Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Train and Space Elevator Heist. (Open to Darkwire and Any Independent Mercenaries)

Welcome to the Train and Space Elevator Heist
IC Thread: Here

Train2.gif

Location: Devaron | Route. Through the low mountains and deep valleys. Then up into Space.
Contractor: Tarn Kavross via Darkwire Holonet The Pyke Syndicate
Contract:
1) Board the Train (Space Elevator) while planetside, ensure it isn't shut down or stopped.
2) Subdue All Guards. Estimated Guards 60. Mostly small arms.
3) Stop the Space Elevator, at the waiting darkwire freighter in low orbit, and Load Cargo Containers into the Freighter. Defend the freighter and elevator.
4) Profit. 10,000 Credits each per container. There are 6 marked containers with a C on the side that should all be together.
*The owner of the train is TT Mining, but it is rumored to be a front for the Crymorah Syndicate

Loose Posting Order behind me. I will move it on every 3 days if needed.

Plot: Board a 50 Cargo Container train as it skates through a tight mountain pass, then barrels up into space! What could go wrong?
Inspiration:, Solo Train Heist, Captain America Train Heist, Firefly Train Heist

Zero-G Equipment Required!
IC Thread Up
All welcome! - Any Faction Characters that want a paycheck for robbing a train. Late joiners welcome, just have fun.

Last edited:

Kirill Bratan

General of the Hutts, Commander of Slaving
Cei Kyros | Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin | Daiya Daiya | The Fool The Fool | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Gierhyst Xzun Gierhyst Xzun | Gierhyst Xzun Gierhyst Xzun | Moira Connell Moira Connell

Been a barrel of fun ladies and gents. Thanks a lot :) If anyone wants another round or two let me know. Otherwise i'll conclude it in the next one, and we can maybe spin something off Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan as I know you just joined and i'd feel bad not rping with you in some form of crime heist.

It's fine, joined late. I look forward to more of these though.

Cei Kyros | Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin | Daiya Daiya | The Fool The Fool | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Gierhyst Xzun Gierhyst Xzun | Gierhyst Xzun Gierhyst Xzun | Moira Connell Moira Connell

Been a barrel of fun ladies and gents. Thanks a lot :) If anyone wants another round or two let me know. Otherwise i'll conclude it in the next one, and we can maybe spin something off Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan as I know you just joined and i'd feel bad not rping with you in some form of crime heist.

Either is fine for me, RL has slowed down my pace more than I'd have liked. I've enjoyed it so far, so I could go for another round, but I think we're losing people. Tying it off here might be best.

I do have another post to make, though, so hopefully I get in there under your next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom