Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Total War Warhammer 3

So I was going to play a Valkia campaign, or hell anyone who had a new or moved start.

Instead I started playing Izzy Von Carstein. Let's just say the power couple are now unstoppable.

Attachments

• 20220824203834_1.jpg
    20220824203834_1.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 6
The Southlands Thunderdome is hectic.

I'm doing a campaign as Thorek Ironbrow, fighting off Skarbrand, Mannfred, Tomb Kings, Beastmen, Orks and Queek. It's actually providing me a real solid challenge where I'm expanding but then forced to abandon and retreat as a new war front opens up. Turn 50 and I only have 5 settlements, I've conquered many more but as I'm surrounded on all sides I keep losing them

By myself sometimes I'm lucky to finish the beginning expansion, usually I end up to downloading mods that make the game easy, and still manage to lose

If you want we can play coop sometime and I can teach you the basics of the early expansion game. Once you get past that first bit of the game it is a hell of a lot easier and tends to snowball

Hacks Hacks Matthew Locke Matthew Locke Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris

How are y’all’s Warhammer adventures going?!

Nightly 6 player FFA campaigns for the last 2 months. Has been insanely fun. Just started a new campaign with the group, I've gone Volkmar. I never really liked the idea of him from back in Warhammer I DLC, but now I've given him a go holy hell is he good, and his starting location is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom