Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Total War Warhammer 3

High elves, ironically are the ones most like an actual medieval army (with some dragons thrown in late game). They're relatively easy with their ability to hold with spears, shoot with archers, flank with cavalry. Tyrion can beat any other lord you'll face pretty much. Give the battles a go and you'll be fine I'm sure!

Is Shadows of Change the one with the new Cathy dragon? If so that is good enough reason for me. Yeah it is a dumb reason to spend money, but I don't care it is my favorite faction and the biggest reason I bought Total War 3 in the first place.

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris Oh what's different about that one?

$32AUD for something which a couple of years ago was $18, yet with less units (several of the 'new' units are reskins - green and black Cathay lion), a pretty nonsensical placement for 2 of the characters, and so much power creep. Also doesn't fill in necessary gaps in the rosters such as a melee hero for Cathay or hag lords for Kislev despite that being the theme of the campaign.

Charles Castex Charles Castex
I understand that, yeah. Cathay is great and I'll likely get this on special. It's not the money for me, it's not rewarding bad practices.

Plus I've had Baldur's Gate 3 to entertain me, lol.

$32AUD for something which a couple of years ago was $18, yet with less units (several of the 'new' units are reskins - green and black Cathay lion), a pretty nonsensical placement for 2 of the characters, and so much power creep. Also doesn't fill in necessary gaps in the rosters such as a melee hero for Cathay or hag lords for Kislev despite that being the theme of the campaign.

I understand that, yeah. Cathay is great and I'll likely get this on special. It's not the money for me, it's not rewarding bad practices.

My first playthrough was a Paladin who just shwacked it

I finished my first run-through as a bard 11/sorc 1 in just over 100 hours.

But...this is the WH3 thread.

I just played a Grimgor campaign which was fun. A legion of black orcs, giants and huge spiders crushing everything underfoot.

What do you mean the lions are reskins? Are you meaning they are reskins from the elf unit? If so I never really thought of that. Wait it doesn't add a hag lord... maybe I am mistaken on what it does add. I need to recheck that more closely. XD... Wait isn't the Mother Ostanka Lord for Kislev a hag or did you mean non unique ones...?

Are you playing vanilla or with any mods (which you could recommend)?
One recent one I've liked is Cryswar's FLC Lords. Some really interesting takes on lords.

What do you mean the lions are reskins? Are you meaning they are reskins from the elf unit? If so I never really thought of that. Wait it doesn't add a hag lord... maybe I am mistaken on what it does add. I need to recheck that more closely. XD... Wait isn't the Mother Ostanka Lord for Kislev a hag or did you mean non unique ones...?
The jade and jet lion are just two coloured versions of the same thing. They also reuse the tomb scorpion skeleton...not always to the advantage.

I meant generic hag lords. As mother Ostanka you don't have Kislev units besides basic Kossars and the Akshina Ambushers...but you have standard Boyars or Ice Witches as your lords. It's all a bit weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom