Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training on Tython

Beldorion III

B
"Huh huh! Well then Umbaran, is it? Me and you are quite alike then!" The Hutt responded quickly. He sensed in his fellow padawan Denko that perhaps his experience with his species was not incredible. He frowned slightly. He was getting tired of racism. "I thank you all very much! I appreciate all of your welcomes, and I hope you may come to appreciate my welcome as well." He shot a nervous glance towards the Denko fellow. He then remembered that he essentially ignored him, so then he decided to hopeful make an at least polite expression in the mans head about him.

"And if you all must know, I am, huh huh, a Hutt. Take a stab as to were I come from, and you'd probably guess correctly. But at any rate I shall tell you regardless. I am Beldorion the Third, grandchild of the unfortunately fallen Jedi Knight, Beldorion the First. That was well over 850 years ago, and it was indeed lucky that my parent was to survive on the desolate world of Nam Chorios, the final resting place of Beldorion the First. Eventually though, Beldorion the Second was able to leave, and make a return to Nal Hutta, my birth place." He smiled with satisfaction. "I've always loved to tell that story. Ordinarily it would be much longer, but for here I've decided a brief summary of my 300 years would suffice." Once again he looked towards Denko, and a pit formed again in his massive stomach. He sighs.

"I sense much resentment for my kind in you fellow Padawan, a feat not easily accomplished in my state of ability. Even one as lowly as me, can sense the pent up emotions. You must tell us, it shall help to heal you. I plead that you trust me, I don't know if it is because I'm a Hutt with a brain tumor or all Hutt's are just raised to be evil, but I promise you I am different. All my 300 years have proven this, and in that time I have striven to raise a reputation of kindness and benevolence. Let me extended that reputation through you." He concluded with a frown. He did not intentionally depress the room, but matters such as these simply could not wait or be put off. He did not expect anything from his fellow Jedi now, but he hoped that with Jedi guidance Beldorion could become a river to wash away the pain within his fellow man, in due time.

.Jedi

Jedi with a dark past
There seemed to be a meeting of Jedi here on Tython, and Hai was of all things, late. Being -- more or less -- a "new" member to this fully operational Jedi Order, yet having born the title of Jedi for some time in thanks to his last master, Hai had yet to get himself fully immersed in this new life he had found for himself. Given the abundance of Jedi here, perhaps this was his chance to jump into the deep end. Hai strode in, dressed in his very non-traditional robes, their black, white, green, and gold fabrics making for a very colorful sight instead of the tan or brown that Hai had seen many Jedi wear. He came close enough to hear someone call out that the Jedi temple bid them entry and free speech.
"Am I late, I've just barely arrived on planet from Coruscant!" Called out Hai from the back of the group.

It seemed to be quite the gathering, everyone getting to know each other becoming comrades. That’s what the order was about right? To be friends and to learn about each other figuring out how you can save the other’s skin. The Jedi were keepers of light and trained to protect all that was good in the galaxy. The thought made Spencer chuckle under her breath, protectors protecting people from what? The thought left her mind; she knew nothing more than the temples of the Jedi. Her naive nature was cause of concern for the Masters at the temples. They worried that the child would never amount to much; they even spoke about leaving her to the archives and never transcending her to the status of Knight. Either way, Spencer was planned on being happy even if she never became a proper Jedi.

The whispers were the reason why she had decided to take up the opportunity to explore Tython and get some training in. Still, Spencer stood a few feet away with her head in the clouds admiring the sky. She loved space, she loved being up there traveling and exploring. She didn’t mind being removed from her birth parents when the Jedi discovered her ability with the force. The girl was hyper-sensitive to other’s feelings, it caused quite the distraction when she was around others. This forced her to desire being alone, but still…

Her blonde hair pulled back into a bun, she adjusted her tunic. She wasn’t too fond of the uniform she had grown up in. She vowed if she ever made it to knight and hopefully to master she would wear whatever she wanted.

Freedom, that’s really all the child wanted.

Sighing softly, she started to move to the inside chambers but was nearly tossed aside by another padawan. She had seen him a few times before and the embarrassment of not being noticed caused her to blush slightly. She didn’t know his name, but it seemed he had just arrived from Coruscant. Making a mental note, she wondered how many others were here as well from the planet and how many others would be arriving. Licking her lips, she did her best to wet her nervously dry mouth her soprano tone echoed slightly as she added her voice to the surrounding sounds.

“Hello, are we all here for the same purpose?”

The outburst of surprise Karen uttered fell upon deaf ears, Jor'si made no comment or response to her words. Before the Hutt began has introductions, the young Padawan's eyes slid over to rest upon the one named Dominator. He regarded the young man's word with his full attention, and despite his present aggravation responded as kindly as possible. "The Force is indeed great, and grasping its secrets will make you a formidable Jedi indeed. However, the art of swordplay is vital to our survival...I'd be more than happy to work with you in order to increase your skill my friend. I'm no Master, I'm no Knight, but I know a thing or two that'll you alive."

Then, his attention snapped back to the Hutt and the Padawan hearkened to his words. If looks could kill, well, the Hutt wouldn't be very alive...Jor'si then stood up from his seat and strode over to the slithering being, coming to a halt a mere foot away. "You wish to know what caused my distaste? Fine. I'll tell you, I'll tell all of you!" His voice elevated as he turned away from the Hutt, arms raised as if addressing the entire Temple. "My father and your grandfather have something in common: they are both Fallen Jedi. Mine decided that, instead of joining the Sith, he'd go into exile. So," Jor'si began, pacing the space between the Hutt and his fellow comrades, arms moving passionately as he articulated his tale, "he went to the one place everyone goes when they want to disappear. You guessed it: Nar Shaddaa, that sorry lump of rock hanging right over your homeworld!"

He inhaled a breath and continued. "While dear old dad was in exile, he picked up a job at a local bar, a bouncer job, and also picked up a really bad drinking habit. He eventually met my mother and then yours truly came along. When I was young, Pops was a bad alcoholic, but as I got older, he kicked the habit and life got better. Mom and I...we became less afraid of the drunken man who'd stumble home, and instead came to love the grinning, jovial man who'd embrace us as tight as he could each and every day..." A lump formed in Jor'si's throat, he choked it down and faced the Hutt. His sorrow, his anger, his pain: all of it was plastered upon Jor'si's face and the Force rippled with his emotion.

"And then, when life couldn't get any better...Mom got killed in a bar by one of the Hutt's lackey's...Dad lost it and went after him. He got the bastard and made him pay, but then the Cartel got even. They dragged him out back behind the bar..." Jor'si lowered his head, his eyes stinging with water. The death of his parents was so recent that, when he thought about it and talked about it, it still brought tears to his eyes. "The Hutt took everything that mattered to me in this world. They took my mother. They took my father. So, there you have it: the source of my resentment, and unless your benevolence can raise the dead, save it for someone else."

That said, Jor'si turned his back on the Hutt once more and stuffed his hands into his pockets, stalking off past the group and wandering off into one of the adjacent halls; not even bothering to extend greetings to the other Padawan who had arrived. He needed a few minutes alone.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
And so Denko left.

Karen couldn't help but feel mixtures of shame, sorrow, and sadness for the poor man. He'd lost a great deal. So much so, that he was unforgiving and unaware of the sacrifices of others. He was an island. And that was sorrowful indeed.

"Please. Everyone. Just? Just let him go. ...Please. ...Padawan Denko just needs? Well. He just needs some time alone. Thats all. He'll be fine with a little rest. No doubt the journey here has tired everyone."

She did her best to play hostess.

"Now. Let me say welcome to all our newcomers. Please. Step forward and introduce yourselves to the group. Tell us your names? Where you are from? ...And maybe what you brought you here to join us today?"

She motioned them forward,

"Go ahead. Once we've introduced everyone we can get started with our lessons for the day. ...So, yes. Please. Let's have everyone introduce themselves who hasn't had a chance yet."

Even as the others began to speak, Karen was mindful of Jor'si. But. She needed to give him the time he needed to repent for his outbursts and settle himself back towards their shared journey. Time to remember their shared goal here today. And until he was ready to settle down and contribute like an adult, he would need to be given some time alone to think about it.

"Go ahead. Let's hear from everyone. We are all equals here."

And that meant Hulis, Solis, and Jacobs.

Ben applauded the initiative of all of the Padawans getting together and training with each other. Well, maybe training was a loose words, things seemed to turn sour awfully fast. It was something Ben expected, tensions were going to be running high, what with the Sith right around the corner and with the alliance between the Republic and the Jedi. There was one Jedi in particular that stuck out to Ben, he was the one who had the outburst, and he was the one with plenty of potential. He was the one who had orchastrated the whole training session and seemed to be the one who wanted to take charge, but he wore his emotions on his sleeve, and that was not a good thing. Ben had been like that, once, but he had since changed.

Ben had not been present for the argument, per say, but his attunement with the force allowed him to catch the jist of it. He was still getting the hang of having such a wide range with the force, the control of it was sporatic, and often times he would catch himself listening in on other peoples conversations or closing his eyes and seeing other people talking in real time. He had even caught himself answering the questions of other people and he would realize that he was the only person in his room. His time in the Silent Desert had broadened his powers with the force but he was far from completely mastering it.

"I am sure I do not have to tell you this, but resentment is a trigger for the dark side." Ben was sitting on a few steps in the main hall waiting on Jor'si to walk by. He stood up from his sitting position and he slowly walked in his direction. "Growing up, my father was a rather notorious Jedi so naturally, I wanted to please him. It became somewhat of an obsession and it drove me. When I was young, your age in fact, I was very brash and aggressive. I figured, if I did everything in my power to gain notoriety, then maybe he would be proud of me." He did not realize it but it pained him to speak of his father. He also realized he had never told anyone about his desire to gain his fathers approval.

"So there I am, a Jedi Knight in his prime, and yet nothing from my father. I had accomplished more than some Jedi Masters had and he turned a blind eye to me. It stung more than any pain you could ever imagine. To do everything to please one man, one single man, and he just ignores you. Maybe he thought ignoring me was making me stronger, but I can tell you, it was only tearing away at me. Eating at my very soul, wondering, why oh why my own father would not say those words "I am proud of you, son." while everyone else had nothing but praise for me. Days came and went, then months, then years, then he was gone. Despite his exceptional healing abilities, he eventually succumbed to the Plague. And you know what... he never told me he was proud. He never said anything remotely resembling praise or being proud of me." Ben paused, letting the story take root, he wanted it to be emotional. It would take more of a toll if it did.

"The point I am trying to make is that you are not the only one who has experienced hardship. If you hole up within yourself and you take your anger out on someone who had nothing to do with your fathers death you will be swallowed up whole by the darkside. I realized one day that the praise I was seeking for so long were really insecurities within myself. I had an entire group of people around me, offering their support, and I ignored them. Why? For the approval of some drunken Jedi who blamed me for the falling out with his wife. You have that support, all around you, and if you continue to allow this hatred you have for the Hutt's and the Cartel you will end up no better than them in the end."

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked around and quietly walked some steps backwards. He didn't have enough courage to be the first one. He knew, that everyone was equal here, but it couldn't change the thing. Dominator waited nervously for someone to introduce him-/herself and looked at the floor. It was quite interesting and all the stairs and walls and everything. Maybe his grandfather's genes came out. He was an architect and everywhere he went, he examined the architecture. But then Dominator thought: "I am a Jedi, not an architect."

Dominator looked at his fellow padawans and waited quietly. An insect crawled on the floor.

'No better than a Hutt?! No better than the Cartel?! Who the hell does this guy think he is?!' Jor'si raged to himself, his strides coming to an abrupt halt. Yes, the words of the Jedi Master had managed to penetrate the wall the young Padawan had thrown up and strike at his heart and soul, yet the wildfire of his anger still raged. He rounded on the man, the waters of his eyes spilling over down his cheeks whilst his teeth clenched together in a wrathful expression. Jor'si wanted to yell. Jor'si wanted to chew the head off the Jedi who dare insinuate that he could ever sink so low to be no better than the Cartel...yet...as his mind worked over all that was said to him, a confrontation of the recent past played before his mind's eye.

"So much anger I sense in you. Good; that's the only way you will destroy me....Your true enemy is yourself, and your decisions...."
"Train, learn, become stronger. Then come seek your vengeance upon me."

Anger. Resentment. Wrath. The Jedi Master was right...they were triggers to the Darkness and if he sat by and allowed himself to be consumed by the pain within him...then he'd be no better than the Hutt, and no better than the Sith either. The young Padawan hung his head in shame and stepped back, finding a wall to support himself before slumping against it and sitting. His head came to be buried in his hands and Jor'si set about getting a grip of himself. He quelled the wildfire of his aggravation, stomped out his resentment, and after a series of deep breaths stopped his sorrow from physically manifesting as tears. It'd take awhile before he was over the grief of his parent's death...but at the very least he'd do his best to hearken to the Master's words.

"I guess I have an apology to make, don't I?" He muttered, wiping away the stray moisture on his cheeks. "But first...who are you?"

Ben did not give any sort of reaction when the young Padawan stopped in his tracks and was about to explode. Ben knew it would get under his skin, it was partly why he said such things, but he truly hoped he had the restraint to hold his anger back and realize what Ben was saying. He could feel his anger, his sorrow, his feeling of lonliness, the boy made no attempt to hide it. He had probably not been trained to conceal his emotions, or maybe he just did not care, either way they were completely on the table and Ben was sure he was going to snap and try to lay into Ben with his words. Of course Ben would allow him, this once, but if he continued to do so in front of other Padawans Ben would have to reprimand him.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, everything changed. His mood changed quickly like he had a revelation. His face turned from anger to that of regret for what he had done and guilt for what he was about to do. He slumped against the wall and he put his head in his hands and Ben stood still for a few moments. He slowly walked over to where the man was sitting and he crouched down so that his face was level with his.

"You can apologize later. I am sure his feelings will mend. For now, why don't you follow me?" Ben stood up and he put his hand out to help the young man to his feet. Once they were set, Ben took off, not saying anything for a few moments and letting the young man ponder his actions. "I am Jedi Master Ben Watts, call me Ben please, I hate being called Master Watts. You are Jor'si Denko, Jedi Padawan, and from what I have heard, you have the potential to be a great Jedi." Ben nodded his head and he continued walking, turning down the long hallways in the temple. He only knew the place because he had scanned the entire area once he had first arrived. It was like downloading a map into his brain, dude, the force was cool.

"But what is a great Jedi? Is he a brave soldier who is fearless in battle and can take on multiple Sith Lords all by himself? Or is it the Diplomat who goes from planet to planet doing whatever it takes to bring peace to the Galaxy? If you were to ask me that question I would answer that it is none of those people. A Jedi is not measured by how many Sith he has killed, or how many planets he has saved, a Jedi is measured by how well he knows the force. You see, despite popular belief, our first job was not always protecting the Galaxies from the Sith or any other evils the universe presents. I suppose it was lost in translation over time, you grow up hearing about the noble Jedi who protect the universe with their shiny lightsabers, so of course you want to be a part of that. The thing is, there is more to being a Jedi than fighting or growing your force powers, we want to study the force." His talk was taking up quite a bit of time, but they had a nice little walk until they got to where they were going, so he would continue.

"You see, only by studying the force, getting to know its ins and outs can you become a truly become a great Jedi. The force is beautiful and it has chosen you to wield it in the name of peace and justice. It is not your tool, you are not its owner, you should thank it every single day for allowing you to even take part in it. I guess the main point of my little rant is, if you ever want to know peace, if you ever want to get over your parents deaths, you have to get to know the force intimately. Only through this enlightment will you ever find what you are looking for. Revenge..... it will bring you nothing but more sorrow. Letting go and being truly in tune with the force will grant you peace like you never imagined. So I guess the next course of action is to answer the question: how does one truly get to know the force?" Ben paused at a door and he turned to face Jor'si.

"Any questions, comments, critiquing of my speeches, before we go into this room?" The room behind him seemed like a huge wall. Well, technically, it was just a big wall. It could only be opened by the force by someone who the force truly wished to let in. You see, the thing about the force was, it knew everything. Even if a person was not evil, yet, it could tell if the person had that darkness in them. It was somewhat of a test to get into the room, and Ben believed Jor'si would pass, but only time would tell. "Close your eyes, reach out, and find a way into this room."

Jor'si reached up and and clasped the Jedi Master's hand, lifting himself up back onto his feet before following him down the hallways. "Yep, that's me," he replied, "but please, Jor'si's fine." With that, he listened, silently, and trudged along apace with his senior, hearkening to every word the man spoke and deeply contemplating them. In earnest, Jor'si felt that Ben's words were correct: there was more to being a Jedi than just waving around a lightsaber and tossing things around with the Force. If that was all it took, then Jor'si would have considered himself a Jedi since the days of his youth, but he always felt there was something more...he always needed something more...and it was a deep, intimate relationship with the Force. Upon coming to a halt before the wall, Jor'si was a tad...confused. This was a wall, and he called it a room. This was a WALL and he called it a ROOM!

"Erm....nothing Mas-" he caught himself, "erm, nothing Ben." Jor'si dared not to ask about the sanity of the man, or ask a question that a youngling trainee would know the answer to regarding the wall, so Jor'si boldly stepped forward and faced the towering structure. Nothing, not so much as a budge. 'Okay...' he thought to himself, placing his hands flat upon the wall, giving it a slight push. Once again, nothing. He was about to squat and begin examining the thing for a secret handle or opening when the Master instructed him to close his eyes and reach out. Jor'si cleared his throat and stepped back from the wall, then clapped his palms together. He sucked in a deep breath and his eyes came to a close.

Finally, he reached out to the Force. He felt like a fledgling: a newborn baby reaching out blindly to his unseen parent, fumbling in the darkness for the hand that would guide him through. After what felt like an eternity of seeking, he felt the presence of that hand...and grasped firmly upon it. The Force enveloped him in a way he had never felt before. Perhaps it was because he was on Tython, perhaps it was just the nature of the test...or perhaps it was simply because Jor'si had never opened himself up to the Force like this before. He had always used the Force like a tool: like an unseen weapon to manipulate and form as he saw fit, but he now felt like it was something much MUCH more than that. The Force was very much alive, and very much aware of his presence...his hands raised up, partially by his own will, and partially through the guidance of the Force, and he extended his reach to the wall once more.

He didn't know what would happen, but he was relying upon the Force...entirely.

Elara Hulis

E
From Elara’s point of view, it seemed that it did not take long for her one interruption to begin a cascade of conversations starting up going in multiple directions. She seemed to have been quickly lost with many people talking to the whole group and multiple monologues being performed. From the Hutt’s protest of his own species’ habits to Jor’si’s short sighted, in the Padawan Elara’s opinion, rebuttal to Master Watt’s lecture, Elara gave a smile distorted by discomfort.

After the incident involving Jor’si seemed to be resolved, Elara followed Ben Watts as the Master gave a very long speech. She listened attentively to his words and took in what ideals and philosophies he shared.

Once at the wall that Ben presented as a room, Elara’s gentle smile had shed off what discomfort she had earlier. She approached Jor’si as he attempted to reach out with the Force. She extended a hand and placed it with care on his shoulder.

There is no emotion, there is peace,” she recited, recalling the Jedi Code she had been taught as a Youngling.

Attempting to help subdue any residual darkness as well as vanquish what doubt lied within Jor’si, Elara continued, “There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

The Padawan then began to reach out in the Force through her own way. Without physical vision, it would be more of a change in disposition for Elara that also seemed to strengthen her own vision through the Force.

There is no passion, there is serenity,” said Elara as she attempted to tap into the calming nature of the Force.

And when she finished with, “There is no death, there is the Force,” everyone would have been able to see if the Padawans were able to succeed in this test.

The Rising Star, Raiden’s personal ship, landed in one of the closest landing ports to the Jedi Temple on Tython. A gathering of the Padawan for a group training session was happening now, but of course Raiden showed up late. The young impatient Padawan never really was one to arrive in time for anything. It’s been a bad habit of his since he was a young boy that kept with him into young adulthood. Soon coming out from the ship, he began to make his short journey to the temple. A few of the younglings of the temple turned to look at him as he passed. The children were still a little bit intimidated by the strangely dressed man. After all, being dressed in a black hooded cloak and a bird shaped mask to cover his face could be seen as ‘creepy’ to some children, but Raiden had no time to worry about the feelings of the younglings.

Turning down long hallways, Raiden began to hear echoes of voices through the marvelous temple halls. Suddenly the multiple voices became silenced and gave way to one single voice. By the time Raiden rounded one final corner and came to a stop in the chamber with his other Padawan, an older Jedi was giving some sort of speech. It seemed to the young jedi that whoever this was really seemed to like the sound of his own voice, but Raiden continued to pay attention to the man’s words silently. Besides, with Ben Watt’s speech going on, then hopefully no one would have noticed him coming in late.

Raiden went along with Ben when he began to lead the group to nothing more than another wall. How could this be a room? He wondered if this was some sort of test from Ben for the Padwan. It had to be either that of the Jedi Master had begun to lose his mind. Raiden’s gaze was soon turned to two Padawan who stepped forward to try and get into this “room” Ben spoke up. Nothing seemed to happen after a few short moments. Maybe Ben really had lost his mind. “Is this some sort of test, Master Watts?” Raiden questioned from the back of the group, purposefully calling Ben by the title he earlier said he hated. "How can we get past this wall by just touching it?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Hulis, Solis, and Jacobs did not introduce themselves. In fact Hulis took her leave of the group to pursue a repentant Jor'si Denko and surprising Master Watts. Sadly, the group was already deviating into many paths. The time for introductions was now past. Thus, it was appropriate to allow such changes to happen. The seasons had changed. It was time to separate the group.

"...Perhaps. ...Perhaps, we shall all meet again at a later date. Yes. Some other time then. ...So. Thank you, everyone for coming. But I sense a deviation in our plans here today. And I shall not resist it's welcome current. Hehe. ...Thus, I release you. One and all. You are free to go. Everyone is free to seek the mysteries of Tython in there own way. Hehe. ...And in their own time. ...May the Force guide each of us on our journeys. And may you all find the lessons of Tython enlightening. Enjoy your stay. May the Force be with you. Always."

Karen bowed with a smile. Blessing everyone who had visited them today. She would remember their names. But the supposed Time of the Padawans was now past. The advent of a Jedi Master had broken their bond as equals. And disrupted their shared mission as a singular Padawan group. However, the Force works in mysterious ways. Perhaps there was a divine purpose to his arrival that lay yet unseen. Only time would tell.

"Now. If you will all excuse me. I shall take my leave."

Karen bowed and made her exit. Returning slowly across green fields to her awaiting ship. What plans had been made now lay behind her. She would undertake her weekend vacation in solitude. Alone.

___
*ooc: drop

Ben looked on as Jor'si closed his eyes and channeled his energy into the force to reach out to the wall. He knew it could be difficult for young Padawans to get over the fact that it was simply a wall in front of them and not a door per say. None the less, once they reached out with the force, their eyes would be opened to something more. His attention was drawn to the hallway as two more Padawans walked in his direction. He frowned, he did not expect for them to follow him, he felt bad for breaking up their little meet and greet. It had not been his intention to come between them but he knew the draw that a Jedi Master could have on all of them, especially since it was just him and two others.

Before he could say anything, though, Jor'si managed to connect with the door, and it slowly began to open. A crack seemed to form down the middle and the door slowly started to part. "Everything you do is a test, Raiden. We Jedi are constantly being tested, if not by each other, then by everyone else you will meet. We are expected to operate at a much higher level than everyone else because we have all been given a gift. The force is something special and not something to use as a tool like our wonderful counter parts, the Sith. It is not about touching the wall, it is about becoming one with the Force, and then being granted access to what is on the other side."

Ben stepped out of the way and he held out his arm to allow for one of the Jedi to enter the room. "One by one, each of you will go in. Inside is a holocron with immense knowledge. As each of you are different, its teachings will differ, what lessons it has for you is anyones guess but it is for you only."

( I did not expect all of you to join Jor'si and I at this area so I am kind of having to wing it. When you go in you will not be able to get anything from the holocron at first. You can only access the holocrons knowledge by meditating and reaching out through the force. What it tells you or teaches you is up to you. So I will allow up to one thing for each of you to learn. Whether it be a force power, knowledge of something great, ETC it is up to you. )

Jor'si had not anticipated the arrival of his fellow Padawan to undertake the wall-test with him, but nonetheless they were there and the wall had successfully been brought down. The Jedi Master had informed them of what was behind the wall, an immense Holocron that held a vast multitude of information. Perhaps, through interacting with this Holocron, Jor'si would learn what it meant to be a Jedi....With that thought in mind, the young padawan was the first to step forward and enter the room, coming to a halt before the massive, floating Holocron.

"Hmm..."

He maintained his connection to the Force as he came to a crouch, then reached out once more, his palms open and facing the Holocron before him. At first, there was no reaction...but then came an overwhelming surge of vibrant presence that nearly shocked the young man. Before him, most likely only visible to his mind's eye, was the form of a Jedi Master of old. His minimal knowledge of the Order prevented him from identifying who this person was, but it was a male whom greeted Jor'si with a polite bow.

'Hello young Padawan...your heart and mind are as open to me as a tome...I can feel your eagerness. I can feel your thirst for purpose. I can feel your longing for direction....Contemplate upon these things that I am about to impart to you. Meditate upon them day and night. Know what it means to be a Jedi.'

With that said, the ancestral Master began to lecture the boy, speaking slowly and calmly directly into his mind. Jor'si was like an attentive sponge, eagerly soaking up every word the Master spoke. As the exchange went on, the Master posed questions that Jor'si hesitantly answered; personal questions that made him truly evaluate himself, his morals, and all that he believed in. To all others, Jor'si closed his attention off while he conversed with the Master, finally getting the answers he so desperately craved...

"There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force...We are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. We use our powers to defend and to protect. We respect all life, in any form. We serve others, rather than rule over them, for the good of the galaxy. We seek to improve ourselves through knowledge and training!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom