Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament of the Blade

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
We have ten participants signed up; I'd like to have a full sixteen. [member="Reverance"] and [member="Matsu Xiangu"] have volunteered to judge, which is awesome.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"]

We had an odd number of fighters, so I'll either seed you in next round or use you as a replacement if someone flakes out this round. Orrrrr you could find someone else to drag into the tournament.

Everyone else...

FIGHT.

Round One is up.

[member="Alicia Drey"] vs [member="Ordo"]
[member="Krest"] vs @Meanken
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] (or alt) vs [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] (or alt) vs [member="Masamune Tametomo"]
[member="Ijaat Akun"] vs [member="Varan Zarvenis"]

Round One will go until Sunday, 6PM EST, though individual matches may wind up concluding before that.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
Well, Ms. Rekali, it looks like I'm the one you'll be going up against. I'd wish myself luck, but that would be weird, so I'll wish you luck.

AKA: Drapeam Nyx is the alt Ven'Rain Sekairo has selected to enter the Tournament of the Blade.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Krest"] [member="Meanken"] [member="Drapeam Nyx"] [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Masamune Tametomo"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Varan Zarvenis"]

Round One ends tonight, 6PM EST.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of the time frame, and I have not had time to post at all due to family matters, my vacation kinda morphed into a full LOA and then some, and likely will be staying that way for a while. I might be able to get a post in tonight, but honestly I doubt it would do much good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom