reddish lines. "We call it agena, it is a synthetic form of blood that flows and brings nutrients to the tree at the heart of the temple and uses the lamina solarite stone. You could say... that the entire temple is alive in its own way."

She said it and moved around as the materia fo the walls shifted and opened to reveal another antechamber with seats. "It might not be fully sentient but it is able to with the force vergence here operate with its own will and understand the needs of the jedi present." She wasn't even getting into the heart of it as a neti being told about a living tree that was tethered and connected to thousands of brethren across the galaxy. "We sadly do not see as many Neti in the temples now.. only one I can think of in recent memory was well an experiment splicing genes sadly.... but I welcome you to the temple and our small order." She had done it again but the arisen walking around made sure the rooms were just fine for all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom