Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament of the Blade

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Location: Myrkr, Mandalorian territories (yeah, that's a planet where the Force doesn't work at all).

No Force, no armor, no toys, no lightsabres, no armor, no special weapons. All you have to work with is a basic sword (whatever kind of sword you feel is appropriate). All that matters is how hard you work and how smart you fight.

Participants are strongly encouraged to read this, this and this.

Interested:

[member="Krest"]
[member="Ordo"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Varan Zarvenis"]
[member="Ijaat Akun"]
[member="Meanken"]
An alt of [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
[member="Darth Ayra"]
[member="Masamune Tametomo"]
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ijaat Akun said:
I would most definitely be interested. Though curious as to style of sword(s), if any permitted, and if there is any stakes in it.
Yes, beskads are fine.

As for stakes, I'll think of something apart from winning.

I didn't mean in universe, as even a beskad is a vague shape that can be anything from a machete to a two handed dueling saber, which is a VERY broad gap for just a fight-write. One handed, two handed, single edge v.s. double edged and such will impact it.

Sorry, it's the bladesmith in me being pedantic I bet... Feel free to tell me to shut it :lol:

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Krest"]

The advantages and disadvantages of a given kind of sword will be up to the fighters to deal with. They can pick whatever kind of sword they like best or feel is most appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom