Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament of the Blade

This is how nervous I feel right now:

Warning - Language. LoL

kCWgs2K.jpg

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] and I have agreed to call our fight. It was a hard fought battle. We've decided to let the judges take a look at it as is and decide the outcome.

[member="Shule Windspeaker"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"]

Naimes Ahn-Dross said:
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] and I have agreed to call our fight. It was a hard fought battle. We've decided to let the judges take a look at it as is and decide the outcome.

[member="Shule Windspeaker"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"]
Totes agreed.

[member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Great job. I don't write fights very well but you two did wonderful. An example for others to follow . I feel bad for the judges it will be hard to choose.

Arla Balor said:
[member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Great job. I don't write fights very well but you two did wonderful. An example for others to follow . I feel bad for the judges it will be hard to choose.
Thank you kindly for the compliment. I am appreciative to be able to have made it as far as I did against the people I went up against and well, I'm honored to have been able to duel [member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] regardless of outcome. It was a great experience.

[member="Arla Balor"] [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Thank you for the kind words given to this humble swordsman. It was a real treat to face everyone that I did in the tournament as well. I enjoyed myself and I'm glad to know people enjoyed reading the duel Aaralyn and I put up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom