Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Training with Thoughts Elsewhere

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
While the Padawan answered one of the questions Valery had on her mind, the Master continued to offer the younger woman comfort, hoping it would help her remember more. Stress and emotions had the ability to make one forget things, and of course, she wanted Kinhaes to feel like she could actually open up.
Then, a rather in-depth description of the Sith followed, which made the gears in Valery's head spin. The way she was taught to interpret visions, the more clarity a vision had, the closer it was to the present. The further away it was in the future, the vaguer it would be, because the future remained in motion and one couldn't look too far ahead with certainty.
So when she finally asked her question, Valery offered only a weak smile, "I believe they already exist," She answered, offering her the answer straight the way she wanted.
"Visions with this much clarity usually show something that's closer to us. If it was really far in the future, then such detail would almost be impossible, because any small change along the way can alter the future greatly." She then explained to make her line of thought a bit more clear.
n0m34qi.png

dd1rgzs-7b6c69d2-3669-4160-8af8-5922dff738ec.jpg

Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Kinhaes' body tensed with the anxiety of knowing the answers to her questions. She had trained against small scale simulations and with others from time to time to learn how to use and block certain types of manoeuvres from multiple Form users. But this foe, was unlike anything she had read about. High class figures from before the Galactic Empire such as, General Grievous were able to face foes of varying degrees of speed and strength and claim so many lives. If this was to be another kind of enemy to the Jedi Order, then she would need to tell anyone who would listen about this looming threat.

Her expression shifted from worried to afraid when Master Valery said she believed that this powerful entity was already roaming the galaxy. Her following words did soften the blow to Kinhaes' mind though. If something can be changed, then it could be prevented. If she found this Sith before this battle occurred, then she could prevent so many deaths. The fear left her eyes, as Kinhaes stood up. Giving the Master a bow, Kinhaes asked the master without standing straight until she finished. "Master Valery, could you tell other about the Sith. If they're around, then we need to prepare," Hardly waiting, Kinhaes began heading for the door, "I-I need to prepare." The Padawan reached out, about to open the door to go back to her training, when she half turned around. Her fingers hovered over the door's surface, itching to move yet unable to. Carefully, the young Padawan asked, "Master. If we found and stopped the Sith before that battle, then would it change the fates of those in my vision?" Kinhaes wanted to believe that the Master would take her side in hunting down this Sith. But, given what Master Valery was like, she doubted it.

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
After explaining her thoughts regarding the situation, she felt the tension in the air for just a moment. The young Padawan was clearly frightened by what she had seen, but also felt compelled to do something about it. That was something Valery could respect a lot, but she also worried for Kinhaes and the decisions that could follow.
"I can tell them, but you must be careful," Valery warned the young woman, "While stopping this Sith might become a very important thing, you can't let it control every part of your life. Not when so much about the situation is uncertain." It was likely not exactly what the Padawan wanted to hear, because it could mean sitting still and doing nothing, but to try and take action when there's not enough information available wouldn't be the Jedi way either.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
Valery then watched the girl rise and move for the door, only to stop to ask one more question, "Master. If we found and stopped the Sith before that battle, then would it change the fates of those in my vision?"
"It would. This is essentially how the Jedi Seers have always worked — they use their interpretations of visions to guide Jedi to take action before something has yet to happen. But they too understand when it's time to act, and when you must be patient. Myself and other Jedi are more than willing to help you with this Sith, but don't rush into something."
"Worth together with others, and make sure you have all the information you need to stop them."
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom